TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 - Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Episode 5 - Live Eviction users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 03, 2019Ark25 07-03-19  5:16 pm
Archive through July 03, 2019Dipo25 07-03-19  5:33 pm
Archive through July 03, 2019Seamonkey25 07-03-19  5:42 pm
Archive through July 03, 2019Grooch25 07-03-19  5:55 pm
Archive through July 03, 2019Texasdeb25 07-03-19  9:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Jessica and if one comes ofv, Kat as a pawn. At least that was his initial plan.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think I figured out what's toughest for me when watching the House ruled by a "villain"/the "Cappy Side" - how the "good" players, players I like or may like, end up knuckling under in order to navigate the waters. I just read how Cliff told Ovi that he may need to follow the gag rule and not talk game with the Camp Comeback evictees.

I'm afraid that after two weeks in a row of this leadership, players I like will be different than they might have been otherwise, and less likeable.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Why would Ovi take his microphone off as he was walking out of the house? I thought that was very odd. We've never seen a houseguest do that, since they almost all go sit and talk with Julie.

I always think they are crazy, too, for hugging everyone that just voted them out. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cody had the best exit ever in that regard. just stood up and straight out the door hahah

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I prefer when they stay and hug one or two, then turn away from the ones who voted them out. I really like it when they face them and hold up a hand to deny any attempt at a fake goodbye. Cody made it seem like he was “taking his ball and going home.” He walked across the table (I hope someone tries that at HIS house!) and hurried out the door like a sore loser... I would have preferred he say something. When they just hurry out or hug everyone it lets the voters off the hook. I like a little drama where the voters feel the impact of their decision, especially if it’s unwarranted!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they were all horrible to Cody, that was the exit they deserved LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If they were horrible then they deserved to be made uncomfortable instead of relieved that he had no parting words. He gave as he got to his fellow HGs... he was a poor sport when he lost, he couldn’t handle not being in charge. Those first two weeks being HoH and just lying on Jess upstairs made it difficult for him when he lost the crown. He hibernated rather than acclimated—-he was the root of his own undoing. He showed no personality, hence the robot noises they added on the show. I’m glad he seems happy with Jess but he just seems bland...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ovi is a big hugger.. I think that was a complaint of some of them.

Yeah Cody did it right, considering how he felt about everyone except Jessica.

I certainly wanted him gone and he was unpleasant, social game was nil.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he sure got the last laugh on all of the HGs...he got the girl, a million, and beautiful baby

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Starr, Julie was mistaken. Ovi wasn't taking off his microphone he was removing the university pin that he had on his shirt. I noticed it when I watched the show.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jmm for clearing that up! I was confused as to why he would've taken the microphone off.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: