TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 01: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH. Boy.

"Jack: Can we do, like, one big french braid?
Christie: I think it should be like...a little ghetto, like 3, like hood"

Obviously Production did not speak to them about this kind of stuff.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I remember watching Jack's pre-season interviews and got an 'Austin' vibe about him.

Now I'm actually wishing we had Austin instead.

And I was not an Austin fan.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oprah Magazine has started a petition at change.org to get Jack kicked off the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This has been a lonngggggg week. I thought once awakened the HG’s were supposed to be up, alrert. Those in the HOH room are acting like me on a day off or on the weekend.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christie is ripping Jack up and down to Bella and Nick.

But, somehow, I see her going back to him and telling him Nick and Bella want him out.

I really don't trust Christie. It's weird. I like her, but I don't trust her!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Was listening to Nick and Jack....had to stop...can not stand Nick either. Both those guys can go anytime. Nick uses eff two or three times in almost every sentence. Does he really think that makes him cool?? smh

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nick told Christie and Bella he would backdoor Jack like 30 minutes ago.

Now he's telling Jack he would backdoor Kemi. And that if anyone tried to backdoor Jack, he 'wouldn't let that happen'. LOL

I have no idea where Nick's true loyalty lies. I'm going to assume it's with the Jacks, and I want Christie and Bella to STOP saying things in front of Nick.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dear CBS,
Re: Whack comp #1
Actually Ovi is a nominee. Not the orig. but a replacement. But, a nominee nonetheless. I think he should be able to use his power.
Thank you.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Govols, but they're not going allow it.

It is SO annoying. Every twist seems to fail before it even gets going, and one would think that they would learn from past mistakes. Or at least think through all the ways a twist could go wrong.

Like this one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Analyse's outfit looks like she's wearing a giant diaper! Haha!

ETA - Her fellow HG think she looks adorable and should be in a music video. She tells them it's her goal.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good news:

"jack - it got taken out of context. i have to be careful what i say.
tommy - someone said something?
jack - no they saw it. it was production."

Glad they're nipping it in the bud. Or butt, if you prefer.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
What did Jack do?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pj, he's been making remarks about Kemi.

I do wonder though, why they don't seem to have had a talk with Christie with her 'ghetto' and 'hood' comments.

I remember something about Tommy saying that Gina Marie gave Staten Island a bad reputation with her racism, and that he wants to repair that reputation.

Meanwhile, his 'person he knows outside of BB' is making 'ghetto' comments. Oy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha! It turns out that Jack and Kemi have the same birthday: July 7th.

They'll be celebrating it together in the BB house.

The Universe has a sense of humor.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
OMG thanks for sharing that Rosem ! !

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I just turned it on and I'm in some alternate universe. Kat & Jack are agreeing with everything Kemi says. Bonding! Jason Mamoa is saving the planet. Now I read they're (J & Ke) birthday twins. Next showmance?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose, good instincts about Christie. Christie is playing a remarkable yet very dangerous social game. It can’t last very long. She lies way too often and it will catch up to her. Or at least find her the runner up.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Lil, last night you predicted Christie's over-the-top drama when she is cornered into confessing her close prior relationship w/Tommy and you're spot on, I feel. She's the Sarah Bernhardt of BB -- emotion beyond the nth degree.

And Rose -- thanks for the post about Nick speaking out of both sides of his mouth. What a toad!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
At 3:30 in the afternoon they're making 2 lbs. of bow tie pasta topped w/butter, parmesan & pepper and now someone else is discussing making fries. Today was my very first listen of RHAP (didn't see a Rob) and it was discussed that in order to vilify Kemi yesterday someone was outraged that she actually ate an avocado after working out -- 'it's just carbs and fat, who would DO that after a work-out?'

And now it's a carb-fest. Hmmmmmm.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yes, the 8 were together in HOH and Jack commented (in a not nice way) that Kemi worked out then went and had avocado on bread. ...

the girls in the room said, they would have that :-)

I think now they are having the pasta because they dont have any food. Last night they were saying that Jessica used an entire case of steak in her rice.. Not justa steak but all of them. Apparently they have a LOT of fish, but are over it. Earlier they were discussing what to make for the day.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Caro, I was listening yesterday and Kemi was getting ready to eat an avocado and asked Jack if he liked it or wanted some, can't remember which. He replied oh no...that's way too much fat. Then an hour later he was in the kitchen eating ice cream with cool whip. smh

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the insights! It's like fitting pieces of a puzzle together unless you can actually watch it all. I bring up what mystifies me hoping someone here can add another piece.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
We are a good team

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Anybody listening to this Jackson hammock convo!

Seriously. Messed up!

No wait. I’m old.... smh

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Oprah gang has a petition circulating to have Jack removed from BB