TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Holly also mentions ow she would like to start a nonprofit organization, and Jack is talking about the importance of higher education

#BB21 Kemi is telling jack that education and healthy eating habits start at home and that she didn't know what soda was until like 8th grade and the first time she tried it she thought it was bad bc of the bubbles in her throat... she states that she doesn't drink soda bc of it

#BB21 Machie has joined Nicole and bella by the pool and Bella is hanging off his legs... Nick just flipped himself out of the Kayak

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Kemi: My passion is riding the ocean of pollution.

Jack: You mentioned that in your gratitude speech & I wanted to ask you more about that. 👀 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.18am.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 6h
Kemi: Now I can tell Jack is furious.
Bella: I think it's hilarious. That's another thing...
Kemi: He has a temper?
Bella: This game is crazy. Imagine how safe he must've felt 2 days ago. We just need to be careful.
Kemi: I need to win HOH. #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Kemi also picked up from the Black Widow chat last night that Nicole (knew) she was a renom option but didnt tell her. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.01pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·4h
Christie to Bella- I would have loved for this to be a girl dominated season. I loved the dynamic, I loved the two of them (Analyse/Holly). It takes one guy to come into the mix and flirt with you a bit, and now it's changing #BB21
Christie to Bella- I dont even doubt that if Jack won, he would blindside me. He brought it up again. He was raging out. "I dont understand. Kemi was basically given to us on a silver platter". I go "honestly Jack, you need to (e) let it go" #BB21
Bella- She (Jess) would never put you up. The whole girl power thing, Jess really believes in it. Christie- The boys are funny but that's all they are #BB21
Nick to Bella/Christie- If I win, I might backdoor Jack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.07pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Jess, sis, michie, Holly, sam, and Ovi have gone inside and are hanging out in the bathrooom... Michie puts his arms around holly, and sis is like what about me so he gives her and hug and lays down on her for a second... Holly then sits next to sis to adjust her shirt

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.10pm.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4h
Christie to Bella/Nick- Jack wants Kemi out really bad. I am hoping she is still on his radar and he doesnt get brave and try to (e) with me, cause I will win the (e) veto and I will publicly tell everybody how he has been playing each and every one of them #BB21

3.07pm... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Christie also let Nick know that this morning Jack/Analyse were basically saying that Nick is the only one talking about her & Jack last night . Christie told him to chill on talking about so he doesnt get on their radar! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.08pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Christie, samm nick and Michie are in the kichen and are starting to cook something, they are measuring water.... Oatmeal maybe? (turned out to be pasta)

#BB21 Nicole and bella are outside laying in the sun, they are talking strategy and trying to decide if the girls are going to be loyal. Bella says she could be nicoles golden ticket, and talking about how to fix their alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Early this morning Holly talked to Analyse about Jack, how he has nothing in common with Kat, does not like her. Talks about him flirting with her lately & she's liking it bc they get bored in there! #BB21

#bb21 Christie is not making oatmeal, she is making pasta and say she wants to make enough for everyone

#BB21 Christie is putting dishes away as she waits for her water to boil

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Sam wonders if they should call a house meeting to discuss....how to correctly pour the pitcher so it doesn't spill all over the place.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
Jack told Sam he'll do damage control next week with Kat, if she goes on the block as a pawn against Kemi

narrator: Jack needs to do damage control on himself

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Jack tells Sam he's now playing catch up with Kemi because she's not going this week.

