TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 04: Archive through July 04, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Controlling much, Jack???

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Who were Sis/Holly talking about who keeps asking them how it feels to be so tiny/thin...they said that’s all the girl EVER talks to them about...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Listening to Holly and I think Kat in the SR, I would never trust Holly. And I believe they are totally trashing Bella.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They probably don’t have a full production crew because of the holiday, so they couldn’t do a big food run....Though I suspect anyone who had a choice of what show they could work on went to do Love Island (BB is in LA, Love Island is in Fiji...where would you like to spend your days after work at?)

BB looks to be in 2nd position this summer to LI, which is a bit of a change (and I’m still not sure LI will work here- it might do big numbers for the first couple of days but 5 nights a week is a tough ask)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They were talking about Kemi, Calimmom3. They were saying she never talks about anything with them other than about their bodies and looks. Well maybe you all aren't that interesting Sis and Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Mampors, I thought they were talking about Bella.

I was thinking I wonder if they will bring back Have Nots once they finish the Camp Comeback, they would already have the have not room ready to go. That actually might be fun since then Jack and Jackson will be used to running the food show and could be have nots. I would like to watch that.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The cycle begins: the chosen target must be dragged through the dirt so the people evicting him/her feel as if they are “justified” in evicting such an evil/rude/vile/shallow/mean/selfish person! Sis and Holly are so happy to be doing Jack’s bidding by demonizing Kemi... they scoff at a “girl’s alliance,” yet they don’t foresee the guys picking them off and having a “Brigade 2.0” Final?!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can't decide how I feel about this new twist. We have talked a lot about keeping booted HG's in just to watch....well, this is our chance.

HOH's need to think long and hard about their true reason for putting somebody up and out...

As I said, undecided, but interesting to see how it plays out...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I am hoping this next Whactivity comp give them some sort of disadvantage or punishment.. Isnt it "the Guys" playing in it along with one girl.

Maybe they could win the comp with a costume as the "Prize"

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They couldn't keep it a secret if they were in a costume.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are seeing the HOH room, this is pretty early to have it done.

And I was thinking, they probably got a light grocery because they will get a food delivery for 4th of July.

I hope they get a bunch of stuff that Jackson / Jack don't like to eat.... maybe ribs, potato salad, hot dogs, baked beans. Oh I guess they could have some Kale salad for the boys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I gather everyone went to bed so they don't have to watch Jack in his HOH room. I wonder how long the others have to stay to not offend him.

I would be gone by now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, didn't they all go in?? Ovi and David?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
These HGs don't seem to be doing much "gaming". There is a lot of laying around in groups. General group talk.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time getting totally invested with this group. After being a die hard live feeder since S1, this is so strange. I probably need some of the Jack/Jackson's 46 alliances to go. Jack and Christie's house meeting added insult to injury.
Jack
Jackson
Kat
Christie
Analyse
Holly
Ovi

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
i am disappointed in Cliff's talk to the live feeders this am. Sounds like he is now "in" with Jack. Says he is glad Jack won, knows he would be safe over Jessica winning. Cliff is glad Jack won because he will target Kemi and Jessica, same two people Cliff would target. (this is not what Cliff indicated in his morning talks earlier). Also is talking bad about David, saying, regurgitating the same thing Jack has been talking about David.

Makes me sad. thought Cliff would go along for now but really saw what was going on, but apparently not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not really invested either. Not a huge fan of any of them. And yes the large group stuff bothers me too, always too loud. The game talk convos are few and far between, usually starts happening more as we get fewer in the house which will not happen for weeks now! That is my main dislike of this twist. But other than that it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah I gave up on Cliff a few days ago when he said the same thing. He is boring me.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what David said or did at the beginning?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm not into it so far...but Its early, and I'm hoping for a house shake up soon

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, the viewers seemed convinced that David was a great guy, targeted by a racist guy, but we didn't see what went on.

Cliff may be saying something he thought..

I have not been team Cliff anyway.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
It's just confusing by us not seeing what went on before the live feeds. Seemed like several of the hg's were upset by something David said or did. Wish we knew what it was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We saw Cliff as an underdog, thus allied with other underdogs, but Cliff does not see that.

And he is right in that he is not an immediate target on Jack's list.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish they would do the Dr's again where the hgs went in and read questions live about their thoughts and plans for their game play. So, we would have a freaking clue what they were thinking.

That was the best.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I feel like CLiff is threading water until he sees a way to safely make a move. He is fredly with everyone but seemingly lending support to the Jacks that will keep him. he does not want on the radar , nor put his neck out for people that cant help him ( Kemi and Jessica).
He does have a connection to Nicole and she is playing a very similar game.
Right now, staying safe is the key.
While I dislike the Jacks game and the power they wield right now ( with a strong alliance) I am hoping to see Cliff and Nicole come through later with a significant move.