TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·57m
Kat to David: I literally tried to self evict like 10 times.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
David to Kat- I'm telling weak players to align up or get destroyed #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·53m
Holly: David sucks.
Ana: He's really strange.

Jack likes that David doesn't walk into HOH every time he passes the room. Holly loves how close he & Kat are. It makes Holly happy. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
50m
Kemi, Bella & Nick in the boat room.

Kemi has been getting weird lately about the cameras. She's not paranoid, but she feels they zoom in on her when she walks into rooms. It's starting to make her uncomfortable, like she has no space.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·50m
Jack - I was thinking about my HoH letter and then I was like its going to be really hard with the family Ive created here and that I dont want to see anybody go, and I dont want to see anybody hurt, I love everybody

Lying for the TV edit #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·48m
Analyse: "How's Kemi been? Is she just the same?"
Jack: "Yeah"
Holly: "She's a little b(e)"
Jack: "Hey, we have to give her a fair shot"

Yeah he's SUPER aware of the cameras now.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
49m
Holly to Ana/Jack: Dude, Kemi's probably not gonna have a job after this bc of the shit she says in the DR. She just goes in there..like blasts everybody. Talks so much shit. The things she tells me she says is so bad.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
43m
Houseguests got some pies🥧from
@PopTV
And David tells himself that he wants to get back in the game, win HOH & cause disruption! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
41m
I didn't catch the first part of what Jackson just whispered to Kat but the end was '...and the internet is spinning it into a race thing'. #bb21
Kat's assuring Jackson that "you know it's not" and "America will grasp at anything" and that "by the time you get out of here it will be blown over...as long as you didn't say anything that's a literal slur you'll be fine." #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
39m
Jackson just whispered to Kat about his Diary scolding, very hard to hear b/c SHOUTING from kitchen but sounded like it may indeed have been about the n-word.. Kat said it'll blow over, we'll forget, and "as long as you didn't say a literal slur"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kat tried to warn him.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
40m
Jackson- The internet is spinning it into a race thing. Kat- I had a feeling. I'm not trying to say I told you so but I told you. Jackson- I cant talk about it anymore. Kat- Well you know it's not. Jackson- America doesnt #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·32m
He obviously said something racist, he was talked to about it in the DR, came out & went into the storage room and cried

AntonyRG @AntonyRG4
· 36m
In all seriousness, has he actually said anything racist? He's incredibly hateful but being hateful doesn't make you a racist. Big Brother at times has been a hate fest going back a long long time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They sure do grasp for reasons to dislike Kemi....
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
25m
Holly says Kemi washed dishes a couple times when she thought she was going up. She only does dishes when she thinks she's in trouble.

--

Sam disagrees with Jess' husband being a doula & only bringing your own kid into the world. Christie thinks she's nice, but loud. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
23m
Sam's thinks it's ignorant that Kemi sat in the DR (when she went missing) & ignored people calling her name. He was a little worried it was a game.

Christie thought Kemi was having a nervous breakdown. Kemi told her she just wanted to be left alone. Christie gets it.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
24m
Well, we wondered how long until they'd have the 'brilliant' idea of putting Jackson up as a pawn.

We're there. #BB21
unfortunately, it didn't stick. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
20m
Christie tells Sam that Kemi told her she knows she's going home if she doesn't win veto & obviously she's winning the battle back, so she's coming back. Kemi also told her she's not going to kiss Jack's ass. #bb21

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
19m
egotistical nonsense continues #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just no figured out what they are talking about when they discuss Fiji.... IT's the Love Island show. I knew it, a bunch of these people wanted to be on that show and got shunted over to BB....

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·20m
Talk about the veto trip to Fiji.
Sam wonders if they flew Swayleigh, Winston & Brett to Fiji.

Tommy & Christie don't think they flew them out. They think it was on a set. Tommy thinks they live close by & that's why they were picked. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB21
Guests are teaching the ropes to David.
Kat. Christie, Sam, David, Kemi, Jess, Nicks, Bella all in the boat room
Kat and David are going on their first date at the waffle house. House guests are matching couples.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21
10 house guest in the boat bed

·
17m
Jack was eavesdropping on a big group in the lounge (they were talking everything except the game)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
6m
Kat- Dont tell anyone that I am telling you this. When you were like "let's play cornhole, get eight teams of two", everyone was like "he is trying to see who our alliance are with". David- I wasnt trying to do that. Kat- Exactly. Everyone here is (e) paranoid #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
10m
Jack - David gives me the heebie jeebies. He's a good guy, but...
Jackson - I hate that guy. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
·59m
Jess- You think Bella is still cool with our four? She is always with Nick. Kemi- I have talked to her but she says that they are just really good friends. I dont know, obviously #BB21

Jess- I thought the whole point was for us to reconvene at night. Kemi- But he (Nick) is in here every night. Jess- Exactly #BB21

Luna@LunaCee73
·55m
Nicole: "Do you think it's sketchy that everybody's up there (in HOH) except for us?"

Narrator: yes

Jessica: "No. I said goodnight to them a while ago" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·52m
For someone who hasn't been in the house, David's doing a pretty solid job of teaching Kat #HowToPlayBB. Of course, it'll bite her in the ass that other people see that, but still... #BB21

Kat tells David that tomorrow will be fun, but maybe not fun...but at least they'll get to see a comp, well they won't get to see it but there will be one...

they're both laughing #BB21

Christie 'caught' Kat and David talking in the boat room. #BB21

·45m
Christie's wondering in HOH how David can be so aware of what's going on after one day "without gametalking".. meanwhile David was talking to Kat about alliances and maneuvering around/within them 😎

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna@LunaCee73
·
40m
Sam used the word douchecanoe. I totally thought that was a Canadian thing. 🤯#BB21

Jessica repeats it 3 times, Nicole starts laughing and asks who says that. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
36m
Well, they've temporarily renamed themselves the Shitty Six, so THAT's a thing now. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21
Holly and Jackson are talking in the bathroom. They are saying how phony Kat is being. Now they want to know what she is thinking. Kat has moved on. Jack says he is going to eat a watermelon....More food

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No wonder they are afraid of him, he is smarter than they are, LOL.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·
9m
David is in there for a (e) day and has a better handle on what's going on over every one of them that isn't in the 8 alliance

· 57m
David- There is a powerful four person alliance that you know, that might be expanded. Who knows. If you really want to play this game and you want to have vengeance, there is more people than them. Kat- I know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·55m
So now even the slightest badmouthing of David by h8ful is blocked from feeds??
Prod really trying HARD to save them from themselves
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What does Jackson not understand about all the cameras, Prod will know it didn't happen... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3m
#BB21
Jackson says we should go to the DR and complain that David was saying there are Lezbos over there. That was a lie and never happened. I think we have a story teller