TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·4m
Kemi to Jess- The only saving grace we might have is Nick. I think Jack has it out for Nick cause Nick is playing the game that Jack thinks he is playing. And there is some weird tension because of Sis, cause she flirts with both of them. I think Jack is a little jealous #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·2m
Kemi has FINALLY figured it out .. just hope it’s not too late #BB21

· 9m
Kemi to Jess- Jack is someone who needs his ego stroked. I feel like if his ego is stroked, he can be swayed a little bit. I'm still going to go up but the timing is going to be the difference #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
Ovi- They were never with me from the start, were they? Jack said he was going to talk to you today. Nicole- He spoke to me. It was "it's not happening but I want him to think it's happening". Ovi- Really? Wow #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·2m
Jackson tells Holly that he told Jack there was no reason to 'put up with Kat's shit' if she was just a pawn, so to just put up Kemi/Jess, one goes out for sure, use Kat as renom if necessary. #bb21
Jackson's telling Holly that Jack said he'd put up Kemi/Kat and b/d Jess or Nick, but Jackson told him they need to keep the 8 together, plus if Nick got evicted and came back he'd be pissed. Holly adds he'd be in the house running his mouth. #bb21
Jackson tells Holly he can't just kick Kat to the curb but today she's been super clingy. Holly points out it's 'not super clingy when you've still been winking at her and shit'. Jackson asks what he's supposed to do. #bb21
Jackson asks Holly (re Kat) "How do I keep her close (to the alliance so she won't flip on them) without distancing myself and making it weird" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·3m
Jackson says part of him wanted Kat to be evicted. Holly says she considered it, "but how screwed would we be if that happened?", adds that if she'd been voted out and stayed "we'd all be tortured" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·3m
David 'terrifies' Holly. She says he just wants to flirt with the girls and take down the guys. Jackson: "He's the cancer of the house". Holly says "He's 100% the villain and he's gonna live up to his role"

I cannot with these people. #bb21

LMAO...
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1m
Breaking: The guy named after the Indian-removal POTUS and the Trump chic dont want David in the house … Im totally wrong for saying this but you all are thinking it to!
#BB21

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Breaking: The guy named after the Indian-removal POTUS and the Trump chic dont want David in the house

^^ What does this mean?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I assume Jackson. Not sure who is the Trump chick..

Smevic

08-07-2008

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
trump chic is Holly in the above tweet by Clio.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, had no idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur @FunFeedMoments
·
59m
Ovi to himself: I don’t feel like I owe anyone allegiance except Cliff and Nicole. #BB21

·59m
Ovi to camera- I definitely think I got played by Jack. I'm wondering about Tommy. Even Sam I'm not sure about. I have been playing this game with some blinders on. I have to be smarter #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·41m
Kemi & Nic talking in the BR. Kemi is sure she's going OTB on her shared Birthday (July 7th) with Jack #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·44m
12/16 HGs in the boat room socializing. Not in the room? Holly, Nicole, Kemi and Tommy. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lala jones @lalajones1029
· 56m
David mistakenly called Holly, Beth #BB21

AGREE.... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·48m
I feel like David gives off like a light, happy, positive energy/aura, I don't get how they get the "terrifying cancer villain" narrative they are trying to create. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, too funny.... Michael @ImAllTrash
·9h
BB20 cast really needs a job fair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
·40m
Camp BB has a food shortage: "we have saltines and mac 'n cheese, that's it"

Hahahahahahahahaha.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·40m
If Christie says she saw her dead Uncle Lou in bird form in the backyard, I am going to lose my shit #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord.... REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔@TVtater
·47m
"How to win friends and influence people in the Big Brother house" #BB21
Quote Tweet

Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 50m
Jackson is going to start rationing the food again and make a meal plan for everyone to follow. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·39m
Nick & Jack in the Bathroom. Nick feels bad he didn't win HOH. Says I'm supposed to be good at mental but I overthought the Comp #BB21
Nick tells Jack Kemi told him that she would put up you and Jackson and put up Sis if one of them won Veto. He didn't want to tell him earlier because he felt it would piss him off #BB21

Laur @FunFeedMoments
·34m
Nicole and Kemi are having a great conversation about personal boundaries and how people cross those without asking and how it gets complicated while playing this game. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·32m
food crisis is over "for now" - they got a food delivery, but not a full pantry stock

Dawg @DawgsBigBrother
·33m
Kemi “(e) me! And having to play nice with him. I would rather fillet myself & shower in acid!” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This would be nice.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·24m
What I am hoping happens this week is this...
Jack become so unbearable with the HOHits that the 8 end up falling apart into smaller groups/alliances bringing in people like Cliff, Nicole etc to go against what would probably be the showmances Jack/Anal, Jackson/Holly, Nick/Bella

Betohead71 @lawalker71
· 1h
One positive is power goes to the head for douches like Jack. Everyone will hate him after this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·58m
Kemi- I'm so (e) annoyed that I'm going to spend my birthday on the block. Nicole- You dont know that. Kemi- If I'm not on the block, I'm going to spend my birthday thinking about how I'm going to be backdoored #BB21

Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·24m
Ovi: We still talking game or does that rule apply to me too?

Jackson: F' off. We're talkin' game dawg. Get outta here. I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·23m
HGs keep getting dinged for singing. Christie protests it's not a song, just a line. David says maybe it just sounds so bad production doesn't want to listen to it. lol #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·24m
Nick (worried he can be Jack's target) talked about being embarrassed being the 1st out of the comp. He was sorry if he didnt look happy when he won! Nick also ratted out Kemi told Jack she told him that if she won the Jacks would go up & Sis as a replacement. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·15m
Kat thinks Jess fed her all sorts of stuff. Things like Ovi & Jack have a F2 or she can't trust Holly & Jackson.
Kat: I know I can trust y'all. That just further confirms she's coming after you & Sis. #bb21

·17m
Holly- I was playing a nice low key game, but now the girls are starting to think that I'm not on their side. Kemi said she wanted to backdoor me or Sis. Kat- What the (e)? #BB21
Kat- The only reason why they are saying that is cause y'all are pretty. Holly- In that case, she (Kemi) is targeting you too. Kat- I'm not as pretty as y'all. What have you and Sis done besides be nice and look cute? Holly- It's cause we're all friends with the guys #BB21
Kat- We are getting Kemi out first. Holly- Out but still in the house. Kat- No one likes Kemi. Holly- Jess doesnt trust me either #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·18m
Kat: "Remember when we were saying Jackson might be stupid cuz he's had so many concussions?" #bb21
(they've decided he's very smart, Kat's delivery of that line just made me chuckle) #bb21

I thought Bella was the one living with an older guy... Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·17m
Holly wishes Kemi would talk about her interests aside from her dating older men that have money. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·15m
Holly is bitching to Kat that Bella and Kemi are only basing their opinions of them (and Sis) on their looks, when they should be looking more at their character.
You can't make this shit up. #bb21

Tommy's a little worried that Ovi will find out they were telling him they were campaigning for him but really weren't, but thinks it'll be ok. "Worst case scenario, I'll just tell him the truth" Too late. #bb21

Tommy tells Analyse they can just tell Ovi they're sorry but they had to go with the house, and can't tell anyone how they're voting.
That still makes no sense to me. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I guess playing the game now makes you a snake...
Conspired Against 2 #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
12m
Sis: I just want Kemi gone so bad. She's a snake.
Tommy: Tell me what makes you feel like that.
Sis: Because she throws my name around. She told Nick today that if she won HOH, she was gonna put Jack & Jackson up & if one won the veto, put me up. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Condescending much.... Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·6m
Holly to David: Look at you. Earning your keep on day 1. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·6m
David is sweeping the kitchen floor. And no, not aggressively. #bb21
Kat tells David he's doing a more thorough job of sweeping than anyone has so far, says "I'm not a sweeper" and then proceeds to teach him how to sweep. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2m
Nick lied to Holly, Kemi never named Holly as one of her nominees! #BB21
Holly also implied that Bella is like Kemi who date older men for money! #BB21

·1m
Christie and Jack talking about Kemi say "well I'm (e)" post HOH comp. They're telling Ovi that the plan is to fill up the bb camp with weaklings for him to beat. #BB21