TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 02: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Jack is just a tool. Every year a group gets up in arms about something. Is he full of 💩? Yes. Does it need to be dragged out to the degree it is? I’m not sure. He’s very cultural insensitive, but then he goes and warns Sam not to talk harshly about Christianity to avoid being drug. He’s so full of himself, he doesn’t see his own issues. Probably didn’t help that he was told he was cast to be the heartthrob this season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I so want Kemi to win HOH. She says she is putting up Jack and Jackson if she wins HOH. WIN IT GIRL!

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Me too, Mama! I actually believe her, too. 🔥

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Pamy. He definitely has said some inappropriate things, but I think his superiority over EVERYONE and his caveman mentality about women is just as bad!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Pamy...That blonde girl...Aaron Williams (married name) is now making tons and tons of money as a YouTube "influencer."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like that Bella and Kemi have decent reads on the house. I haven't watched as much as i have in previous years o much is based on reading twitter and postings here.
How do you feel about Jess ?? Is she there for the 4 ( with Nicole) or all about the women? Even if they dont care.
Jess hasn't struck me as much of a player or having a good read.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I missed it, what are they having for dinner tonight?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Gb, her name was Aaryn -- I remembered it as closer to Aryan ideals from Hitler. [sorry to offend anyone]

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No offence Carochar, I used the same memory cue.

I have some suspicions about Jack but will keep them to myself and wait to see if he proves me wrong or right.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, Pisses me off that she makes money influencing others, she was horrible!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
These women take two steps forward and 6 steps back. So frustrating.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Alcohol delivery

Since when do they have an out house? Well they do now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I bet his Momma is so proud.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Gbcole. it has always been there. Usually locked.. only open during long outside lockdown

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Bon...where have I been?!

Why did Howie use that little box outside for his special needs then? Camera in the outhouse?!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Okay.. I know Jessica is a swimsuit model. but I gotta say, her swimsuits look to be a couple sizes too small for her. She has way too much top boob bouncing around.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha I *think* the outhouse is locked.. or they are told not to use it. .. but the Jackshack was actually a storage trunk (for pool hoses) that they didnt realize needed to be locked. ..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
CLiff and NIcole are up on the balcony almenting that it looks like Ovi is going and Kat staying and they both are unhappy about that. But, at this point of the game they can't make waves.
Talk about no one suspecting they are working together and want to keep it that way.

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Blech. These two guys, acting like they’ve got their pick of all the ladies. Jackson is disgusting. 💩

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This cast is very bland. At least the "feature players". I hope I am wrong and Bella has some good game play up her sleeve.
But, unfortunately, the two jerks on the hammock know how to play these women.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Kat just told Jackson and Jack about the all girls alliance. Sus confirms. .. Holly there also..

guys ask who. .. she says all. so Jack says well if Ovi goes then that makes it 8-.?? .. So lets get rid of you.

>> Lets hope he wasnt kidding and the guys talk more

Kat is really throwing Kimmy and Bella under the bus

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh .. Kat leaves.. and the 4 on hammock (Jack, Jackson, Holly and Sus) are so happy. Kat during that convo said she wanted to put up Bella and Kemi.. so they want to throw the HOH to Kat. let her do their dirty work.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
These girls .. analyse and Holly do not leave the Jacks alone. I want the boys to be together and see if they have any thoughts on the "all girls alliance" .. up until now, they have brushed it off. but that might be because there was always a girl at their side

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Boy those girls are sticky.. but finally they went to bed. Jackson looking through fridge. grabs the milk and chugs out of milk bottle and puts it back in fridge. EWWW

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kemi for HOH!