TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 04: Archive through July 04, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The early powerful alliances often fail so staying off their radar at this point is a good strategy for him.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In the conversation between Cliff and David, Davis says he has seen this before and if the people in fear do not rally together, they will be picked off one by one by the larger group.
He asked Cliff if he could identify the large group. Cliff said no but watch and it will become evident.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Cliff said if he'd won, he would have put up Kemi/Jessica. Isn't that who Jack is going to put up? Silly Cliff, those are the people who would save you.

This vote with the house garbage needs to go. Don't these players see how this works out in the end? When will there ever be players with spines?

I guess reddit posted why David is so disliked. Supposedly, he told a couple of jokes the HG's didn't like, one being something about Jackson reading a self-help book and then moving to Los Angeles. Umm...isn't that basically what Jackson did? I think it's funny.

Also, it appears David is too charismatic....OMG! Did Kemi really say David would stir things up? I so hope he does. These eejits need a comeuppance posthaste.

Today, I figured out why the guys (except David) are so ugly this year. All the cute ones decided to go on Love Island in Fiji.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that something happens to shake things up in the house. I really wanted Jessica to beat Jack for the HOH, that would have been better than watching the 'group' control the evictions this week. Would love to see Jack gone after this week, he is way too aggressive in the way that he handles Analyse imo. Maybe I am too sensitive but I don't like the way that he just pulls her towards him like a caveman.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nana731 stated:
It's just confusing by us not seeing what went on before the live feeds. Seemed like several of the hg's were upset by something David said or did. Wish we knew what it was.

Nana, the following was posted @ Reddit last night:
Quote:
* The reason Jackson hates David is because David made a joke at Jackson’s expense regarding Jackson having read a self-help book that inspired him to move to LA. Jackson took this very personally.

* Christie doesn’t like David because David made a joke at Christie’s expense, saying he manifested his own birth.

These incidents have been talked about all night on feeds, and Kathryn even talked to David about his jokes coming across wrong in the Boat Room.
End Quote

Robin Kass sure picks some mentally iffy people if this is why David is being talked about so badly. Ridiculous.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
EWWWWWWWWWW. Jackson is sticking his fingering the peanut butter jar, licking it off, and sticking his finger back in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, yes they all went in except I think Ovi was in the DR and then David left after a little bit, then came back when they were all in there.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They got a new carton of choc milk with the restock last night. Jackson grabbed it, opened it, and drank out of the jug again. >> How Rude

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So they didn’t like being the target of David’s attempt at humor, but they think the whole house should be fine with their demand/suggestion that nobody shall be allowed to talk game to the comeback kids... got it! Sounds totally fair/sane... ugh!
Actually, with this twist, it might come back to bite the gr8ful group in the butt because anyone who is nommed &/or evicted will hold a grudge and most of those targets will stay in the house! I think it will speed up feelings of resentment from the “outsiders” group faster than if they hadn’t had this twist... (hopefully!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting that they got the backyard. David is running with Jack, I think Analyse is running with them as well.

Jack is at the weights. Cliff, Ovi, Christie, Kemi, Kat, Tommy, Jessica, and I think Holly are all on or around the chase lounge talking.

I personally find it excellent that David is "working out with" Jack, LOL. I think David gets exactly who Jake is.

Oh, looks like Sam and Bella are over in the corner lounge talking about alliancs.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope David and Kemi have a long talk.

And if this is why they are mad at David, I think i like him. The manifestation joke is pretty funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They believe they are having an earthquake. Did they?

FISH

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
USGS says: Yes. There was just an earthquake in so cal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So far not finding anything about an earthquake on the earthquake sites.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, found it.

Magnitude 6.6 earthquake
Affected countries: United States and Mexico
11 miles from Ridgecrest, CA · 10:33 AM

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Some reports say 6.6 !!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That was one LONG and rolling earthquake... no quick jolt, it felt like a semi-smooth train ride.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
It was a 6.6 according to the news. Pretty long one they say. I didn't feel it where I am in Ontario (Calif) but my dogs barked . .so yes they DID feel one.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
32 minutes ago 1.9 magnitude, 10 km depth
Searles Valley, California, United States

that is not that close to them, surprised they felt that

Did not see the Ridgecrest one! Still far for them to feel it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That is a pretty strong EQ. Shallow, too - 8.6km

Im surprised there are no reports of damage.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I felt it. I thought the cat was scratching and shaking the bed. it was a smooth one, like Cali said like a train ride.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Two aftershocks 3.5, 4.7

It doesn’t appear the the HG felt them so they must not be too close to the epicenter.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't feel it. KTLA5 is reporting that it was a 6.4 Mag at 10:38AM, 11 miles ENE Ridgecrest.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I can't believe production does not stop Jackson from contaminating the food & drinks. I believe the woman who licked ice cream in Walmart & put it back in freezer is facing a felony. Yes, diff situation yet has same premise. But nothing compares to the season where Zakiyah adjusted her Kotex in front of group then stuck her hand in the bag of chips they were sharing. UUUUGGHH

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I live close to Burbank so maybe the HG's didn't feel it either. Nothing worse than earthquakes because you can't seek shelter but this is SO CAL so we have learned to expect them sooner or later.