TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10:49am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4h
Jack- I'm going to tell Jess that she is a pawn. I need to tell Nicole and Cliff what the plan is. Jackson- Do you mind if I am with you when you tell Cliff, to solidify that a little more? Does that make sense? Jack- Yeah #BB21

OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·4h
"If [David] makes it back into the house.. I may need to form an alliance with that guy" (link: http://bit.ly/32aXNHh) bit.ly/32aXNHh #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·2h
In today’s episode of “There are no African Americans in My Social Circle.” #BB21

bbclipshow @bbclipshow
· 4h
Jack mimics the way David walks.
Christie: Why does he walk with his hood up? He's like hiding his face from the camera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't want a tutorial from someone who takes this long, LOL.... 10.45am... IdolKnights @idolknights
· 5h
Holly's been putting on makeup for almost 2 hours, now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just a joke, this DID NOT happen...
Angela Rockstar @Mrs_ARockstar
· 2h
On the next episode in hopes of securing the spot of JR. grand Wizard of the KKK Jack does a performance in blackface. But he was just kidding around 😉

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.01am ... Jackson drinking milk out of the gallon container.... Becca @Becca_Love7000
·6h
@EvelDick
Have you seen this nasty shit?? Jackson keeps doing this and just puts the milk back in the fridge. 🤢

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.52pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
they went thru a maze of some sort, grabbing snakes by colors, something about boxes
once again they said it was a fun comp to do
they did it off-site (like Hacker), and it sounds like they shot individual segments of them each entering & exiting the room/box, separately from when they actually competed #tvmagic

Eric @RealityRecaps
·1h
Ever wonder what it would be like to have 13 people telling you their version of a story at the same time? Then turn on the #bb21 live feeds right now!

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
Sam said he finished in a matter of seconds, so "whoever won that, nailed it!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Whacktivity Comp is over, involve Snakes & were given certain snakes to match while searching for the correct match fastest time as possible! #BB21 Sounds like everyone had a fast time! (Time to see who the camera follows the most in the next few hours!)

·1h
they were real snakes!
they were told "they aren't venomous, but they can bite"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth (aka Holly).... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
1h
So Beth re-constructed her entire face but forgot to fix her eyes w LASIK surgery? #BB21 😂

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Feeds cam back at 2:52 BBT with the house guests talking about their stratigys in the wacktitity comp. Discussing color coaded snakes and only being able to take one ata time

·1h
#BB21 jack says they didn't know which 3 snakes they were goign to have to find... they had to look to fin dthe correct color coaded snakes... cams switch off the kitchen to kemi and cliff talking about noms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 1h
Cliff tells Kemi he's curious to see what the noms are tonight.

Kemi asks if he has a feeling who Jack's putting up.

Cliff doesn't bc he doesn't talk game with Jack. 👁️ He guesses it'll be someone who hasn't slept up in HOH. #bb21

·
1h
#BB21 David walks in on nicole adn bella in the boat room, and say they are talking baout what they think the powers are .. david says he hasn't watched enough of the show to know what powers there are... and asks for examples of past powers. Bella says things like extra votes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Bella- You dont have to tell me if you have it (Week 1 power). Nicole- I dont have it. Bella- It has got to be either you or Cliff, but everyone truly kind of believes it's Cliff #BB21

Bella- It cant be Ovi, because he would have played it. I'm swearing on my life that I dont have it. I really thought you had it. Nicole- I dont. Bella- That must mean Cliff has it. Nicole- Cause Kat would have used it too #BB21

Bella to Nicole- If Jack has it, (e) we should all just self evict. If Tommy has it, that would be wild. That would be really good TV too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Jackson found a cut up banana in the fridge and questions the house about it saying he just wants to make sure its not going to go bad

LMAO... she's in Malibu for the Safari there are actual rattlesnakes there!!!! #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 holly says he time was under a minute and she still lost. she says they dont have snakes at the safari

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·
1h
Nicole guessed what the nightmare is "the HOH's worst nightmare, change their noms", Nicole tells Bella she doesn't have the power, Bella says she doesn't and Ovi obviously doesn't have it or he would have saved himself. They think Cliff has it #bb21

·53m
#BB21 feeds are back and oi has joined in on the holly jackson jack and christie group, and they are tlaking about tommy being loud and they dont thing hes a good lier, christie says she hopes when she watches this back she does't look stupid

#BB21 Tommy and cliff have join kemi, nicole, bella ad nick in the Boat room and they are talking about the way everyon eis talking about the wacktivity comp. TOmmy says people maybe saying the opposite to throw people off

Luna @LunaCee73
·52m
If Sam won the power (idk who did), I hope that before he uses it he finds out that there's a big alliance that he's not in. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 46m
Holly/Jackson told Jack & Christie that they thought either Tommy or Sam had it, (but more Tommy) Jackson said he would have told the 6 bc they could discuss how to use it & it would expire by the time they got to six anyway! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Chris @bob_abooee
·
9h
Here’s a twist: Expel Jack and Jackson and give their spots to Ovi and David #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·38m
Cliff talking to Nick & Bella about sticking together moving foward bc he knows he's liked by the people upstairs but he knows he's at the bottom of the totem pole! #BB21 Sam told Jack he thinks Holly has it!

