TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 02: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze Louise, Jack is trimming all the fat off the steaks, does he not understand that some fat is good. I would be so annoyed if I had to eat according to his rules.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He should be voted out just for that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont see season 6 at all. I found a lot of likeable and interesting people on season 6. So far season 21, not so much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Is it my imagination or are there a lot more fish interruptions tonight than usual?

They're popping up more often than Love Island ads on the tv show.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Any chance that Bella was saying those things about Kemi to throw them off?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Panda, I was hoping that was the case, but when she said that she and Kemi had a F2, well, that was outing Kemi as stealing a member of the 8 alliance, as well as outing herself for making an outside alliance.

I cant see how that could help her or Kemi. So she’s either not BB savvy, or she’s playing recklessly.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What is this commercial saying?

"It's the first live eviction... or is it?"

Is this evictee also going where David is? Some kind of limbo?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Random thought... The HG's are evicted to another camp. At this camp, they are watching the live feeds and strategizing to come back in. After a period of time, one HG will re enter the BB house, as decided by those in the other camp.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Love it! That Ghost Island Survivor twist was intriguing when the last boot brought with them new info to former evictees. Flawed because it was only one rejected person's perspective but provocative. Hmmmmm.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Any speculation on the twist ?? Maybe something like season 9 when James came back. HG get to choose the person who was evicted to return or David??

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I guess the HOH does not have the monitor this year.I just noticed they are not all glued to it flipping cameras.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Kat are alone in the boat room, and he could not be less interested in her. He even looks annoyed to be there.

I wish Kat would find out that he wants Holly, and almost kept Ovi.

She might have a little more respect for a girls alliance.

But right now she’s telling him how sweet and handsome and nice and good he is. He wants to hear more of her analysis of him.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson is “just thinkin’”

Kat asks, what are you thinking

Jackson replies, “just thinkin’”

Yeah, he’s crazy about her. 😳

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Kat he cant wait to go to Vegas and she says something about going. He tells her no, its just “me and my Boys”

She says ok well I’ll be with my girls. He says, well you won’t see me.

Gosh, Kat, take the hint. He’s just not that into you. This is just embarrassing.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am so slow, there is a monitor ( seeing it on the show).

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
My sound's off but it doesn't look like they are switching votes to evict Kat. Is that right? I'm kind of surprised (although Ovi is working himself into the ground over votes--must get annoying--and there is another day to go).

Is there any game talk going on?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah.. upstairs they are confirming all the reasons that Ovi needs to go.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Good for Nicole.. She brings Bella aside and tells her. This is not the time for a family dance off when Ovi is in his room crying.. ..

he went to the DR..
Yah to cry.. the mood of dancing is not right

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Have we ever had an houseguest like Nicole?? Even within the difficult confines of the BB house, she maintains her humanity and graceful spirit.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Cliff and then Kemi joined Bella and Nicole in Storage.. Cliff is in total agreement.. feel bad for Ovi..

But still among her friends, Kemi has not said anything. just listens. Come on girl

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, Nick doing some therapy with Analyse. She is not feeling herself in the house. She said outside the house she is more outgoing. Its different inside here.
Nick using a therapist voice.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ovi needs to tell some of them he has the power and it could be used to save them if they get put on the block. What's he got to lose now? I would use everything I got. I'm surprised the DR hasn't tried to manipulate some of them to keeping him just for the drama later.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Mollie.. bur who? he needs to choose someone that has the abilities to grab the bait and sway the house to flip

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Bella's stock has risen in my eyes tonight. She is being kind to Ovi.. Telling him what a great guy he is and this is just a game. ..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just about every season there is a voice that just bugs me. This season it is Jessica.