TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路39m
Holly and Kat are talking about putting up Kemi next week. They say it would get zero blood on their hands because everyone wants her gone. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路39m
Kat & Holly talk about backdooring Bella. 馃憖#bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
路38m
Jackson's retelling to Tommy now - meanwhile Ovi's still campaigning for votes, still believing he's got several he doesn't (as of now)

34m
馃毃 Jackson told Tommy he's going to run the idea past Christie to keep Ovi #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路33m
Jackson doesn't think he can do this w/ Kat for much longer. He doesn't think Ovi will put him up.
Jackson says Kemi's trying to get in Kat's head & Kat's buying it. Kemi asked Kat if Jackson & Holly are in a showmance.
Jackson: Why didn't we just put up Kemi?? #bb21

Jackson doesn't think Kat cares about being there. She cares about Insta followers & she's a loose cannon.
He worries now about throwing her the HOH because she's so emotional.
Tommy: I completely agree with you.#bb21

Jackson vents to Tommy about Kat.
He's keeping distance from Kat to keep her there.
Jackson: She bought a tv 2 months ago. She's never seen this show. She binged it 2 months ago. She doesn't know Big Brother. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 35m
Jackson- I am starting to see a lot of things about Kat that can be dangerous for us. Tommy- Christie got that sign that she wanted it to be Kat from the get go. If you play off of that, Christie could buy in #BB21

路34m
Jackson and Tommy are talking in the storage room. They are thinking about flipping the votes to save Ovi because he could be a number for them. They say that Kat is here for Instagram followers and should go home. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路32m
Jackson to Tommy: "from Day 1 I've looked at her as someone I could use in this game, as bad as that sounds" #bb21
it'd sound bad if they weren't on the sex tally but they are, so it doesn't only *sound* bad 馃惙

Luna @LunaCee73
路32m
I feel like Holly is still trying to keep Kat. I'll laugh if Jackson does flip the house to get Kat out so he can get with Holly, and then Holly's pissed off about it and wants nothing to do with him after. #bb21

Meanwhile, Nick and Sam are trying to name off all Jack's alliances. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路23m
Remember on the podcast when I said I thought the little fling between Jackson and Kathryn actually meant something to Kathryn and was going to cause Jackson problems? Yeah - this would be the result. #bb21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
路 30m
Posted 11:29am: Jackson now in SR with Kat.....he is telling her that he has no emotion. She needs to take all emotion out of this game. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路19m
Feeds have switched to fish #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.03pm ... Luna @LunaCee73
路3h
Reminder: just moments ago Jackson was trying to get Kat evicted so he could get with Holly, but his Jbro shut it down and basically told him 'you reap what you sow'. #bb21

Tommy's choreographing the HGs dance, so of course Jack is 'splaining the moves to Kat. #bb21

LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路3h
you know... if they do eventually flip and evict Kat, it would be that 'reverse backdoor' she kept talking about 馃く

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hhahahahahaha.... The BryPie @TheBryPie
路3h
Jack is doing handstands....is it too much to ask for him to fall and land on his head??? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21
Christie says it sucks worse for the people who don't play bc they have to walk in to that mess and are shocked.
#BB21
christie says she needs to stop eating so much. she needs to be a have not. she says whoever gets hoh make her a have not. "I volunteer as tribute"
#BB21
nicole - he (ovi) was telling us how he got here and his audition tape
fish
sis - just feel so bad
nicole - i just keep telling myself separate personal for game. it's week one follow the house
sis- game play i'd rather have kat. personal i'd rather have him
nicole - i know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21 Nick and kemi are talking in the log bedroom, about HGs who are acting suspicious and how jack and christie were in the HOH room for over an hour... Nick thinks they just went to sleep because it would be dumb if they were up there making out bc it looks really suspicious

#BB21 Nick says he thought he was really close to jack and michie, but now seems like hes not really, but he says he doesn't want to put them up bc he doesn't know where the votes lie. Kemi says shes wouldn;t put up michie bc she doesn;t think he would leave.

#BB21 Chritie and Kat are talking about Christies tie to jack and she says she wants to distance herself bc everyone wants him out, and she says she knows that hes manipulating people and she doesn't want to be tied to one person

#BB21 nick is talking about how jack and michie are like brett and winston and how brett florished when winston left the house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 52m
Nick's explaining his fake job, after being asked .. says he's a kids mentor, takes them places sometimes, hangs out with them (he's actually an in-home kids mental health therapist)

路48m
#BB21 I think Tommy was waiting for Jack to come upstairs, and now they are whispering. TOmmy is telling jack that they are targets just by being in the house. Jack says to play it cool and if he (tommy) get the veto to take him down if he (Jack) is on the Block
#BB21 tommy says hes really big on sticking to the plan, once you start making changes is when everything falls apart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路46m
Kemi's telling Nick about the college admissions scandal - he didn't know about it

