TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 30: Archive through June 30, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kat just said to Holly that a final 5 with all girls does not sound good to her.

She said she needs them to stop talking this girl power stuff. She doesnt like girls except for Holly and Sis.

She doesn’t think the girls will have her back but she thinks that the guys do.

I hope the rest of the girls who were going to band together to make sure Kat stays get wind of this attitude.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
2m2 minutes ago
Kat- The thing about Jess and a lot of these girls is they are so in on this all girls alliance thing. I think that's a horrible idea. Holly- I do too. Kat- I'll go along with it but I just dont care about gender. I do but a Final 5 of girls does not sound good to me #BB21

A girls alliance is not happening time soon.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kat is a simpleton. Her conversations are so frustrating because her mind wanders and she cant seem to express a complete thought, or relay information.

Like, whatever, like, I dont know, ya know...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So Holly and Kat know each other, right?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Christie is talking budget and saying they (BB) don't spend so much on fish.

Mamapors, that is the rumor, I can't remember how it is they supposedly know each though.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really hope Ovi stays. I can’t stand Kat, she has NO IDEA how the game works and all she wants is Jackson.

Hoping to see him try to leverage his power somehow.

I find Ovi interesting and he loves this game. Whereas Kat’s goal is to be a YouTube influencer and have little Jacksons.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And I think the DR might help Ovi- they don’t want to have a power wasted this early..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I find myself hoping for production more and more than any other season ever! nad it is only week one. Maybe that is when it is needed most. To kind of level the playing field and correct misperceptions and alliances from day one.

Go DR. New rule, let Ovi use it during eviction night !!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, MUTE, table pounding again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope if he is evicted, that he does not say anything.. Let others still wonder about the others who competed and IF he was to return to the house it might still be valid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
$325 dollars of fresh fish!!!! It is Halibut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, my laptop is listening to the BB Live Feeds, they were outside talking about dinner for tomorrow and Tommy said he loved Broccoli Mac.

I just got a popup with a recipe for Broccoli Mac and Cheese, hahahahahaha.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope Ovi has a nice talk with Nicole. She seems to be very level headed and could be a quiet asset.
Kat is just not worth keeping around, period. Ovi is an unknown to the girls because he wants to be part of the boys crowd.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On the show tonight they showed Ovi in the DR being very proud of the alliance he brought together.

I’m wondering what happened there, since Christie was part of it and then she blindsided him. Shouldn’t Ovi be raising hell with his alliance over this? He seems to be just accepting it as if the alliance never happened.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose, that was a fake alliance. He went to 4 of the 8 and said he heard there was an alliance of 8 and they should band together against them...not knowing he was talking to 4 of the 8. Bless his heart.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lil, I know that, but did Ovi?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oy! If Ovi has to go, please let him be able to pass his power to someone else. Like..........Cliff.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
No Ovi did not know he was stepping in it. I felt bad for him. He seems like a great guy and should have been a better player.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson.. stop spitting on the fake grass

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I find it really irritating to listen to Kat. She says so many words, without saying anything.

Mostly filler words: like, I don’t know, I just, well, you know, whatever, etc.

It’s a lot of work to decipher what it is that she’s trying to say.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
how can you tell when Christie is lieing?

Her lips are moving!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Her alliance is seeing her lie so easily while claiming to them she is such an honest person. Why is this not raising red flags with them?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Cruz, you are so right. Christie is a world class BB liar. It’s going to take some time before it’s evident to the entire house.

I’m wondering where Tommy’s and Kristie’s BB relationship will end. I predict Kristie will confess through a highly emotional cry and let all know the agony keeping this secret was ...because honestly she loves everyone and is such an honest person.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I was just thinking the same thing. And she has a house full of people saying she is a good, honest , straight shooting person.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
They all spit on the grass. HGs walking around barefooted. Gawd.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Has there been a more high maintenance girl on this show then Kat ?