TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 02: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good morning!

Bon, apparently Jackson drinks directly out of the milk bottle every night - I read on Joker's yesterday that he did that the night before.

Of course Kat told about the girls alliance - she is very thirsty. I really wish they would get together and evict her. If TBW could get Nick and Tommy to change their votes, Cliff would for sure go along since he has a secret alliance with Nicole. That would be 7 votes and Ovi could stay.

Even if they don't get Tommy, it would be a tie, and Christie 'promised' Ovi that she would break a tie in his favor.

Christie is probably lying, though, but at least it would expose her for lying about the tie.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
This is the longest first week or two weeks ever! Ugh

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I'm reading that people are attempting to destroy Christie's business and get Nick fired.

As much as I dislike some of the things these people do on the show, fans really need to stop this nonsense. No one deserves their careers ruined due a game show.

If they keep doing stuff like this, there will be no more BB. Who would want to risk going on a game show if it destroys your life?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Saw this on another site:

"Having already hooked up with Kathryn before the start of feeds, Jackson now wants to start something with Holly. He mentioned that Holly is more his type."

I wonder how Kat will take that? I read somewhere that Kat and Holly know each other outside the house, but I have not seen any evidence of this so far.

If Kat has a meltdown over Jackson, it could possibly get her evicted. Which is exactly what I am hoping for.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ugh:

"Bella revealed the alliance of herself, Kemi, Nicole, and Jessica to Nick."

I knew it! I knew Bella would be the one to spill the beans to Nick.

Maybe they can get Nick to join them now to vote out Kat? I'm trying to see an upside to this situation.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I read that, too! Geez it wasn’t even a full day!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson is even more disgusting than I've already seen.

Jackson calls Kat his 'game piece' - wants to hook up with Holly, but doesn't want to evict Kat because he feels he can use her to do his dirty work nominating the people that he wants out. He tells Jack that he's done the deed with Kat THREE TIMES so far.

Thinks he can hit on Bella to make Nick mad and 'stir things up'.

Wow.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
"Christie wanted to commend Jack for being social & doing damage control with Kemi.

Jack: It was horrible. I hated every moment of it."

What a whiny baby he is. Where do they find these 'men'?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kemi FTW!

"Kemi: "I can't wait for my ex-boyfriend to leak one of my nudes so I can sue him and donate the money to something he hates like Planned Parenthood."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
7:34am cam3/4 Cliff is giving his morning report.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Coffee with Cliff time!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I love it when house guests do these things.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I love hearing Cliff's much much more mature perspectives on the house and the game.

He really needs to keep him in the house for a great while . So heres where production needs to step up CLiff was in the first WHacktivity comp. So, there is no power out there for him. Let Ovi give his power to CLiff.
Production, you can do it !

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And CLiff is why you need a few more HG's in their 40's , 50's.
If the "cool kids" get to have an alliance, put in people for the "mature kids".

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah this is great. I'm enjoying listening to his analysis of the game. Thanks for letting us know that he is doing his report.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
What if Ovi keeps the power and can use it if he comes back in a battleback?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
i gotta say, watching those girls fawning over Jack and Jackson last night really was sad. Analyse in particular. They were snuggling.. skipping.. laying in his pap.. Oh the "Can you carry me in" ... really sad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Agree! Cliff is a keeper. Love that he talks to us every morning.

He has surprised me more than any other houseguest.

I admit that I stereotyped him before the show, and he turned out to be the opposite of what I expected.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
What does Cliff have around his neck ? Veto badge for lack of a better description.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Agree with you too Bon - they make me sick.

I'm disappointed in Bella, too. Spilling the alliance to Nick, after telling Kemi she doesn't want a showmance with Nick. Ugh!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness this is making me sad. CLiff is giving a wonderful tribute to Ovi. Speaking for his worth has a wonderful person and not defined by the game.

p.s. just realized that CLiff os wearing the veto. LOL I was listening and then took a look.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's super nice to hear someone talk in that positive a way about another house guest.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Seems like Jessica is going to be a game killer . So obsessed for girl alliance that she has an horrible read on the hg's. Especially the girls .

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Missy!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So they bought new fish??

And that storage room sure seems empty compared to past years.