TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 01: Archive through July 01, 2019 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Have Christie and Tommy ever talked and wondered if any other HGs know each other?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
It strange Panda. But I have never heard them question if anyone else might know each other.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Apparently Sam has some hurting hemorrhoids. He is in pain. Bella tells him to get some cream from the HR

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missyb.. Remember Victoria?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ovi's pitch to everyone: I will be a vote for you. I really like you. I want to spend more time with you. Man, I trust you.

>> he needs something more concrete

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Thanks for answering, Bon -
I saw Ovi trying to pitch to Kemi or practice his pitch to her (it was right before I was going to sleep sooo) and it was painful to watch! They will not take him seriously.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sea, VIctoria was the "go to block" bunny but I dont think she ever behaved or had to be handled as much as Kat. She believed in Derrick completely.
In other respects, yes very high maintenance. The Hair !

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Victoria made me tired.....She was so high incandescent that the poor girl needed a full time monitor. I don't enjoy BB when things don't go my way.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope that Tommy is just laying low and acting like he likes his alliances. He is pretty good with Sam, Nick and Cliff. I hope he is working from the outside to get Jack on the block. On the inside, he is pretty well protected and well liked. Although Kemi mentioned not getting a good vibe from him.
Pretty sure OVi will be toast. New provision of his winning the power. Take a page from Survivor. he can give it to someone.
Something to make things interesting
But first order of business should be getting Jack out. .

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good morning everyone!

I see that we now have an all girls alliance named 'The Black Widows'.

This makes me want to request a SPIDER emoji to be added to our TVCH emojis.

They actually talked strategy, and how to talk to the other HG to keep their alliance hidden.

Jessica, Bella, Nicole and Kemi.

My main concern with this is Bella. She's close to Nick and is in the 8 person alliance (sort of).

I'm hoping that she'll stay true to the other three, but I have doubts about her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking to the feeds. Started around 7:25ish.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Me too Rosem. I see Bella as ruthless. She's got herself well set up in there and she's playing to win.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella is not in the greatest position. She is wise to seek allies outside of the 8. The eight are very suspicious of her and she is becoming , after Kemi, their go to person to blame things on And Kat, who has the ear of the 8 hates her.
I think she is playing this game in a pretty fluid manner and adjusting when necessary. I like her more than most of the 8.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I like Bella, too. I really hope she sticks with the girls.

Nick is a snake and secretly (or not so secretly) has a crush on Sis - yet he's all over Bella.

I wanted to like Nick, but he's losing me fast.

When the 8 were discussing their alliance name "Hateful 8" came up as a possibility. Christie objected, but I actually think it's appropriate.

I can't stand Jackson, but OMG, Jack is overtaking him quickly in the 'dislike' category.

Can't wait for Wednesday when Kemi becomes HOH and puts them both up.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I do agree it will help her to get Kat out, Missy. I also like watching her and I think she has what it takes to go far.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Really haven’t had a chance to watch feeds yet. But I just watched after dark this morning and. I have to say really not liking Nick. ovi seems a bit annoying. From my observations

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Wednesday is going to be interesting- I still hold out a little hope Kat will self-destruct enough to cause the vote to shift just to save the power, but Ovi just can't read the room..which is a bit ironic since he actually is a fan of the show and a lot of the others were recruited...

As an aside- how many of the HG's would you swap for the first announced Love Island contestants, and vice-versa? (I'm wondering how many actually applied for LI and got BB instead)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cbs-love-island-season-1-cast-meet-us-islanders-1221914

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sorry Wilson, but I have no interest in an "All Showmance" version of Big Brother.

Regular BB is annoying enough!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sis is once again snuggling with Jack. I so wanted her to be smarter than that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I am hating this first week, and the bullies targeting all the outcasts...makes me sad to watch. Ready for this HOH to end..feels like its been going on since 2018!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just read on Jokers that Sis made a comment that she hated it when people want to talk game. She said she just wants to sit and think about nothing. What is she even doing there?

Maybe she should have been put on Love Island instead of BB. #KasstingFail.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This has been a lonngggggg week. I thought once awakened the HG’s were supposed to be up, alert.. Those in the HOH room are acting like me on a day off or on the weekend.

( Deleted Puffin, installed Duck, Duck,Go But I may not have needed either.Bottom line is I have feeds on my smart tv, IPad and IMac.)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Bella were talking some game while putting up the awnings. Kemi says Jack must be furious with me. I could see it in his face. She tells Bella that she likes the 4 ( with nicole and jess) and is not sure about Christie. Doesn't really trust her. Kemi tells her, you and I will have to be the strong ones. She wants to win HOH.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella telling Cliff she was just "shook" last night to hear Ovi was with Jack. Doesn't seem concerned with Kat being tight with Jackson. Bella has got to know she is not tight with her day one alliance. Kat is much worse for her game than Ovi. Kat will do whatever the boys want her to do. Especially Jackson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I hope The Black Widows (TBW) figure out that Christie and Kat are not to be trusted.

I like Christie, but man, can she LIE. I know that BB is a game of lying, but you need to be discrete about it, and Christie is anything but discrete!

Kat will NEVER be on their side, and I'm really hoping they can get her out this week instead of Ovi.