Jack: I actually spoke to Kemi a little bit today. It felt like we talked a lot actually. It was nice. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Chirstie, tommy, ovi, cliff, and nick are in the kitchen. Tommy and chirstie are finishing up with the pasta and people are starting to eat

#bb21 Nicole, bella, and nick are still laying out in the sun, but the game talk has stopped and the small talk has begun.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Jackson's been talking about Jackson to Tommy and Analyse, including that medically, financially, emotionally he "couldn't do this" and he was "unbelievably unstable, borderline suicidal, depressed, broken, shattered to pieces" but now that he's here he's happy

Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·1h
Jackson being interrupted from talking about himself for the 100th Time is my fav moment on the feeds today. 🙌😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 1h
Feeds return from fish.
Christie thinks it was kinda perfect because David looked like a physical threat & he seemed intense & could've been the villain.
Holly agrees & thinks David could've been the villain.
Cliff thinks David could've stirred it up. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·54m
Holly wants to make a deck of cards because apparently they dont have enough games in the house to distract them
#BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·51m
Christie feels Ovi deserves to be there more, but game-wise she'd rather keep Kat bc Kat's a girl, she doesn't know much about the game & probably won't be a comp threat.

Christie thinks Kat will vote the way the girls tell her & once Jackson goes, she's theirs.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·42m
inside lockdown due to shouters .. likely unconnected/random people rather than someone shouting over the wall to them, but who knows

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·30m
Its chaos when an insect is spotted.
Kat was going to capture it, but Tommy instead beats it with a towel.
Things turn dramatic....

Tommy: Get out of my house! This' my house! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·27m
The house is split into two groups, in the Boat room and the living room talking about relationships, and their hometowns....also talking about how tired they are of hearing the same stories and it's just 2 weeks in for them. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
Tommy is initiating a game of hide and go seek! He says they are not going to be a boring season, so they are going to play a game, and get the whole house involved! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering why all the counters are bare as well....
·4m
where is all the produce this year, did the Jacks eat it all? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·47m
Sam “What if we’re getting roasted by the fans…”

Jack “Yeah, what if someone said something..”

Yeah, what if Jack!
#BB21

Jordan Woodson @jordanjwoodson
·4h
Kemi: "I can't wait for my ex-boyfriend to leak one of my nudes so I can sue him and donate the money to something he hates like Planned Parenthood." #BB21

·39m
Sam, Holly, Jack, Michie, Kat talking about Michie's job #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
Cliff: This is just like high school condensed into a three month period. It'll be interesting to see how everyone turns out. (After the show) #BB21

All cams on the bathroom, more small talk, now about video games #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·18m
Cliff, Nick and Nicole agree that even if they heard someone shouting over the wall, they’d probably discount it because there’s no way to know if it’s true or not.
#BB21

Sam says he knows he needs to be stronger in his faith, but “Christians” being so negative in his past is driving him away from the church. Yall pray for him … Im not kidding. If you’re so inclined, pray that the good will overcome the bad.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
18m
Kemi and Bella are sitting in the hammock talking badly about one of the guys, sounded like either Jack or Nick #BB21

Holly to Kat: "I don't trust Jack"
Kat: "I don't trust him either"
#BB21

Bella telling Kemi about her conversation with Nicole. Nicole said not a lot of people talk game with her #BB21

Kemi said she talked to Nicole a lot about her paranoia about Jack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·11m
Bella: "Do you still want to tell Jess and Nicole everything?"
Kemi: "I think we should talk to each other first"
Sounds like Bella, Kemi, Jessica and Nicole made an alliance #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·8m
Bella and Kemi agreed that they love Christie and they would not put her up but she is not someone to bring into an alliance #BB21

·6m
Kemi is talking about putting Michie and Jack up if she wins HoH and she will tell Michie he is a pawn, Sis would be a replacement nom #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m
Kemi: I want to trust Nick and Sam, I really want to trust Nick but I get this vibe...
Bella: I want to trust Nick but I hear things from other people and then he confirms instead of telling me directly #BB21

Kemi and Bella agree they trust Sam more than Nick.
Bella thinks Sam would put Kat up and someone else if he won HoH. Bella and Kemi agree they love Sam #BB21
Kemi said Ovi tried to make a final two deal with her day 3. #BB21

Ovi to Nicole: I think Holly, Sis and Jack are going to vote for me to stay, Michie may too.
Nicole: So that's 7
Ovi: Yeah and Nick might too
#BB21