TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.8pm... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·3h
The best guesses seem to be Jackson got a talking to just like Jack did a few days ago. You’d think they’d get these talks BEFORE they went into the #bb21 house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3h
#BB21 Holly is telling sis and christie that she does want to have a talk with Kat to tell her to back off, but she says she doesn't want to do it to close to kats talk with jackson, and make it look like they are teaming up against her
And the thing about that montage of Kat asking if they're conspiring against her is that the vast majority of the time she's clearly joking.
#BB21 holly says she literally walked out of the DR yesterday bc they kept asking her questions she didn't want to answer and the ones she did answer she wasn't happy about. BB shuts it down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
Christie re Jackson: "He acts like a badass, but he's such a mush. It's really cute, actually"
It's really not, actually. #bb21

Holly says David being back is really getting to Jackson and she wishes it wasn't, she doesn't like 'letting someone infiltrate our peace'. #bb21

To clarify, Holly also threw her frustration with Kat in there, so Kat and David are both 'infiltrating the peace'. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·3h
Christie asked why the camera was "hardcore on the porta-potty?" after Jackson went into it
narrator: that's called subliminal programming

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
that's all he said ....... likely he meant he'll find out if his reputation is trash when the show ends in 84 days (83 actually, as of today)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
The nerve of the DR to ask one HG how they feel about another HG. 🙄#bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 3h
Holly- I walked out of a DR session yesterday because they kept asking (about Jackson). They were like "would you date him outside of this house?". Oh my God, this is way too much. I just started thinking he was cute two days ago #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This woman is just too much... Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
Tommy's talking about how now that they know how the twist works, 3 of the 4 possible returnees they'll be prepared for. Christie says it won't be David "because the universe does not reward that" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WTH.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Cliff: Jackson, you okay? I see a lot of whispering going on.
JS: Yeah. I've been better. I can't. Can't talk about it. I was in Punta Cana.
*cam changes* #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
Kat's frustrated that people are blowing it out of proportion that David says/does anything. Jess says he just doesn't understand the game well enough to get it. Kat says everyone is just paranoid. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 3h
Kat tells Jess she thinks ppl are overestimating David. She talked to him last night. She says David has a little quirky personality, but don't tbey all.

When David wanted to play corn hole earlier, the others were bothered. Kat doesn't think it's that serious. #bb21

·3h
3BB21 Kat tell jess everyone is acting like jackson mood is her fault and that she going to be on the outs with the rest of the HGs

#BB21 Holly tells sis and tommy that Kat feels threatened by her and that she has already tried to self evict a few times

#BB21 Jess says the reason she was hanging out in restroom all day is because she knew she was getting ready for a BM and didn't want to put her bath suit on and then have to go

#BB21 sis leaves holly and tommy, and jess and Kat ask if she wants to come join them, she shakes her heads and turns around to walk in the opposite direction

#BB21 Nick tell sis if she win she needs to get a tatoo that says "thank you so much" or "you look so nice today" and t-shirts as well

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·3h
Part of the problem is that BB insists on casting the “white southern good old boy.” Im a white woman from the south, I Gump hard so I know not every man is like that.

But as a fan of Big Brother Canada, I ALSO know we don’t NEED that character to enjoy the show
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
#BB21 David is telling sis about himself... he sys hes doing photography to take a break away from the corporate world
#BB21 david asks sis what she likes to do and she says "ummmmm model" and he starts talking about the industries and she says no more like boutique modeling... and she says she wants to be a youtube content creator

Luna @LunaCee73
·2h
Kat's telling Jess that 'they made me feel like a was a part of their thing' #bb21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Kat tells Jess that they made her believe she was a part of their thing & yet today Jackson told her he had to separate himself from her.

Jess thinks it's because Jackson knows Jack's going to put Kat up & if Jackson acts too close to Kat, people would know she's a pawn. #bb21

David: When I was away, I heard about Fiji. I didn't know what it was involved with.
Ana: How'd you hear about it?

*fish* #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.53pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 Jack, christie Nick and cliff are talking about how intimidating DAVID is and that he is always talking about mind games... SIS joins them and sits with JAck

#BB21 jack is talking about his mic and that he was in the DR and asked if they cared that it was broke... feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Holly tells Bella that in her intro, BB made her make fun of her co-workers. Call them "basic b(e)s"

Holly: I wish I wouldn't have. They brought it up in a DR session. They made me say it & I didn't want to say it in my intro. I was praying they wouldn't use it. #bb21

Cliff's feeling a bit disassociated right now. Nicole does too.
Cliff feels at the bottom of the totem pole, because he's out of the loop on what's going on with the other group. Kat felt that way too.
Cliff guesses they can keep an eye on things & see what happens. #bb21

·2h
#BB21 jack Bella, Holy and Sis are hangin out together. Cameras keep goin back to the kitchen whee Nichol and Kat are cleaning

Christie checking her laundry
The house guests are talking about a surprise coming tonight

Banner flew over the house and Jess tells everyone its says I LOVE ZEBRA...Jess says thats for Holly Cut to fish now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21
Sam and Nick want Kemi to win the next comp
Sami feels good about himself right now cause he won a comp "I won't look like a looser
Guy talk and game talk in the boat room

1h
#BB21
Sam is saying Kats talking about everything to everyone
Sam says Sis feels comfortable talking to him more than Jack,
Sam gave Sis the big girl talk,, and told he to be open with Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 1h
HGs spotted a banner in the BY, Jessica read "I love Zebras" and thought it was for Holly! Feeds cut & HGs sent inside! #BB21

·1h
wow even Chicken George wouldn't have spelled H-O-L-L-Y as Z-E-B-R-A

1h
a banner plane flew over and they were locked inside (99% chance it wasn't for them)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·1h
Sam says that Kemi getting evicted and staying in the house will be 'a shitshow', tells Nick that Kemi gave (Nick) a dirty look earlier, he must have bumped her or something. Nick: "Nah, Kemi likes me, bro" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
David makes several points to Jess & brings up last night's house meeting.

David: Think about Level 6. Think about what other people should've did last year that weren't part of Level 6? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21
Christie blows off Ovis idea about slip n slide. Christie wants to pitch her idea to the team. How they are to make it work. Jack likes Ovis idea

Luna @LunaCee73
·1h
Apparently this slip & slide project is the great engineering dilemma of our time. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·54m
Jackson- I dont know what's going on out in the real world. I'm just scared. It just wasnt good news. Analyse- I'm sorry #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m
#BB21
Christie and Nichol peeling and grating carrots not sure why

Luna @LunaCee73
·6m
David's telling Sam about Sam getting his key being leaked online. 😶#bb21
Skippy cut away from that REAL quick. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
Puppycam approx 6.53pm - maybe a 4th of July party for them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·10m
busy day so far: earthquake, anti-David campaigns, another breakup, another scolding, zebra message, slip 'n slide - catch up at (link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com #bb21 (photo by
@ecareyo)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.11pm.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·3m
feeds are back - group hugs and professions of love

2m
cornhole game underway - they had hot dogs, music, and I'm guessing they had booze

Tommy broke the backyard boat-lounge.. that's going on the tally

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Jack's gametalking to Ovi (GASP) - he told him he's putting up Kemi and Jessica, and that he told Christie about his power

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
Todays #BB21 Hi / lowlights
Jackson says really really stupid things.
Earthquake
Jackson "Disassociates" from Kat
Jackson gets spanked by Production
Jackson cries
Pizza for everyone!
Drone!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·59m
Kat: I don't know if you're trying to (e) shit up just yet.
David: If I did that, it'd even be more terrible. It's up to weak players to line up or be destroyed.
Kat: I was in a strong alliance yesterday.
😂😂😂

David: The hammock told me everything.
Kat: What do you mean?
David: The vibe at the hammock.
Kat: I was talking to Jess.
David: The evolution of that situation was a result of things that changed the house.
Kat: What do you mean?
David: I'm just reading into things. #bb21

Kat: Do you have a power if you come back in the game?
David: No. The only teammate I've got is Ovi.
Kat: But only one of you can come back.
David: Did you come into the house single?
Kat: Yeah. You interested? 👁️👁️
David: Nah. I'm a terrible date.
Kat: Same. #bb21