TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 02: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I like Ovi.. and he is trying, God Bless him. But he hasnt given anyone anything to run with. His pitch to everyone is "I like you. I want to be here" ... but he hasnt come up with any plan where they can work together. or how he can help the person he is speaking to.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK Cliff just went way down on my list. He says he would put up Kemi, he says she is a snake. HMMMMM

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Wow. That so doesn't sound like Cliff, does it? Wonder is he has seen or heard something we haven't.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did he say that to us or to people in the house?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I just saw 15 minutes of Cliff & Kat in the boatroom speaking as alliance-members-extraordinaire and it truly was confusing. Did each know how insincere the other was being? It kept building how trusting they are of one another. And he gave her the best advice he could, over and over. Either one of them is genius or a dope.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I bet ya $1.00 that 6 months ago Cliff never would have imagined himself learning the latest hip hop dance routine in the living room with a bunch of kids.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This is the problem with us missing an entire week of them being in the house. Things happened that created friction and alliances were formed of which we aren't yet aware. I heard a comment a few days ago about David having alienated the house in the first few hours. We may never know what exactly happened to turn the majority off to some of the players.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He said it to someone in the house, I got it from twitter, trying to find a time stamp Sea so I can listen to it

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tresbien.. I also heard a passing comment by a couple HGs talking .. and something about David doing something really stupid. .. oh think it was Chrissy speaking to a group in HOH within last 24 hrs.. and think she said, she feels for Ovi but if there was a battle back between Ovi and David, they would root for Ovi. Couldnt believe David did "that" within first couple of hours in house.

I just thought .. Huh??

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Ovi could possibly tell the Jacks about the power and tell them they can benefit from it as well. Whats he got to lose?
I see the the Jacks liking the idea.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tommy is bent on staying with the original eight. Getting it back on track. I can't tell if he is playing Jack or keeping him for a shield. He is very convincing and I have no idea where his head is at. However, if he is a fan of season 8, he will want to stick with Christie too.Pairs can make it far.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It's hard to imagine what someone said or did in the first four hours for the entire cast to want that person gone. That got a huh from me, too Bon.

Govols, I'm surprised by this, too, except Ovi has allowed himself to believe that he is staying. If they start to tell him that he doesn't have the votes, maybe he'll consider trying to use the fact of his power.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have they been allowed to nap? Looks like the boat room is full of people napping.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Christie was teaching them meditation techniques, so they had their eyes closed for that.

Not saying that none of them sneaked a nap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem.

Kat got her suitcase!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Govols I agree Ovi should go to the Jacks since the seem to be running the game so far.
I would not tell them exactly what the power is and you’d have to keep me to find out.
However Ovi hasn’t shown himself to have that much game in him.
When he got wind of their being an eight alliance instead of keeping that info to himself and trying to figure our who the eight could be he told the first person he saw, who was one of the eight. Not too bright for someone who says they are a fan of the game.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I wanted to like Ovi because he was a fan, like lots of viewers. But as has been mentioned he never played well. I don’t care who leaves this week. But I do care who wins HOH. I really want to see how the “pretty” people handle not being in control. I especially want to see how The Jacks respond. I’m pretty sure they will still think they are running things. Their egos will be what does them in, I hope.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Firebird, agree, and I was surprised that Ovi has not used the power as leverage, but I get the feeling he thinks he has the votes. Which is ANOTHER game error.

Poor Ovi.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lil, i am SO hoping that The Jacks do not win HOH.

I don't think I could take a week of their egos on full display. It’s been bad enough with them not being in power.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
These people remind me of BB6 and the whole Maggie Cappy alliance.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Maris I was just thinking the same thing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Twitter:

Bella to Jack- I dont really give a **** when she (Kemi) goes, cause she keeps running her mouth. I'm here to play my own game. That's not me throwing Kemi under the bus. I tried to tell her to chill out. The fact that she is not is not my fault #BB21

and this:

Bella to Jack: Obviously Kemi and I have a Final 2, but let’s be real, that does nothing for my game. #BB21

What is wrong with her? She cannot keep her mouth shut about ANYTHING.

I guess she was lying on the clip shown on the tv show when she said she LOVES Kemi. And that Kemi is good for her game. And she would never put Kemi up.

She made a 4 person as well as a 2 person alliance with KEMI!!!! What the hell!?!?

She also just threw herself under the bus by revealing she has an alliance outside the one she has with the 8

Wow.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is mad that he has to spend time with some of these people...he just wants to hang out with the people that he likes...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Maris, yes I totally agree. Season 6 all over. I’m just hoping for lots of hoh wins for those that are not the mean boys and girls. None of them are very good at the game. None of them are interesting. None of the make have an iota of charisma.

Very sad so far.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Bella is the snake in the house. She runs back and forth between the sides, I hope she goes soon.