TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·37m
Lol after a brief fish, they’ve already gone back to what they were doing as if nothing happened
#BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·37m
that's a good size quake (it wasn't major for the hamsters but looks like most of SoCal felt it) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·26m
Sam is talking to Christie about the beds. She says it's OK and she's "Literally the most easy-going person"
(Ed Note: She has complained since last night)

Sam says he almost cried he felt so badly. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News @NBCNews
·24m
California earthquake revised from magnitude 6.6 to magnitude 6.4, USGS says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....
·22m
Cliff has hung a plumb line from the stairs with a knife at the end, I suspect to measure any shaking from an earthquake.

He just shook Tommy's chair for a long period of time to mimic an earthquake. Tommy thought it was real. #BB21

Cliff has now moved on to Jackson to tell his David convo from this AM.

Kat and Holly are talking on the backyard boat coach. Kat says she doesn't want to be a pawn again because she doesn't want to be a "perpetual pawn" Thinks it would limit her time in the long run. #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·16m
Jackson says he's gonna push David's buttons and kill him with kindness. He's gonna intentionally not do dishes and drop crumbs everywhere to get under his skin. Cliff says he and Jackson are a lot alike. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
Some of the HGs are still milling around the house getting laundry ready, finishing eating, doing dishes.

Most of the HGs are gathered on the back "porch" couches. Tommy and Nicole are talking about having children. #BB21

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
LOL about "Jackson says he's gonna push David's buttons"...seems David has already been pushing Jackson's with the door being left open.
Lets see who drives who crazy first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.20pm... this may be what got Jackson in trouble, he got a talking to by production... still looking but hear is the first marginal comment found.... bbclipshow@bbclipshow
Jackson's mad at David for a comment about reading a book. Jackson: "(e) him. I wanna mule kick him in the teeth." Later, "I just don't (e) like him. He said that shit in the kitchen...go play in traffic with that (e) book...piece of shit. I (e) hate that dude.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.52am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·10h
Cliff said HOH was hard. He went in happy to throw it, but he didn't throw it. The way things were, he felt like he had some targets. Would've put up Kemi and Jess #BB21

Cliff said Nick was going to fight for it, depending who was left. He felt good when Kemi went out. He didn't throw it. He just messed up. #BB21

Cliff notes still going...he got a little nervous when it was Jess and Jack. He felt good with Jack, thinks Jess is a wild card. Heard she talks about girl alliance. He feels he has a little bond w/her, both were banished. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.26pm...
·4h
yet another breakup attempt:
Jackson: "I just have to disassociate myself"
Kat: "we already have"
Jackson: "not really"
... he emphasized it's a game decision, etc etc #bb21

CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·4h
Jackson: I think you're a great girl inside and out.....for these next 84 days I have to remove myself. #BB21

·4h
#BB21
Jackson is telling Kat that he has to move away from Kat. Kat is confused why this is happening.
Jackson has to think about his game comes first

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4h
pantry was restocked, and produce is back on the counter (so maybe the Jacks did indeed eat it all).. also "there's a lot of halibut"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4h
#BB21
Jackson - says to Kat this is not personal
Kat - says she feels left out. She now has to find her own alliance
Jackson - says had a very strong connection in the beginning.
Kat - asks about a showmance with Holly.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·4h
Jackson is telling Kat he has to disassociate his game from her - he will watch out for her but their games have to part ways. Its all BS - he is just trying to free himself up so he can have his showmance with Holly. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Jackson still wants his kids to play contact sports.
David thinks since JS knows what it's like, he'd take better care of his kids.
They agree all their past decisions led them to being there in the house. They talk about being cut off from the outside world. #bb21

Jackson says his memory is getting worse & he needs to go to a neurologist. Brief fish. Jackson doesn't want to go & find out he has the beginning stages of CTE or possibility of dementia down the road.
David thinks that's selfish to the people who care about Jackson. #bb21

David is disappointed he can't compete in the veto w/ a trip to Fiji on the line.
An eating Jackson listens. #bb21

#BB21 Jackson is telling David about is days playing division sports... and how he had no social life , and lists off all the things he went without to be successful at his sport. David is listening and smiling politely

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.08pm .... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Nick: Where you been dog, I've been looking for you.
JS: DR.
Nick: You alright?
JS: Yeah... 👁️👁️ #bb21

·3h
#BB21 Jess is telling Holly about her girl friends back home, and that they are a group of 7 and they all have different persoanlities but they all mess really well.

