TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Alliances and what nots

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Alliances and what nots users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So I am so confused about the alliances.

Who is working with who?

And who are the biggest rats that can't be trusted?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Grooch I was having the same problem.

So far the Great Eight is Jackson / Jack / Christie / Holly / Tommy / Analyse ; and Bella and Nick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Then Tommy and Christie have a duo.

Sam / Nick / Jack / Christie / Analyse made a 5 at one point.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who are/were in the black widow alliance and who was the actual mastermind of it?

And who blabbed to the Jacks about it?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
From what I’ve read Bella is the one who blabbed about the Black Widows. Not sure who those people were except for Jessica and Kimie .

These people are very confusing. Nicole seems to be the only non rat .

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Black Widows Alliance: Jessica; Kemi; Nicole; and Bella.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is from Jokers. David is pretty spot on with his observations.

quote:

1:57 AM Sat Jul 6 PT (edited 2:07 AM PT) by oneyeblind
01:14am - important conversation between Ovi and David in their room.
david talking about how david's "able to read body language" was only told to ovi, kat, cliff, and maybe jess. and yet christie repeated the comment to him, so how did it get back to her? who's talking to her?
feels that kat is telling 'the others' about his conversations. doesn't trust her.
saying he needs to get a team together
talked about his objections to jacks' rule of not talking game with the returnees.
feels jack's ego is very strong
doesn't like being called 'kid' - feels he's being talked down to by some people in the house (Jack)

01:26am - both like sam
trying to figure out the 'big alliance'
figure that "the big 4" alliance are: sys, jack, jackson, holly
don't think nick & bella are involved in that alliance
tommy, sam, and nick vibe with whole house

1st 5 people on the block were part of the 1st competition. (kat was the pawn)
cliff, jessica, and kemi, ovi, kat

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did anyone know about this alliance of Tommy, Christie, Holly and Sis?

quote:

Luna @LunaCee73
·11m

Tommy tells Christie he's going to win HOH and put up Sam and Nick.

...but depending on how the week pans out, he might backdoor Jack. #BB21

..but he loves working with Jack.

Christie says she does too, but she also loves her/Tommy's alliance with Holly and Analyse.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff in his morning talk says he has a final 2 with Nicole and he plans to keep it.

He is also working with Ovi and if Ovi makes it back in, then they will be a final 3.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff also said a group wanted a name for their alliance. It's called The Fellowship. No idea who is in it.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
The Fellowship Alliance is Cliff, Nicole & Ovi.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff said that Kat says her role s to get all the info out of David she can and bring it back to the Jacks!

She's a mole!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mystic!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Luckily David/Ovi already figured out Kat was the mole...if I were them, I’d have fun with it. I would say outlandish stuff and see how long it takes to get back the the 8-or-now-9-person-alliance. I’d tell her my target is Jess or Nicole, (after warning the fake target of the story!). I’d tell her my goal is to get in good with the Jacks so I could earn their trust...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cali, that would be so much fun!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, I keep seeing Jack saying that his plan is to take Christie to the end. He's tightest with her.

Meanwhile:

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
9h

Sam- Right now, I really dont have great concerns about anybody. Christie- You shouldnt. The only people I'm scared of long term, and I know I'm with them now, would be Jack, Michie, Holly, Sis. They are f'ing solid and that's just beginning to blossom #BB21

Christie said that 9 hours ago. About an hour or 2 ago, Christie was talking to Sam again, throwing him under the bus and that he needs to go in a few weeks.

This should get interesting.

(I'm pretty sure it was Sam. It could have been Nick. I can't tell the 2 apart.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Saw this alliance chart.

Link if you want to see it better

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
the genesis of the black windows, courtesy of Big Brother Access.

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-21-live-feeds-vs-episode-the-forming-of-the-black-widows-3537284/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Looks like Analyse and Holly are forming a side alliance.

From the Twitter thread:

Analyse and Holly agree that Jack and Christie are "loose lipped" and say too much to too many people. Holly says Jackson too, but just because "he's stupid." They agree that Jack/Christie are too confident and that they think they "run gr8ful"

Analyse also told Holly that she wants to play her own game & they need to not share everything & mentioned making play about confronting Nick with this info bur blaming it on Cliff so Nick targets him over her! #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just putting this here, to remember later on when the shit hits the fan, how it all started.

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
2m

Christie tells Tommy she's gonna tell Nick that she heard Cliff wants to come after the couples. 👁️👁️

They're going to say Cliff said what Nicole said. So they're trying to create a divide between Cliff & Nicole too, making it seem Cliff relayed her information.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly and Kat have a secret alliance now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sam is now in the gr8ful alliance. He was always a part of this alliance. Nobody bothered to tell him. (So they say.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm officially lost when it comes to alliances, now.

Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
10h

Nick calls their alliance with Sam, Bella, Nick, Christie and Tommy the Flaming Five. #bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, me too. It is beyond having side alliances. Bella and Christie confuse me the most because they blab to everyone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's official. Gr8ful is dead. Jack declared it to Holly and Sis after Christie came to them about flipping the vote.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This whole season is ridiculous if this is true. Bad enough that Christie and Tommy know each other. And Holly and Jackson know each other from Instagram and now this.

Cruzlvr
Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:49 pm

Ark: Holly told Jackson that Kat told her she (Kat) was talking about Jackson in her Dr

In other news: for the past 10 minutes or so Kat and Holly talking in the back bedroom about Jackson yelling at Kat. The interesting part of this convo is they are talking about making sure the other is safe from each side. Holly says I am pretending that I am not that close and say some things about you but I hope nothing bad enough, just enough so they don't know about us. Kat thinks there is a good chance that both can make it to F3 and they promise each other if they do, they will take each other, even over Jackson. Kat says if not you and Jackson is there I will take Jackson. Kat also told Holly about her F2 with Jess and her alliance with Nick/Bella. Said she is making sure Jess would never go after Holly. At the end of the convo they both said shall we say hi to our friends, our real friends and they both say hi to (can't remember the names but it was the same names). Definitely confirming they know each other and are each working different people in the house.

I don't like that people know each other before getting in the house, but the very least, BB should let us viewers know about it, imo.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh! And now I read this from the Twitter thread. I'm getting very close to giving up this season.

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
19m

Six Shooters considers an alternative plan this week because they don't trust Kat, but Holly shuts it down by finally coming out and saying that they should trust Kat because "They have a ton of mutual friends" and so if they betrayed each other it "would look really bad." #BB21

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
hi, I've been out of the loop on this season for the past month or so because my local carrier isn't carrying CBS for whatever reason ...

anyway, can someone please update us on the current Alliances, Sub-Alliances, Quads, Trios, Pairs, Lone Wolves ... (w/substractions / evictions factoring in as well if u can note those in parentheses next to the listed alliances) ... appreciated !

I mean, who do Cliff and Jess think they are playing with/against ?
How do they not know/realize that they are outside the majority alliance ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wally it is hard to tell. I think that both Cliff and Jess think that they are "part of the 6", meaning they are the 7th. From what I have seen neither of them are.

Cliff has tried to get Jess, Nicole, Kat and now Nick to band together as "the outside group", but Jessica has refused, at first, to believe there were alliances and now thinks she has insinuated herself with them.

It is really amazing how Jessica refuses to see what is in front of her face. JMO.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Holly & Kat have a secret F2 (although, folks are starting to find out that they knew each other, along with Jackson prior to coming to BB).

I think Jack, Christie, & Tommy still have a F3.

6 shooters are breaking down so new alliances will be forming.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: