TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 05: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never saw those words as racist Lakecat. Those words are just a bit violent. It is more their actions, and how they have targeted the people of color that is racist to me. As I said before it may be unconscious or not, but racist behavior. Get rid of the brown and black people.

And yes David has the most amazing smile!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This was the only copy of the clip I could find. I can't hear it... but I'm old.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/114

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
When you continually only target POC with words like scary, sketchy, aggressive ,*bi***y*

When you only threaten violent acts against POC.

When you only plan to do shit to be able to blame it on the POC.

You are a racist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was going to come in here to let people know that Hamsterwatch, who is very reliable in her reporting, has also mentioned that the N word was used.

I posted the tweet in the tweet thread, don't remember what time it was.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Has Jack indicated who he is going to put up?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I totally agree Keldogg, they have not been very out front like the BB15 cast, but much more insidious.

Not once have they considered targeting a "white" person, other than Kat and that is because she made them insane with all her crying when she was on the block. And now Jack says it would be entertaining to put her on the block and watch her melt down.

Both of the Jack's have been talked to, only Jackson seems to have taken it to heart. Jack blew it off as "over reaction", so continue to keep an eye on him.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Jack has said that he is nominating Kemi & Jessica.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Thankx MysticLady.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Christie are counting things around the house.

Jack and Christie in the SR getting new batteries and talking. The SR is starting to look more normal with produce on the counters.

For some reason we have 2 camera focused on the HOH bathroom, I could hear water running and then all cams switched to SR. Someone fooling around in the HOH Shower perhaps, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Most seem to be having breakfast, looks like they made some bacon.... hmmmmm, sounds good I might have to go and make some.

Kemi and Nicole talking at the table. Ovi, Christie and David at the counter, Jessica joins them.

Jack, Nick, Bella and Sam all talking in the bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob's podcast indicates that he is not sure the N word was used. But does agree that they are both being douchie.

Narrator: this could easily be that Yanny and Laural situation with regard to what is heard.

11.23am on cam 1 July 4th for the flashback.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure they are racist, Kemi and Jess are just annoying. Sounds like David rubbed them the wrong way and they are threatened by him. And isn't Sis hispanic?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some other observations of the Rob podcast is that Cliff is taking the role of "rat". The 8 really like him now because he is telling them all the convos' that go on that they can't be a part of.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Has Cliff been ratting Nicole? If so, I'm done with him for good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sleepwalker, LOL, they can all be annoying. Kemi doesn't "suck up" to Jack's ego and that has bugged him from day one, and she readily admits it.

Jessica is weird to me as well, she acts like she is all over girl power and such, but then I have seen her go and spill "secrets" with others. I don't know if it is strategic or she just can't keep her mouth shut.

Analyse may be Hispanic, I don't know for sure, but she has been subservient to the Jack's from day one, and looks like them. The first 4 they are targeting are clearly "outsiders" from what they are used to... athletic, light skinned, the people that would be in their normal circle, JMO.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, from what I have seen, Cliff has not reported any conversations he has had with Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Missy.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Its true they can be, but Kemi has this weird entitled streak in her that always rubs me the wrong way

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, there's also not much left to pick from because of their alliance of 8. I don't even know if anyone in that alliance are trying to figure out that they may be at the bottom of it and better come up with a backup plan.

At least in Survivor they do challenges to see where alliances lay. Maybe bb will do that in the next hoh comp.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Shoot. I know members of Proud Boys that have minorities in their family. Doesnt make them any less racist.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I imagine Bella and Christie are at the bottom, and neither of them are bright enough to put it together

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sleep, Christie is pretty close to the top of everyones "fav". The girls love her and think she is all about the girls. She has Tommy as a secret partner, Ovi doesn't hold his nomination against her and Jack and Jackson value her in all their alliances.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like when the camera stays on Davids face. He is taking in absolutely everything.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Do they? I would have assumed her going off book with the Ovi nom would have dropped her

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I like when the camera stays on David because he's so good looking!