TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Episode 4 - POV Comp and Meeting: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the POV competition and ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·14m
⏰ veto show starts in about a half hour..
I'm just waiting to see if they'll portray Jack and Jackson somewhat realistically #bb21

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Power outage here in my suburb 30 miles north and west of Chicago!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·29s
#BB21
(show) previously
kat badmouthed michie & painted a target on her back
christie enlisted cliff as a pawn but made kat believe she was the pawn
ovi tried to form an alliance with half of the 8 alliance - fake alliance formed
ovi won the whacktivity
kat & cliff were noms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn Reader, I have been hearing from a lot of people having that problem!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·37s
I just realized...they're going to make it look like Jackson's rejection of Kat is just out of 'loyalty to his alliance', aren't they. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·57s
#bb21 (show)
chrsitie dr - i nominated cliff as a pawn and kat. i wouldn't mind seeing her go home but i'm open to change and want to see what the universe sends my way
cliff dr - all i have to do is win the veto comp and i can guarantee my safety

#bb21
(show)
kat dr - i'm upset to be a pawn. don't have the personality of pawn.
ovi dr - i'm glad kat is up. I don't have to use my whactivity power.

#bb21
(show)
kemi dr - bella and i laugh, we talk game
clip of bella to kemi and joking around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·41s
Thank you Bella! Jacks hair is DISGUSTING! #BB21

·3m
#bb21
(show)
Christie tyring to subtly let people in the grateful alliance to meet.
Christie, sis, tommy, nick and jack in hoh.
Christie - the only crack in our alliance is how close bella is to kemi.
nick - if cliff or kat won we should put kemi up and kick her.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·3m
Are they going to show Jackson and Kat hooking up?? THEY ARE!!! #bb21

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Seriously the Universe thing again. Guess what hamsters the Universe does not care about BB. 🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m
#bb21
(show)
michie and kat flirting
michie dr - hell no i'm not getting in a showmance. my mom would kill me.
michie and kat snuggling on hammock
michie dr - i'm not getting in a showmance
michie and kat in bed
michie dr - i'm focusing on the money but kat's hot

Luna @LunaCee73
·5m
Technically it seems like Jackson's rule was more along the lines of "all showmances must be over before the feeds go live", but ok. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4m
So they are kinda implying the hook up happened after noms and before POV - no no - it happened long before noms. #bb21

·4m
#bb21
(show)
michie in bed with kat to camera - we are not a showmance
christie, sis, holly watching kitchen cam (3:30 am) - why is kat still up? doesn't she want to win veto?
christie dr - kat seems more focused on her relationship with michie than winning veto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Kat/Jackson officialized by the editors #boinkmance

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4m
Well they showed Christie, Holly & Ana dragging Kat & thinking she & Jackson were about to do it in the shower. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·3m
Why are they playing up the Jackson/Kat thing when he's already said she was just a (e) & he doesn't want a relationship with her. He wants to (e) Holly now, so he can bang 2 girls in the BB house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m
#BB21
(show)
veto ceremony picks
christie picks sam
sam dr - i'm excited to be the first picked
cliff picks hg choice. he picks jack
cliff dr - i've been told i'm a pawn but i want the biggest gladiator playing for me to take me off the block
kat picks nicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
The food they had to try to catch was apparently KC's favorite foods. #bb21

EvelDick @EvelDick
·3m
I know 2 people that won't be happy with KC calling herself the "Veto Queen"
Just sayin'

·3m #BB21
(show)
Veto Comp - camp bb mess hall - food fight.
house guests must brave an out of control food fight and catch Kaycee's favorite food to win.

·3m
The onions were so hard to see they had to highlight them for us. No wonder most HGs scored 0 overall #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m #BB21 (show)
Cliff is first
onions first - each one caught is 1 point
cliff doesn't catch any
meatballs next - each one caught is 5 points
cliff doesn't catch any
they will slide down a table and catch strawberries - each one is 10 points.
cliff doesn't catch any

·3m
So this isn't as much of a competition as it is a chance for Big Brother to do 15 minutes of slow mo vids..... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
veto comp was Food Fight in Camp BB mess hall setting - catch foods before they hit the floor in three rounds: catch onions in a salad storm, catch meatballs in flying sauce, slide down a table to catch strawberries #bb21

·1m #BB21
(show)
Christie no onions
Kat no onions
sam one onion
jack no onions
nicole no onions

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m #bb21
(show)
meatballs
shows the remaining five missing one meatball each (there are three total)
sam catches one strawberry
nicole none
kat none
sam another one
christie one
jack asks kaycee how she got 37 points last year
jack catches two

·1m
Big Brother upped the score per catch to 10 points. So Christie caught ONE thing and scored 10 points - lol #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m
Sam 4 (40)
Jack 2 (20)
Christie 1 (10)
Everyone else 0 (0)
#bb21

·1m
The POV comp was last Thursday for those curious... Yes almost a week ago...... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
James Rhine @jamesrhine
·1m
Jack laying out the next 4 weeks... Hopefully he watches most of them from his home. #BB21

·1m
Christie Diary said she can do without Jack mansplaining ... maybe he won't get a solid gold edit after all

·1m #BB21
(show)
sam dr - i really want to save cliff. he was up for banishment once. he deserves to be her. he's a dad like me.
sam to nick and jack - cliff seems more trustworthy. he deserves to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
The convo between Christie and Nick was Saturday #bb21

·54s
#BB21
(show)
jack, michie christie
christie - we have to play smart
michie - we have to play social
jack - this is how the next 4 weeks play out, kemi next week, jessica the next, ovi third and then it starts chewing down
christie - you think ovi before sam?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·32s #BB21 (show)
jack dr - kemi needs to go bc she gamed to hard to fast, jessica bc she has an ability to win a power in week 3, ovi is a good player & outside the 8.
christie dr - jack is trying to dictate what's going to happen and it's a red flag. I don't need the mansplaining

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m
So the talk with Jack was Friday night - the previous convo with Nick was actually the next day..... #CreativeEditing #bb21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 1m
Oh look Christie is crying.

·1m
#BB21
(show)
Backyard hgs working out
nick and bella watching on hammock
nick - making fun of holly's lunges
nick and bella flirting
nick dr - bella is awesome i can tell her anything and i know it wont get out
bella to nick - i think we should keep kemi. she's a number

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Christie artfully put the heat on Jack.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·2m
Not to mention how hard Christie is throwing Jack under the bus in the DR. I think they’re doing a pretty good job of showing what a jerk Jack is #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·2m
Christie: I don't want to evict Kemi
Jack: Stick with your heart and evict Kemi
#bb21