TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
So on an iPad there’s no way to even rewind a few seconds if you miss what someone said.

Never ever experienced buffering either!!!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks again Dipo. Never watched Celebrity BB so was unaware they ever had that.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear Nicole's story??

I came in on a conversation when Bella was hugging Nicole and telling her that she really is an inspiration, she turned her life around.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Redhawk, I have heard that if you use Puffin as your browser you can rewind. I have not tried it so it might not be true.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I seem not to find enough time to keep up with discussions and would like a quick summary, although I check screencaps for an idea of what is happening but can't get a sense of what they intend to do.

All I know so far that Ben won the POV, do you know if he intends to use it and on whom? And do you know if Christie intends to target Jack as the replacement?

I may be a little slow in getting involved but with more tv episodes I may get more interested.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So I've read in various places that one "reason" (mostly from Jack?) to backdoor Kemi is how she was "name dropping" as soon as she entered the House.

So, in my world, name dropping is when you boast of people you know, especially famous people. But it sounds like this term being used incorrectly to mean that kemi was throwing out names to target, i.e. playing too hard too soon. Does anyone know more context about this?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spunky did you mean Sam won the POV? He has said he will be taking Cliff off the block, and so far many want Kemi to be the replacement.

Kim... You are correct, that is what I call name dropping as well, but apparently, from what I have read in gathering tweets, Kemi was talking about who she thought should be nominated.

But recently it has been said by a few that Kemi is getting blamed for what Bella actually did.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Sam is the one that won POV. He says he's going to use it to save Cliff. The plan is for Christie to put Kimi up and they will vote her out.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Scubalass:

I downloaded the Puffin app but can’t figure out how to launch/access BB Viewer using Puffin. 🙁

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Redhawk, if you open puffin and then search for cbs.com you can then add it to you favs.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what Sis studied in college?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Soccer, apparently.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Football ..she played Football!!!! British football

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Thnx Dipo.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Does anybody remember in a previous season, when a guy was talking to another guy in the dark, and brought up some guy’s name as a target——only to have the guy say “it’s ME!” The silly guy thought he was conspiring with an alliance member, but it turned out to be the very guy he was trying to target for eviction! I’d love to find the video of the scene!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Haha yes Calimom.. I remember that. cant remember who it was though.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It think it was chef Joe talking about Dan to Dan.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, YES, that’s IT, thank you so much, my daughter just found the video and we are laughing so much🤣😂. Thanks for solving the mystery, we were desperately trying to remember!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So it looks like late last night Nicole, Jessica, Kemi, and Bella formed an alliance. They named it the Black Widows. This could make me excited!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking to us!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Just saw the POV was used and Kat seems to be the target. Can someone tell me what was the reason Kat was nominated and most likely evicted. No one likes her?? What did she do? (oops, too many questions).

And do you know who is Michie?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Puffin on IOS is gone after July 1 . Yikes ! Any suggestions on a replacement ? I will also contact CBS.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Michie is Jackson. With two Jacks, they are using his last name to distinguish between them.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Is there a reason that Kemi isn't being targeted?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Kemi stopped being the target when Christie saw Jack pushing so hard. And she did not want to be told what to do by Jack.