TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·5m
#BB21
Bella and nick are under the blankets lights on and Bella says be careful i'm naked under here. Camera is on them . Nick says there are all kind of freaks watching us. DR calls Nichole and camera cuts from the room. Then we get Fish

Luna @LunaCee73
· 4m
Kat asks David what he wants to do when they get out. He says see the Redwood forest and the Grand Canyon.

Kat says she hasn't been to the GC but she's been to the 2nd largest canyon. lol #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Kat "detailed" the toaster oven. #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo for all the posting you do!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You are welcome. It helps me keep up with what is going on without having to actually listen to some of the HG's, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Its amazing how David injected himself into the game in less than 48 hours while Ovi is just kind of there. #BB21
I take that back ... 10:43pm, Nicole and Ovi are using the Backgammon to discuss the house alliances #BB21 #bblf
Actually they’re Jedi Drilling but either way Im counting it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is a good audio update of the activities of yesterday, first thing they talk about the Jackson issues.
Rob Cesternino 🛎 @robcesternino
·1h
Big Brother 21 Friday July 5 Morning Update #BB21

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1nAJEzyopbRxL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Cliff.... 7.53am... Kristina @stinaknits
· 1h
Cliff is offended David interrupted his Cam talking time. He felt "cornered". He thinks David is "aggressive". He thinks it benefits him for people to see David as an outsider because is he comes back in this benefits him. He doesn't know why but David "rubs him the wrong way".
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·1h
The houseguests needed a villain and they decided it was David. Meanwhile, David started to piece together the Gr8ful alliance members. Catch up on yesterday's Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Highlights [(link: https://bit.ly/2L1H0RR) bit.ly/2L1H0RR] #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good explanation, white privilege... Fabnsab @fabnsab
·1h
The reason (butt)holes like jack and Jackson “get caught” is because they actually don’t think their way is wrong. Their privileged worlds have protected their ideology their whole lives where they don’t feel the need to tuck that shit in. Same as #bb15 people #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3h
7/4 10:29pm ... I wish we’d get a DR explaining what Cliff’s motivation for all the David bashing is #BB21
But Cliff is making it very clear that he flat out doesn’t like David because he’s “ballsy” and “deceptive.” ... he apparently doesn’t get the “ballsy” vibe from Jack/son 🙄
Something about a black man being comfortable in his own skin that intimidates SOME people. Isn’t that right @luv_poet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
One of Kemi’s high school classmates was nominated for a Grammy last year 👀 #BB21
... it was Brent Faiyaz

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
·1h
Two words: JUST DANCE.

For more fun moments like this, head over to the #BBLF: (link: http://bit.ly/2Yf3L7y) bit.ly/2Yf3L7y #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A third person chimes in that the "n" word wasn't said...
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·49m
I don’t want to go back and re-listen a billion more times. I was fine saying he was reprimanded for the teeth comment. #bb21

Brian Morrison @BrianM881
· 1h
I don’t think he did. You hear two different voices. This is what @ArmstrongTaran came up with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
59m
Does anyone know what "the Sam idea" is that Tommy just said that he only told Jack & Christie about? #BB21

CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·34m
Sam says he's going for money over POV if it's 5k 👁️👁️ #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·31m
Whacktivity Players For Week Two Are HOLLY, TOMMY, JACKSON, SAM & JACK #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·17m
Jack told Kat she's not going up, Kat told him she thought she was. Then she asked if she's getting backdoored, then says she's kidding(she's not)LOL #BB21

·15m
Earlier Tommy & Analyse talked about sticking to the 8, Nick/Bella will be the 1st to go. Sis loves their 6, Tommy agreed. They also love their 4(T/A/H/C), that doesnt need to be spoken about but it would give them their best chance at the end! #BB21

·14m #BB21
sis says she's nervous about nicole
tommy - as long as nicole is in the house we stick to the grateful. he says nicole and cliff have a chance of winning if they stay in the house.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·16m
Tommy- We need to make sure that we stick together as Gr8ful until the eight, otherwise people like Nicole and Cliff have a chance to win this thing. Analyse- I definitely want to get Nicole out before Cliff cause Cliff is so on board with everything that we do #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·17m
Analyse- Nicole doesnt ever... Tommy- Talk game. Analyse- No. Tommy- I have not heard one game thing from her ever #BB21

·15m #BB21
tommy - who would she put up if she won
sis - i can't see her putting up michie and jack. i can see her putting up girls. her and holly or kat. i hope grateful can stay for a long time
tommy - it will. if nick and bella stray we're fu@@ed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·25m
After Jack says she's not going up:

Kathryn: Wait. Are you backdooring me?

💀😂💀😂💀😂

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still at it... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
Jackson to Christie & Sam: The best way to f' with someone is to take their soul from the inside out. He's (David) very very clean. So I'm not gonna do it to y'all, but I'm gonna make sure there's dirty dishes in that sink. Gonna make sure there's crumbs on the counter.. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 25s
#BB21
Jack - you have hoh next week you know that right
holly - i want it the next week. i don't want a ghost.
jack - i have faith in the eight
holly - kat already hates me. so i might as well just double whammy

13s
Jack - as far as putting people in the box. putting kemi and kat and ovi went out and would be on our side
holly - that would be great
jack - and then sam and nick go up on the block
holly - yah
jack - and you say i know you guys have a final two

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·52s
Jackson & David are talking about cutting carbs. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·14m
Holly: Kathryn already hates me. I might as well double whammy and make her hate me.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Holly is obsessed and jealous of Kathryn. Period. #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Jack- Do you care if I mention "Jess, I hear that you are making an all girls alliance", for the reasoning when I put her on the block? Holly- No #BB21

·1m
#BB21
Ovi - day 3 for you...how's it feel?
David - i don't know. he shrugs. he says it's like he said last night "the new kid in school". it'll get better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbclipshow @bbclipshow
·
1h
Jack mimics the way David walks.
Christie: Why does he walk with his hood up? He's like hiding his face from the camera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.58am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
Whacky Wack wak competition likely going on - today should be "Chaos" with Holly, Tommy, Jackson, Sam , and Jack competing. Expect feeds to be down for several hours (7-8 last week) #bb21

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dipo~this is my 2nd stop after screencaps. Thank you for all of these posts. Love them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Welcome!! and enjoy..... Plus anyone can post tweets, or comments on tweets.

Sometimes I don't have a clue what they are talking about and figure someone will.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.04pm... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·2h
On the last CelebBB, they made two DRs so they could film more than one at a time (aka film all of them faster.) Its a carry over from that
#BB21