[corrected tweet.. yes another]

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路44m
#BB21 Christie is teaching bella, holly, sam, cliff, michie, and tommy how to center themselves and meditate in the boat room, however most of them are acting like its a joke. Michie decides to leave, Tommy (i think) asks what is the purpose of meditating

路42m
afternoon meditation (kinda) and Cliff says "I normally meditate naked in the bathtub with the lights turned off listening to Pink Floyd"

point for Pink Floyd mention

#BB21 Kat says she really does want to win HOH next week, Michie says sure, and then lets go down stairs... Kat asks if he's seen the new fish yet... apparently they look the same as the last ones.... Kat says she was hoping for goldfish instead of paranahs
#BB21 Kat keeps telling Michie that she thinks she has a spinter in her butt...
In my (
@evilgoil420
) opinion she wants him to take chech her butt for the splinter, but he keeps ignoring it

#BB21 Sis and Jess are chatting in the bathroom. Jess is talking about being a model and how she feels like sometimes she needs to "lessen her shine" to uplift other people

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 34m
#BB21 Jess is telling Sis that she wants to uplift the other girls and thinks the show puts them against each other. Sis says she wishes that the girls would supports the girls

#BB21 Kemi, nicole, and Kat have moved into another BR and Kemi tells Kat her dress is cute, and Kat says i literally have warn it to much ad that Kemi can have it

#BB21 Jess is speculating the the next HOH will be true or false so that the ppl will know who the HOH is at the end of the live episode

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路10m
#BB21 BB told Kat to pack her stuff and put her bags in the SR, she said shew as trying to joke around with kemi and nicole, but its really sad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路9m
Christie really just cannot keep herself from spilling her entire game to anyone who will sit still long enough to listen. It's fascinating. #bb21

Christie tells Kemi that Jack/Analyse/Holly/Jackson were in the hammock together and Christie "was like, great, that's a 4" #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路20m
Kat is mixing an electrolyte thing in her water. Someone left the stove on but instead of turning it off she says that's weird and walks off to the freezer. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BINGO.... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路 6m
Ovi wants to talk to Jess because there's a 'trend.'

He says David, him, then Kemi and Jess...there's a trend, you can see it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路3m
#BB21
(feeds)
christie- kat came in hoh (sis, holly, michie were there) and said i heard i'm going home this week (from jess) and jack is flipping the house is that true? I'm thinking am i being played
nicole & kemi- me too
christie - i told them if it's a tie i'll keep ovi

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 4m
Bella- We technically had a Day 1 alliance. The fact that you didnt tell me (about the Ovi alliance) makes me not trust you. I dont care about the fake alliance but I want to be on the same page that we are voting Ovi out. Jack- We have to #BB21

3m
Bella to Jack- You cant just go make Final 3 and whatever with everyone. Holly said you tried to make a Final 3 with her. You are being a hypocrite right now by saying Kemi is the one talking a lot of game #BB21

Bella to Jack- You are going around screaming about Kemi. It just makes you look bad to everyone else. Kemi is excited about that, and then you are trying to do a lot of damage control and it just looks even worse #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路9m
Tommy tells Christie that Jack/Analyse/Jackson/Holly made a fake F5 with Kat in case she wins HOH. Christie says that's fine, she (C) is already in enough fake alliances. #bb21

路8m
Kemi had a conversation with Nick about Jack, Nick says Jack is "getting to big for his britches," she told him if he wanted to nominate Jack he shouldn't go for a backdoor but nominate him straight up. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路8m
Nicole to Kemi: "Christie said that Jess told Kat that Ovi now has all the votes because Jack is turning the house and now has all the votes," #BB21
Kemi to Nicole: "Where did Jess get this information and why didn't she come to us first?" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't forget, Christie used to date Tommy's Aunt.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路28m
Christie- It's very lucky to know that no matter what we have each other. Tommy- I know. It's the best feeling in the world. It's a sense of security. Christie- I know no matter what I trust you #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路8m
Tommy and Christie agree that Jack is probably the villain of the season, which makes him perfect to go to Final 3 with.

FML #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路15m
Christie- How are you with Jess? Tommy- Great. Love her. Christie- I would love for her to win HoH. Tommy- Me too. Christie- Whenever she talks to me, she only says "I'm all about the girls plus Tommy". She would probably put up Michie and Jack #BB21

Christie- Who do you not want to win (HoH)? Tommy- Cliff and Sam. Christie- I would have said Jack and Cliff but now that I talked to you, I dont think Jack will put me up #BB21

Tommy- You know that Kat and then Michie, Jack, Holly and Sis made a fake alliance last night? Christie- No. Tommy- That way if she wins... Christie- They can influence her. Perfect #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路5m
Kemi and Nicole are saying they are going to talk to Jessica tonight about what they heard Kat said in the HoH room this morning. Apparently Kat said Jess told her a bunch of things and Kat reported it-#BB21