TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·7m
Jessica is telling Bella about her destination wedding. She figured it would be a small wedding, but 85 people ended up showing up, their friends/family used it like a vacation. They went on a cruise. #BB21

CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·4m
Kathryn:Jess gets in my head. Jess tells me stuff...I don't know if she knows or assumes...but like she said you know Jack and Ovi are working together 👁️👁️👁️👁️ #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·4m
Kat told Holly that she lost trust in Christie when Christie said she was going to tell Ovi that he is a pawn #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Nicole- If Kat wins, she is going to run to Michie and run to the guys. Ovi- If I win, that shot is not going to be at y'all. I'm going to keep you safe cause y'all are my family #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Kat and Holly discuss Analyse flirting with all the guys, acting like she is into them. They say she could be playing with fire. And if she and Jack become a thing, that puts a target on their backs.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Analyse, Christie, Holly, Jack, Jackson and Tommy are discussing names for a six person alliance #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
Meanwhile on the Feeds...

The group of Jessica, Bella, Nick, Sam, Nicole, Kemi have "decided" to make the vote unanimous (Evicting Ovi) because Kat will be a "pawnstar" and likely won't win anything. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1m
#bb21in240
Christie HoH
Kathryn Ovi nominated
Jackson C.D. (safe)
Sam won and used POV
Ovi won Power but useless this week now.
Ovi currently likely to be voted out #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2m
Christie, Nick, Nicole, Jess, Cliff, Tommy and Ovi are gathered in the boat in the backyard. They are discussing BB yelling at them about their mics.

They are also talking about how much Fish BB buys them and that they would prefer other types because no one eats it
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....
...@dadoo53
·20h
#BB21
Dinner time....!
Somebody light the table......!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·8m
The crowd breaks up outside to go eat dinner when Sam comes to the door to tell them it is ready. Jackson has made Halibut.

Sam and Christie are eating pizza. Both discuss how picky they are.
Sam says "it's mind over matter." #BB21

Sam is telling a story about some lady who "ate octopus and it stung her and impregnated her gum. She got an infection and had to be cut open. He says that's why he doesn't eat seafood "because you can't trust them." #BB21

Jackson is actively monitoring how much food each person is taking. He is serving most of them.#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2m
Jack talked to Tommy about Christie changing her mind & putting Ovi up, mentions it not being taken like a race issue bc David, then Kemi but she put Ovi and it's the same thing! He thinks Kemi is a stronger mental comp threat! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·31m
Cliff said he doesn’t really have a group at this point, is more of a floater still.“I’m just not ready to lose you. Don’t wanna piss off kat’s alliance either she’s not destined to be in the game. She’s a bit of a waste (of) player
Ovi- yep Cliff-just depends on the house #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·31m
Kat's been a mess as a nom, so of course Jackson wants to throw her an HOH. 😶#bb21

OH room- Christie, Jack, Jackson, Analyse

Jackson- Why not let someone we’re going to vote out anyways, take the heat on this one? Kat is a useful tool for us and will do whatever we say, so why not use that to our advantage?
#BB21
Christy mentioned Kat’s speech, and Kat asked her if she was being backdoored. The group in HOH room is discussing Kat’s knowledge of the game and alliances. #BB21

You could tell people were getting uncomfortable with Jack going off on Kemi! #BB21

becca_sc 👁️#BB21 @rebeccakayj
·13m
The HOH crew is talking about what to name there sub-alliance of 6 people. #6Shooters is what they've settled on. They say it's the opposite of #Gr8ful b/c they are savage once they get to 8. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Jackson says that Nick is a slithering snake and he thinks that Bella may have the power. He thinks that they will turn on them if they get power. He thinks that Nick wanting to be HOH next week. He doesn't buy it and thinks Nick will target them. #BB21

Christie and Holly wonder if throwing the HOH to Kathryn on Wednesday would be good. Sis thinks it would be bad for Christie or her, but Holly says that she could control her. Jackson wants her to win so Bella/Nick can't flip the house against them. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·8m
Cliff telling his travel stories from the shower: Venezuelan military machine guns pointed at his suitcase, it was searched, nothing was found, and it turned out fine.. followed by being questioned & searched in Angola

followed by several more stories from different parts of the world

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·36m
Holly is braiding Jack's hair. #bb21
Nick says he's growing his hair out so Holly can braid his. Not sure if he's serious.

·27m
Nicole and Kemi were discussing movies and classes they took in college.