#BB21 holly says this whole camp comeback thing reallly sucks. jess and holly are talking about how girls hold grudges and how boys can hate each other and be mean to each other but get over it and can be boys super fast

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.11pm.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Christie: Can I just give you a hug? Are you okay? If you wanna talk, just grab me. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2h
Kat- I just to make sure that I didn't do anything to make you upset. Jackson- You didn't. It has nothing to do with you. I cant talk about it cause it's in there (DR). I (e) up. Kat- With what? Jackson- I cant talk about it #BB21

Kat- I hate seeing you like this. I really hope that you are okay. Jackson- I'll find out in 84 days #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Holly, Nick & Kat talk about Jackson.
Nick: If he'll tell anyone, it'll be you.
Kat: It's not game related. It's personal. #bb21
Jackson prepares more food & talks to Kat.
JS: It has nothing to do with you & I can't talk about it. Cause it's in there (DR). I f'd up. cam changes #bb21
Ana: Do you want to talk about it?
Jackson: I can't talk about it.
Ana: I'm sorry. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
and Jack told Christie that he'd had a scolding for "quoting" Sam's mudstomp comment .. he said all the fans understand he was just quoting her

narrator: NOPE

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2h
They are giving all HGs who make a bad/non-pc comments a heads up in the Diary Room! Sounds like Christie also said she was told off for something! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.24pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 all 4 cams on the back yard we hear david say "alright guys we needs to split into 2 teams.. feeds cut... feeds come back and kat is saying are we actually going to play or was it just your way to find out who is closest in the house?

#BB21 Jackson is back in the SR rummaging for food again... the way he's going they will be out of food in days. (they just got restocked)

#BB21 Kat walks into the bathroom and says the cameras are following her, and then say see that ones right there and points at a cam not on currently on feeds. Kemi says it bc your so hot.

BB21 Jess tell cliff that he's the only one she can barrow clothes from, so he should let her wear some of his texas A&M gear

Luna @LunaCee73
· 2h
This whole 'BB olympics' thing was CHRISTIE'S IDEA!! She was planning it last night. So of course now it's some nefarious plan. *facepalm* #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·2h
Jackson to Jack: we can't talk about. Because live feeders will go back and look.
*Feeds cut* #BB21 👁️👁️👁️

Luna @LunaCee73
·2h
Feeds flipped inside because Jackson was telling Jack they can't talk about their DR warnings because if they do 'they'll go back and look'. (assuming 'they' is us, and doesn't realize we already saw the things they were warned about) #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2h
Jackson came out of the DR upset, he had cried! Then when outside to workout, fixing the bench & Jack asked him something(not audible) But Jackson said if they talk about it, we would go back to look at it on the feeds! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 2h
Kat asks Holly if they can talk, Holly tells her she doesn't have the energy. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
· 2h
🚁- Amurca Hates JaKKK Bros
#BB21 #BBBannerPlane

Im just glad to see Jack/son getting flack because Jess/Cody got a pass by a lot of folks who bashed Josh as much as they did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FeedWatcher @FeedWatcher
·2h
Jackson apparently had a Come-to-Jesus meeting in the DR about his vitriolic comments about David.
He just whispered to Jack (pointing at the cameras) that he can't talk about it because "the live feeders will go back and look it up".
#BB21 #Reddit

MRDRDectecitive (picture that I can't copy so retyped)
"I want to mule kick him in his teeth"
"I'm gonna to find out what makes him tick and torture him"
"I'm gonna own his soul"
"He's a cancer on the house"
"You're not on BRAVO or BET"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Holly: I feel depleted.
Kat: Have you been taking your daily vitamin?
Holly: It's not kicking in.#bb21

· 2h
#BB21 Kat asks Holly is she can talk, Holly says no she can't handle anymore today, Kat says its not aboutgame... and Holly says i don't want to talk about anything remotly serious and that she had a break down this morning and that she doesn't want to talk any more

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
Analyse says "it's really weird and I really don't like it" that Kat tried to talk to Holly. #bb21

· 3h
#BB21 Holly is now telling sis and christie that Kat just approached her and christies says there is weird energy and sis says yea it doesn't feel good

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord.... Luna @LunaCee73
·3h
Christie says David is trying to 'incept' them. Analyse: "What does that mean?"
Christie says that inception is when someone tries to (e) with your mind. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Christie: This too shall pass.
Holly: Having David here is really f'ing w/ his head. I wish he didn't let it get to him. I wish I wouldn't let Kat get to me.#bb21

Christie: Something major happened today.
Ana: What do you think it is?
Christie: I dunno. Jack said he probably got confronted over something. We can't tolkk about it. #bb21

·3h
#BB21 Christie says something definetly happen with jackson today and thats why there is such a bad energy in the house. Holly is pretending the issue is david coming back in the house when the real issue is jackson "breaking up" with KaT