TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 05: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson nominated Jess, David and Cliff because they were the other 3 nominees for director and he assumed they voted against him. That makes sense to me, why make an enemy of someone who voted for you? As for Kemi I don't remember is reasoning. I am NOT a Jackson fan but I don't believe his 3 nominations for exile was based on any kind of racism, not sure about Kemi though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So we think they are playing Whacktivity now.. And likely they will come back and we will not know who won?

🙏🙏🙏 that Sam wins!!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Not flying my approval flag for the Jacks.

Just not seeing the racism. They are playing BB.

It just seems every little itty bitty thing can be called racism these days. It's just too much. For me, all this talk just adds to racism.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Marameko, you're welcome. Both Jackson & Jack should have been out of the house by now. If they were in another country, they would have been. Perhaps if this show continues, Robin Kats may want to have backups of her fine casting.

Sunnday, you have to listen when Jack and Jackson are together; that's when their horribleness comes out in full and the attacks on David are the worst. They feed off of each other and the dingbat girls in their alliance help them. I just don't get Holly & Sis. What are they thinking?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Okay, Seamonkey, I'll pray Sam wins. Yes, they are playing Whack now. Will the noms also be today?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Jack, the bottom line is that he is a toxic and controlling person and apparently unable to feel remorse, or even ACT like he feels remorse.

Jackson has all the control and toxic going but possibly, maybe, feels remorse (possibly for the right reasons) but is capable of at least acting remorseful.

And, at minimum, they lack sensitivity to race issues, gender issues, cultural issues and social media (including being live streamed, WITH flashback) issues.

06-29-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
It’s okay to discuss what’s happening in the house, including whether or not a houseguest is being racist. However, if you want to expand the discussion beyond what is happening in the house to include politics etc., you’ll have to do that in the News and Views area of TVCH.

Thank you.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Nice discussion. I was oblivious to it all except for checking the feeds for two minutes yesterday and saw that Jackson was shaken. Just watched Taran's podcast after work then read all of your thoughts.

If only 5 HGs are competing, why can't we watch what the other 11 are doing during the Whacktivity?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Of course I complain and feeds come back. Squeaky wheel theory at work!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There were snakes.

Sam called to DR. Some say he won.. Please!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm winner is fastest time.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Hope someone slips and let's us know who won. Hard to wait till Sun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, but Jack, Cliff, Jessica and David all agreed to not put each other up after they decided to go for Camp Director. He broke his word immediately.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, snakes.... LMAO.... wasn't Holly saying earlier that the only thing she can't deal with is snakes, hahahahahaha. Off to twitter to see what has been going on.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Probably the same snakes they had in that one competition last year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting that several are sure Ovi did not win the first power, because it was not used.

Not sure exactly who does know he has it..

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Just heard the Jacks in the storage room talking...doesn't sound like either of them have the power from today's comp.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Jackson for breaking his word to others who competed for Camp Director. It's practically BB Rule #1... always agree with any propositions presented to you... His reasoning for who he nominated for banishment made sense... odds were they did not vote for him and Kemi didn't make any effort to talk to him... she even admitted it herself.

Considering the entire house... his nominations made sense, he gave them valid reasons.

Please note... I'm not a fan of Jackson/Jack... I would love to see them both voted out during Camp Comeback so we could get rid of at least 1 of them... imagine getting rid of BOTH of them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kemi telling Jack if he doesn't put her up .. And she wouldn't have put him up for his birthday..

He asked if there was someone she thinks would target him.

So far she has not.

She is trying to schmooze here.

He just told Nicole with a huge hug, that he was putting up Jessica and Kemi.

He is schmoozing her, too. Praising her..

But..... does not want her to think badly if.. Says he has several others t talk to... Button not is interrupting.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This fish thing is ridiculous! I want yo hear the rest of the Kemi/Jackson conversation.

And then I really, really want to hear Kemi tell Bella and Nicole how it went.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ah, they are back now. Kemi still with ZJackson.

Oh, she's walking out the door now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kemi is talking to Cliff now. I can't hear them. She's telling Cliff that Jackson didn't tell her anything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff tells Kemi to pick him for POV and be would pull her down. Hmm I thought he said to the camera he wanted her out.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jack (singsong voice): "same birthday"
Kemi: "same birthday but you're a different kind of Cancer than I am"

(Jack needs some ointment for that burn methinks..)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jessica with Jackson.