TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 03: Archive through July 03, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
me too Missy

All the tears tonight. Love for Ovi. .. but what really hurts is knowing he will get out of the house and read the stuff these people said about him.. His cookies, his unwanted touching, his being annoying.. .. All not really an issue, but hurtful things to say.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This has been one of the most emotional BB days.. and it is week 1. But so many of them have been brought to tears by their talk with Ovi.. They all really do care for him.

Nicole showed great compassion by pulling Bella aside and pointing out that the family dance night was not appropriate.

Bella had a great talk with Ovi.. She wants to have the gratitude circle tomorrow morning.

Tommy and Cliff talked with Ovi.. so uplifting.. and after the tears from Tommy made me cry.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
He tells Jack and Jackson about his power. He says if they save him.. he will use it on them

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ovi just brought his A game. !!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ovi lets them think about it. he leaves

Jacks are shocked. Jack not sure they can convince others .. so not sure .

They are trying to figure it out. .. how to sway Sis and Holly.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Did he tell them exactly what has power entails? He said he can save up to 9 people, but not really. He can only save two people on the block. He can't protect anyone from renom. Is he holding back ? I hope he has a bigger plan than working with the jacks ?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jack and Jackson are literally sh***ing in their pants. (the gas is flying) trying to figure out what to do?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am surprised how committed Jack is to the alliance, minus Bellla and Nick.
Jackson leaning towards it because it is a week to week game ( smart of him to look at it that way) and this will take them thru week 2.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Loose lips sink ships.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jack wants to tell Holly and Sis about the power. problem. he doesnt trust Holly.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kemi called to DR. . she is missing. her mic was attached to bed but cant find her

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They have looked everywhere. Think Kemi might be in the hallway towards DR. spiriling. they are worried (well not the Jacks as they are trying to figure out Ovi's offer)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It was a weird call to the DR from production, "Kemi, please go to the DR downstairs."

I've never heard that before...downstairs?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Jack just told Tommy and Christie of Ovi's power and offer to use it

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christie unyielding .. get him out. he didnt tell me about it

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Gbcole. they now have 2 DR's .. one upstairs and one downstairs. .. that is the new normal call

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I gather Kemi was found.

Bella says, Yah she will be okay, its not really game related

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bon. I turn off the feeds a lot with this cast and listen to updates instead. That's crazy though.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Bella talking to Nick. Nick wants to help her (Kemi). but cant because she doesnt trust him. Most important thing between patient and therapist is trust.. and he's been lying to her in the game (she still not surfaced)

Nick telling Bella that if it is what he thinks she is going to need a lot of help. They will remove her

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well in the boat room Jack Jackson Christy and Tommy decide to vote Ovi out and have the power walk out the door

In Living room Nick and Bella are talking about how "she (Kemi) will either put the Jacks up together or add someone .. but goal is to get Jack out and then go after "the other side"

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
now the Jacks Tommy Chrissie . celebrating decision to send him home.. .. >> this is the Tommy I dont like. He was crying an hour ago because he so wanted to help Ovi. now he is celebrating his eviction>>

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kemi back.. going to bed

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I still love Tommy, but honestly, he needs to see a doctor... his constant throat-clearing/persistent cough thing he’s got going on can’t be good for his career. And, more importantly, it bugs the 💩 out of me!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would love to see the looks on the faces of Christie and Jack, etc., if Ovi wins the ability to come back, and the power is still valid.

He would definitely not use the power for that side, and would be ready to get revenge on them for lying about keeping him.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
My sense is that Tommy decided that being with the 8 is the best move, and he'll continue to go along with them until it no longer serves him.