TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 03: Archive through July 03, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christie just needs to shut up every once in awhile.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I wish we had a look at Nicole's face during this chat.
Can't wait to hear Cliff's opinion of this tomorrow morning.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It would be great if David and Ovi made a pact that whenever they do walk in on game conversation, Loudly exclaim, walking out now. Game convo.
Find the rest of the house and tell them we had to leave a game conversation, is it okay if I talk to you now.

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
This was so stupid I just had to come out of hiding and say so ....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I actually am a little flabbergasted that Jack went along with Christie's suggestion. Nicole and Bella and Kemi must be furious.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Hope Ovi and David compare notes on everything and realized the air Jackson was blowing at them

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I hope they're not all going to be joined at the hip for the week, all afraid to be thought talking...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Missy, OMG! that would be spectacular!!!! LOL! loveit!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
More bad news. PLayers for the Whackativity comp:

And we look forward to

Chaos Week 2: Holly Tommy Jackson Sam Jack

Panic Week 3: Analyse Nick Kemi Jessica Christie

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ha! Christie is saying when she heard the alarm go off after the votes were read for Ovi she thought for sure a power was unleashed and she would have to make two new nominations and evict someone else. She said Nooooooo, I can't do it.
She pretty much revealed the nature of the power. Ovi, take note.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff up in Ovi's room and tells him, I'm not going to stop talking to you. I'll fill you in.. You more than David but try and get him on our side.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ovi believes the people galvanizing him get him out were Kimi, Jessica.
Cliff says, you think so? Ovi admits he has had a bad read and Cliffs is better. CLiff mentions the upstairs group. CLiff is very careful with his words so they do not get repeated.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ycuk! Cliff thinks in a few weeks, if Ovi gets back in they may be able to align with the big guys.
Ovi said he is not eager to see the big guys out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A new soap opera "The Cold and the Clueless".

Gosh I assume Ovi may have to use the downstairs bathroom

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole is telling Ovi that there were two that were blowing smoke up when they did not have to. She wont name names. He asks about Tommy. She says two. They may have said they were going to but it wasn't happening and they knew it. He finally gets it that it was Jack and Jackson. An aha moment. Nicole tells him Cliff and Nick really wanted him to stay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, Jack is both Cold and Clueless.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In other news, Sis is having another therapy session with Nick. Upset again that she is not acting like herself. They are in the kitchen.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping the Jacks lose to some Aces, and soon- don’t think I could take 3 months of this..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am so disappointed that Jack won HOH. I can not watch much this week. But I will follow.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Christie said she manifested the camping theme and the camp bb for evicted houseguests. I am thankful for her manifestations, if only she can manifest the booting of the Jack's;)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the next whacktivity comp.... Ugh

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Jack is confirming with Nick that the plan is still Kemi and Jessica over the next two weeks. Nick is agreeing but saying he is worried that Kat is a wild card that could blow up their game. They both agree that they like Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Sis will sleep in HOH...

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Christie and Cliff checking the storage room. They are excited for chicken, bacon, and green apples. Jack walks in and says it looks like they are going to have start rationing, not enough food.