TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Regarding Kemi's mystery disappearance last night... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21
Kemi - i was worried my mom would see it (not sure what)
Holly gives her a hug and tells her she's there for her if she needs it.
Kemi - sometimes i don't want everyone watching me but that's what I signed up for.
holly - right it's a luxury we can't afford

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·38m
Christie: "are there feeds while we get ready for live show or not?"
Jessica: "no"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·11m
#BB21
lots of hgs getting ready in the br. Cliff was explaining oil well ownership and such.
Cliff just joked "is it supposed to be so patchy in the back like that"
everyone laughs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
Jack and Holly talking about #WhackPower, said they could have kept it as a tool but better to just get it gone, and they agreed not to tell Bella .. also Jack confessed he saw Holly's left boob over the shower earlier - she said that's okay

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahh an explanation for the disappearance.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·24m
she's there, she's fine - she was just taking a break, hanging out in Diary hallway for some alone time, everyone else got paranoid when they couldn't find her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·12m
they praised Tommy's hair skills (using scissors) - he said his whole family does hair, has salon(s), if he wasn't a dancer he'd do that... then he whispered his mom told him for haircuts in there 'don't (e) with the buzzer ever, don't go near a buzzer, it'll (e) everything up'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·12m
#BB21
Ovi telling nicole he didn't graduate yet bc he needs to take one spanish class. which he was supposed to be taking now but he's here. he says it's his deep dark secret.
nicole says she doesn't have a deep dark secret

7m
#BB21
Tommy working on Nick's hair. Then camera zooms in on nick's wall pic
nick - you made it look better
tommy - it looks good. you look like brian from backstreet boys. you remember him?
nick - no i don't fu**ng remember him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
people in there praised Tommy's scissor skills -
people out here are griping without realizing he was doing a repair job #Deathrace2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.01pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·4m
#BB21
Just got the We'll be right back screen. Not sure if feeds are down until the show or not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the feeds are back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m
#BB21
Jack left storage room
Kemi - he was trying to get me out bc he thought i was trying to get him out
nick - but you didn't get out. tells her he's going to pretend to want to back door her to jack if he brings it up. but he doesn't mean it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
#BB21
Nick - i would let sam back in this house to mudstomp a hole in my chest for a hair cut
jack - how do you like your hair
nick - it's not what i usually get so i don't like it

[Production Edit] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
Christie to Jess: If I have to break the tie, he's going anyway. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[Settle Down Beavis] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4m
Nick & Jack telling Ovi it was a house vote.

Jack had to win it, because of the person who was last on. He thinks it was crazy they were the last two (he & Jess). #bb21

Luna@LunaCee73
·3m
Jack tells David he's "made the most money that anybody's ever made sitting in a hotel room" Bloop. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·4m
Jack tells David this is "the first time they've ever done that, put someone in a sequester hotel for so long"

Jack is immediately informed (by Jess, I think, I wasn't totally paying attention) that he is wrong. #bb21

Ovi tells Jackson he has no hurt feelings, and 'when I do come back, you all will be there to help me out'

aaaaaargh! #bb21

Ovi seems to be under the impression that he still has his power, or at least that if he gets back into the game he'll still have it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Liar, liar.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·4m
Jackson telling Ovi there was no way to make the vote work. Meanwhile I heard some other saying something to the effect of not to talk game to Ovi or David #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·4m
Jack & Tommy lied to Ovi when he asked if the vote being up in there & say they didnt have the numbers to go against the house! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·6m
Jackson talking to David....... saying he can't believe David didn't make it back - Time for Jackson to kiss Davids butt hard - and he is. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·6m
Jackson tells David "I'm happy you're back, I knew you would come back before I made that (banishment) decision", he had a gut feeling. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20·
5m
David told Jackson he almost quit after the first week being in the hotel room! #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·7m
Christie talking to Cliff Sam Ovi Tommy - saying they need to agree NO game talk in front of David. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·13s
HGs calling a House Meeting. Doesn't sound like an exciting one though... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·3m
This douche wants nobody to talk game with the “evicted HGs”... yea production is gonna let that happen. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All hail king douche! #bb21

·1m
Jack concludes his House Meeting where he told everyone what was okay to do with "It's just a statement, I'm not telling you what to do." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·1m
“It’s more of a suggestion than a demand”.

🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·6m
Do some of these people not realize that this is not really summer camp? #bb21

·2m
they're giving David the rundown of how everything works - morning music wakeups, lockdowns, etc, and telling him some anecdotes of their first two weeks

Luna@LunaCee73
·2m
Jack points out that he calculated it and the HGs have been friends for 9 months. Except for David. #bb21

·44s
Why do I feel like the houseguest don’t realize they have another whactivity comp coming up?🧐 Maybe they just don’t care at the moment #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
Ovi goes up to Camp Comeback. Cliff follows and immediately dismisses Jack's request. Cliff promises to share gametalk with Ovi. #BB21\

Conspired Against 2 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·10m
Tommy asks if they agree w/ the not talking thing.

Bella does. Nicole wonders what else is there to talk about.

Bella thinks there's no way David's not going to want to know the dynamics & ask for confirmation about groups. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·9m
Ovi points out to Cliff “We have a new place to talk…” YES BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING GAME!!! lol #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·10m
Ovi isn't worried about beating David in a battleback. Cliff tells him he thinks the next two evictees will be Kemi and Kat "and you can beat either of them" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73·
12m
Cliff tells Ovi "there weren't people as eager to keep you as you think they were" #bb21
Ovi says David is 'very abrasive' because he kept asking who Ovi was hoping would win this HOH. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·14m
Ovi- I dont even know if we can trust Nicole anymore. From my understanding, somebody leaked that there was a plan. Cliff- I dont know if there was ever a plan. I think that may have been to keep you comfortable #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jack's nominations... CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·13m
Jack: I know who I am putting up
Jackson: Who
Jack: Jessica and Kemi. You have my back.
Jackson: Yep
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·12m
The Jacks had a pantry meeting and tentatively agreed on Jessica and Kemi noms, with Kat renom if needed - they said it was about putting up people who wouldn't win comeback comp ......