Holly is braiding Jack's hair in 3 french braids. "I think it looks dope." #BB21

Holly is talking about only having one barbie as a kid and she taught herself to braid on that barbie.
(Ed Note: That's how I taught myself to braid too)

She is talking about having alone time and not having electricity on their "dude ranch" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4m
Bella- Jack is being weird to me. Christie- He is being weird to me. He was just pissing me off last night. Now that him and Sis are thing, they are using my bed as a love den #BB21
Bella and Christie are talking in the lounge. They both say Jack is being "weird" to them. Christie is talking about wanting to go to bed early last night but the other HGs are using her HOH room as a "date room" That Jack has his own bed if they want to "do that"
#BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
Christie's griping to Bella about Jack/Jackson not leaving her room when she wants to go to bed, hanging out in her bed/her sheets, etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·49s
Christie: I'm just tired of being the one who is blunt all the time.

She also talks about in the AM she hates that Jack and Jackson crawl into the HOH bed and won't leave when she wants to make the bed. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
Bella: Kemi is not a girl's girl either.
Christie: I agree.
Bella: Which is why at the beginning I gravitated more towards her. I realize we put a huge target on our back. We'd come in here & talking so much shit & it's like f'ing funny. She just cracks me up. #bb21

On day 1 & 2 Christie really did love Kemi. She feels she was brainwashed into believing she was the target. She feels not putting Kemi up was the best decision she made. She hopes Kemi knows she really has her back. #bb21

Christie's sure Jack's mad she didn't put Kemi up & wouldn't hesitate to put her up for that reason.

Bella thinks Jess wouldn't put Christie up because she's all about girl power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·13h
The Black Widows (Bella, Nicole, Jessica, Kemi) have already come up with a hand gesture. They put their hands in the centre of the circle, with fingers extended to look like a spider web to 'trap' their prey. #bb21

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch 21:
looks like I didn't add Fessy's arrest record to the Extracurricular Tally last year so I won't add Jack's this year, but for those interested arrestfacts.com/John-Matthews-…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18h
Jackson- She (Kemi) pisses me off, man. It's not that I dont like her as a person. Outside of this game I would like her. The way that she plays the game and the way that she talks shit about me to multiple people, it's infuriating #BB21

Mel Brown @melbrown00
·17h
Put a mud hole through Kemi’s chest huh? Production get him before we do.#BB21

· 2h
#BB21
jack - it got taken out of context. i have to be careful what i say.
tommy - someone said something?
jack - no they saw it. it was production.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Sounds like production talked to Jack about something he said or did! #BB21 #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
probably the 'mudstomp' comment last night, and/or the rest of that convo in HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently there was a pretty "bad" conversation in the HOH room, haven't been able to find much but the above remnants and this as well.
hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
·17h
Jack: "can we just tell people to get the (e) out of the room who we don't want in the (e) room?"
Christie: "I'm not telling anybody get the (e) out of my room, you can tell whoever you want"
-point to Christie

(Christie was telling the girls yesterday she wished Jack and Jackson would stay out of her room, they told her to lock the door.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.14pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21
holly - do you think it would be good if you keep your distance and not get distracted
sis - what do you mean
holly - you could still get your cuddle time and not get distracted
sis - i wonder if he feels a spark bc if he doesn't theres no point
i don't know if they are talking about jack or nick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.30pm... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Jack- I just need to be careful what I say. Tommy- Someone must have told them (production) that they were uncomfortable? Jack- They saw. It's not a big deal. It was production #BB21

Eshara @Eshara_BB
·2h
It's not a big deal it was production and here we go again with they have no idea what live feeds are.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·2h
Yeah a bit ago they actually believed feeds are off when there are lockdowns.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.43pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 most of the HGs are hanging out in the back yard. Nick is in a kayak in the pool andjust almost ran into Bella and Jess.... he appologized profusly. Kay, Cliff, Kemi, Jack, and Holly are hanging out in what would usually be the smokers corner telling funny stories.

#BB21 Sis is sitting in the other kayak up on the pool deck while christie and Sam and laying in the shade by the pool. Nicole just got into the pool

#BB21 WOW! it looks like BB actually gave them printed labels for their cups... beats having to scrible it on with nail polish!

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Rihanna bringing Jack & Kemi together. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Jack is talking about his teeth.... Cliff , holly, Kat and Kemi look bored

#BB21 Bella and Nicole are practicing synchronized swimming kicks in the corner of the pool

#BB21 in an effort to change the convo in the corner Holly startstlking about how she would like to travel more

Tracie- #bb21 @tracieTweetsTv
·2h
Jack learning he and Kemi have a ton of music in common.
Funny how that works if you just talk to someone