TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路29m
Ovi to Jack- I have talked to everybody basically. I feel pretty good but the one thing is resounding. "The house". The question is who is the house? Who is the (e) house? I think y'all are the house currently #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick@EvelDick
24m
Now Bella will go tell Jack and the hate will start all over again...

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
路 40m
Kemi to Bella- You just wait until it's my opportunity to put Jack up. I'm going to be a (e) savage when I turn that (e) key and his face pops up. I'm going to make sure he is the second one that pops up so I can give a nice long little speech #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路26m
Bella and Christie whispering in kitchen, Bella said she is trying to distance herself from "him" #BB21
Kat: Look it's the best showmance of the season!
Cliff: I love Orwell! I'm not going to proclaim my love for him and then leave him. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... Myriam 馃寠 @maximusmom22
路1m
Cliff LOVES his balsamic vinegar. He literally puts it In everything he eats.
A man of good taste.馃挒 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates@BB21LiveFeeds
路4m
Nicole and Jessica in backyard. Nicole telling Jessica she is having a hard time keeping her mind off of things at home today. #BB21

Holly: I'm already exhausted and we aren't even really playing yet. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路2m
Holly: "I feel like a hamster on a wheel, what am I doing, why, where am I going"

she's catching on

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika (Dr Evil E) @iam_erika
路19m
Tommy's color blind, so Christie's helping him count the different colored lanterns in the backyard. (They're kind of studying.) #BB21

路18m
Jack tells Sis Ovi had the (help me get the votes) talk with me today. He's going to be repeating to everyone so get used to it. Jackson says it's mathematically impossible. He doesn't have the numbers #BB21
Jack started singing "Running down a Dream" by Tom Petty & got the usual Please stop singing from BB. Ed note, this updater loves Tom Petty. May he #RIP #BB21
The BY crew talking about Comps that ask questions. They think some of the questions are made to trip you up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路9m
Earlier, Nick carried Analyse into the house. Bella said it made her feel shitty. Nick said Analyse asked him to do it, but he doesnt want her to feel like that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路9m
Bella- If you want to snuggle everyone else, then just dont snuggle with me. Nick- I do like you though. It's not my choice that I'm not with you right now #BB21
Nick to Bella- The only reason that I said a showmance isnt smart to be out in the open is cause it puts a target on your back #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
路5m
dysfunctional hamster showmances 馃嵖

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路40m
Nick- Tyler and (e) Angela had a perfect showmance. No one really knew about it. Bella- So we will just not do anything. Nick- Why do you not believe me? Bella- I dont know. You are annoying #BB21
Bella- I just want you to stop being all over everyone. Nick- Even Christie? She doesnt like guys. Bella- Fine, whatever. You can. It's just I dont want to see that. You also are free to do whatever #BB21
Nick asks Bella what do you want me to do with Sis. She initiates it every time. Bella - everytime I see it I'm going to have an aneurysm #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
路30m
Nick: "shall we smooch while we have a chance?"
Bella: "nooo I taste like salmon!"

with a bonus imperfect dismount #bb21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路30m
Bella to Nick- Last night, I made an alliance with Jess, Nicole, Kemi #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fabnsab
@fabnsab
路25m
Someone tell Jackson that the pita he is chewing down is just as bad as the pasta he refused to eat. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路3m
faux showmance = game piece, per Jack/Jackson, "Kat is Jackson's game piece"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路7m
The HoH crew is discussing what they will say to Ovi when they let him know that he is leaving #BB21

路5m
Kemi- The only people in this house that I trust completely are you, Jess, Bella and Christie. I really want to trust Nick but I dont think that I can. And Sam. Nicole- I love Nick and Sam #BB21

路5m
Kemi and Nicole are talking about Ovi and how he seemed to be "flip flopping" Between alliances.

Kemi says the only people she trusts "100%" in the house are Nicole, Bella, Jess and Christie. She says she wants to trust Nick, but doesn't think she can. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路4m
Kemi says it wasn't until Ovi was on the block that he tried to make a final 2 with her.

Nicole says Jess told her that Ovi was okay when he thought Kemi was going up. 馃憖 #bb21

11m Kemi tells Nicole she's frustrated the others are blindsiding Ovi just to blindside him.
If someone's a threat, she could understand it.

Kemi was pretty quiet when Ovi said the minorities need to stick together. She didn't want to lead him on. She's not voting Kat out.
#bb21

路3m
Kemi says she has her speeches ready for Jack and Jackson nominations. She says she does not want Jackson to go home because he's a "good person." She says Jack is a just mean spirited.

Kemi: He literally thinks he's Fabio. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路18m
Kemi talks about how Jack said he only gets his braids done, "For the ladies"

Kemi: He literally thinks he's Fabio.
Nicole: Yep. #bb21

路16m
Bella has joined Kemi and Nicole.
(Ed note: She's a masterful whisperer)

They are talking about Jack. They say that if he was like Cody Califiore or had Nick/Sam's personality his game would be more effective. Kemi tells the avocado toast story. #BB21

路 20m
Kemi- I was making avocado toast for me and Nicole. I asked him (Jack) if he wanted one. He said "no, I dont want that much fat". Nicole- I was like "I'm going to eat another chocolate". He was like "or you could just have self control" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路15m
Kemi thought if Kat wins, she's with them.

Bella tells her she's not though. She reminds that Kat tells things to the Jacks. Kat wants to be on Jackson's side.

Kemi says Kat wants to be on the Jack's side, but Ovi is. #bb21

路 29m
Kemi- Do you know who you would put up if you won? Nicole- I would talk to you three (Bella/Jess/Kemi) and probably go with what you are saying. My brain is Jack and Sis. My gut is telling me to put up those two #BB21
Kemi to Nicole- I dont want Michie to go home over Jack. I would much rather Jack go home. Michie is a great person. Jack seems very mean spirited in a way that is unnecessary #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 20m
Kemi to Bella- I could also think that I was a Jason Momoa understudy even though I look nothing like him. If you grew a dick, you could be Jason Momoa's understudy #BB21

Kemi to Bella/Nicole- He (Jack) said he just grew his hair out a year ago and just grew his beard out a year ago. I'm wondering what life was like for him before the mask went on. Dont be a dick #BB21

Kemi- I need Kat to stay. If Ovi is here, that's too dangerous cause that's still a number for them. Nicole- I swear to God I'm voting the same way you guys are. Bella- 1, 2, 3. Jess will hopefully be our 4th. Nick and Sam is 6. We need one more. Nicole- Cliff #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路12m
Jackson's frustrated with Kat. He's been telling her she's okay (safe) for 2 weeks. Kat apologizes.

Jackson thinks it won't affect him, but it'll piss Jack & Christie off. He tells her to think before saying things. #bb21

Holly tells Sis she told Kat how her favorite part of the day is the guys waking them up.

Kat's in HOH. #bb21

路17m
Nicole to Bella- He (Ovi) said "I have that side of the house. I have that group. Jack, Michie, Sis and Holly are definitely voting for me". He goes "I need you to talk to Jess and Bella". You just told me that you were with them four #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路11m
Jackson is talking to Kat and telling her again, in a very frustrated tone of voice, to calm down and to trust them that she's safe, that they are lying to Ovi. That Kat needs to stop saying things like Jack wants to flip the vote.

Jackson: THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE.
Kat: Shh #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路12m
Christie: She's very happy, Kemi.
Tommy: I've never seen her dance ever.
Jackson: I don't want to see her dance... *turns around* She's twerking. She's throwing that ass in a circle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路11m
馃憖 Weed?

馃専 Hogg Heaven [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
路 14m
Imagine Jack of all ppl telling others to have self control when he has DUI and weed charges out there. 馃槀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路8m
Jackson tells Kat that everything he does is calculated and that the littlest thing can get you sent home in BB. He keeps telling her to please learn to play the game, to understand it.

Jackson: If you let emotions get into this game, emotions will get you sent home. #BB21

9m Jackson's having yet another I'm-working-so-hard/you-need-to-understand-this-game/start-thinking-with-a-BB-mindset/you-don't-see-yourself/calm-down chat with Kat 馃拃

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
路9m
Jackson acting like he knows this game always makes me laugh.

路7m
Jackson finally feels like he's had enough of this conversation and gets up "I'm going to go eat breakfast"

In the Kitchen, someone asks him if he's OK. #BB21

4m... Analyse: She (Kat) acts like she is 20.
Holly: It's just to try to get good TV. She is crying and goes in the DR when she is not called. She cries in there, she talks about doing a house meeting and yelling at everybody. She is literally trying to trend on Twitter #BB21

As Analyse and Holly walk out of the storage room Holly says "Why can't she (Kat) just be normal?" #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路3m
Jackson's venting to Holly & Sis about his talk with Kat.

Jackson: You have got to f'ing listen to me & if you don't want to, go ahead & pack your shit. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路3m
Jackson is now reliving his conversation with Kat to Holly and Analyse. Holly is sitting in silence while Jackson is frustrated. Jackson says the last 2 weeks have been frustrating.

Jackson tells Analyse "I just want to vote her out"
Analyse: You can't do that. #BB21