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 39m
Jackson to Jack- If I had it, I wouldnt tell them. I would tell you. I straight up dont have it. I am so (e) mad at myself #BB21

·37m
Jack told Jackson he thinks Sam got it. Jackson tells him that he can tell himif he got it, he's a vault! Jack brought up Holly having it, Jackson said he will finagle it out of her! #BB21

· 38m
Jacks in the pantry saying to each other they didn't win it - they suspect Sam or Tommy - Sam elsewhere says he thinks Holly won it (both he and Jackson said "she handles animals and shit for a living" and her fear of snakes she talked about was BS)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·34m
Cliff told Sam and Bella he thinks it'll be Kemi and Jess, but he's "not so sure" about Jess (he already knows it's those two)

·27m
#BB21 Jack to Kemi - To be brutally honest, I'm looking to protect my game. Going into this HOH from what I had heard, similar to what you had heard, I was terrified of you winning the HOH.

·27m
Kemi did start saying she was going to put Jack up once she heard Christie, Nick & Bella that Jack wanted her to go up! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
· 29m
Kemi to Jack- If I were to win HoH, I wouldnt have put you up just cause it would have been your birthday. I would hate for someone to be in the house on the block on their birthday, but that's just me. You are free to do whatever you want #BB21

Kemi- I would obviously like to get to know you on a more personal level. I think we do have some things in common. Jack- For sure. Same birthday. Kemi- Same birthday but you are a different type of cancer than I am #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·28m
#BB21 Jack to Kemi - I figured I was the one to go up on the block. I haven't really talked to everybody and there's a lot of floats. We've tried to talk, but we are very distant. Like we don't vibe very much.

#BB21 Kemi to Jack- I feel like our personalities are kinda similar but on opposite sides of the spectrum so we probably came into the game in a very similar mindset but we just don't speak that much so I think that's where it's coming from.

#BB21 Kemi to Jack - Last week I thought you wanted me on the block and I was very vocal with that. I'm not sure where Michie came into play with that, but I was nervous about going on the block last week for sure.

#BB21 Jack to Kemi - if you want to tell me why I shouldn't put you up on the block, this is the time to do that. It's best for my game to protect myself because I've only heard from people that you want to put me up,

#BB21 Jack to Kemi - but if you think there is a bigger threat and you want to talk game let's do that. Kemi - Should I win the next HOH or the one after that, similar to Christie, because she kept me safe so I wouldn't have put up her on the block after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·28m
Holly telling Analyse that her only worry is if Sam has the power bc he's there to play. Sis agrees & finds him scary so does Holly but right now he's on their side! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·20m
Ovi said maybe they shouldn't use live animals, he said they were just hanging out in Nightmare comp but today the same snakes got grabbed repeatedly..

·20m
#BB21 Cliff asking Kemi about the convo with Jack. Kemi - Well I'm in the running. Cliff - Did he say who else is? Kemi - whispers something that sounds like she doesn't know who else. Cliff - Worse comes to worse, we're up against each other and we have the Veto.
Sam: "PETA would have a field day about that"

me: please don't tag me with PETA, thank you

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·18m
#BB21 Kemi - it's weird because the one person I thought would be dead afraid of snakes would be you. Holly - no, I am afraid of them. Sh*t like that though I can put my fear aside. I was confident. I was like I got this. I felt good about it.

#BB21 Holly - I don't know if I should say this, but I've eat a rattlesnake before. Should I have said that? Sis, Nicole, and Kemi - that's not bad. Holly - they're not good.

·10m
#BB21 Kemi to Nicole- I still think I'm going up, it's just a matter of whether I'm going in the back door. I was confused when he said Michie. I hate that because Jack thinks that, now Jackson thinks that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·11m
Jess talking to Jack #BB21 Kemi talking to Nicole about Jack saying he heard she would put him & Michie up. She only told her/Bel/Jes & Nick, K thinks Nick told Jack(Bella did too) & that concerns her, he wont keep her if she goes up! #BB21

If I was Kemi I would rat out Nick, to save herself bc he egged her on about putting Jack & Jaclkson up & did tell her that he'd throw the HOH to her! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, did this happen if so I just cannot believe the conceit and vain ness of this guy, you know he will say he did it for "the ladies" ... Luna @LunaCee73
·2m
Did I imagine it or did Jack take off his shirt to talk to Kemi and Jess, and then put it back on before going back downstairs? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
2m
sounds like Sam saw the medic for his hemorrhoids and got some new cream.. "he poked around, he said it doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary"

..things I never thought I'd type 🙄🍑

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Jess telling Sis and Holly that Jack thinks she is the mastermind behind the all girl's alliance. Sis - Who would've said that Jess is the mastermind? Holly - Somebody that sees you as a threat, but like really?

Luna @LunaCee73
·38s
I'm so confused. It's almost like Jessica has convinced herself now that she never had any intention of forming a girls' alliance. #bb21