TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 30, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.18pm.... Myriam 馃寠 @maximusmom22
路11h
Nick: Kat should be a pawn 5 weeks in a row. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.33am... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路1h
Kemi and Bella have been swirling around the idea of an alliance of them, Jess and Nicole but they're pretty unsure about Jess. Bella believes Kat is going home (or is lying about this). #bb21

8.15am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路2h
Fun Fact: ICYMI

Kemi and Isabella both attended the university of Maryland. I wonder if they have realized this yet? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was really funny.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路2h
Big Brother Gossip Big Brother Gossip Show #1002: Reverse Backdoor (link: http://dlvr.it/R7YCjR) dlvr.it/R7YCjR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Regarding the dislike of Jack... EvelDick @EvelDick
路2h
They will 100%
Watch, they will make him (Jack) some kind of superhero on the show with the edit

Tyrone' W. @Kydwykkyd101
路 2h
Ya know how they gave Alex from #bB19 a great nice girl edit. Do you think production can pull that off with Jack. I dont see anyway possible they can but if they can find positive clips of him from the feeds i'll honestly be impressed #BB21 @EvelDick

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds
@VOMinorities

7h
Get this TEA y鈥檃ll: Kemi says how Jack told people on Day 2 or 3 that Kemi is flirting with Jack. Kemi says how wrong he is and that never happened and that she doesn鈥檛 even like him. She says she would LOVE to see him backdoored because she doesn鈥檛 respect his game #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.19am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路1h
#BB21 House is awake! Christie in the HOH with Sis, Holly, Nick and Jack. The majority of the rest of the house in the bathroom brushing teeth and getting ready for the day.
#BB21 Jack and Nick telling Christie she is too nice with her HOH room with letting people come up every day to use the HOH bathroom for showers etc.
#BB21 Christie - do you think this week's vote will be unanimous or do you think there will be 1 or 2 that don't wanna vote with the majority? Nick - I guess that depends on who you put up.
#BB21 Christie - Well the way we left off with Sam, he didn't give me a definitive. He just kinda throwing me a curve ball but said he would probably use it on Cliff.

Christie letting them know that she wants Ovi up instead of Kemi.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路1h
#BB21 Bella and Kemi talking. I can't catch a lot.
Bella called out for no microphone.
Kemi - I'm not going to talk game to her (Christie) at all. Like the way I see it, it is me against Jack. It's good that she's getting more and more frustrated with Jack.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meg 馃 #BB21 @megsnuggets
路1h
Jack already taking trash about Kemi for no (e) reason and it鈥檚 not even 9:30 their time #bb21

Meg 馃 #BB21 @megsnuggets
路1h
Not word for word but basically he was questioning that Kemi had the audacity to try to talk to Tommy and Ovi this morning. They鈥檙e still on the everytime she walks into the room she makes things weird and shit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路1h
Kemi and Bella chatting game this morning. Bella telling Kemi to not talk game that much, especially with Christie. Kemi is expressing concerns about Jessica because she runs her mouth. #bb21

路1h
#BB21 Kemi whispering relaying her convo with Christie to Bella in the bedroom and they are talking about what they think she will do.

Michie joins the group in the HOH. Jack - we have the numbers. Eat a dick. We run this house!

#BB21 Bella - I think we need 7 for sure. Kemi - but I don't want to be on the block for sure. Bella - but Sam may not even use the Veto because he likes you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
路1h
God bless this delusional twit. She's a joy to behold. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 17h
Kat- What if we are all getting distracted and this is just a big thing to get me out? Holly- Why would anyone care that much to get you out? Kat- Cause I'm a very important person. Holly- No offense but I dont think anyone cares that much #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21 Bella - if you go up, you are gonna be fine. Let's just see how this plays out.
Kemi wonders who they can trust to keep her and play game with.
Kemi - Jack is playing very hard and fast.
Nick getting a bug off the ceiling in the HOH room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21 Nicole joins Bella and Kemi in the bedroom.

Ovi joins the HOH. Ovi - Morning fam. General chit chat then he heads to the HOH bathroom.

Bella whispering to Nicole about telling Kemi they have the numbers and to just wait it out.

Cliff comes to the HOH.

#BB21 Sam and Tommy lowering the awnings outside. A majority in the kitchen getting coffee and food.

Sam telling Tommy he's really emotional and missing his family. Tommy tells him - just think about them freaking out when you play that Veto. Sam and Tommy now hugging.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 1h
#BB21 Nick - as a male, I couldn't understand not having a good relationship with your mom. Cause, man, my mom is everything.

Bella is tanning outside talking to Sam. Bella - I had like one pancake. I feel like hungover. Like my body feels not good.

#BB21 Tommy working out at the weight bench. Tommy - I'm done now. Now I smell breakfast. I'm hungry.

Nick in the kitchen talking about family with Nicole.

Holly, Sis, and Kemi in the center open bedroom.

Side note - do we have names yet for the 3 bedrooms?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路1h
Nick: Bro that kid is a f'ing machine. Ovi.
Christie: Where is he?
Nick: On the bike. My eyeballs aren't even adjusted. He's a f'ing beast bro. Besides Michie, he works out the most in the house. #bb21

#BB21 Nick - man that guy (Ovi) is a machine. He's on the bike again. He's a beast.

Yesterday Jack was saying he wished he had the ability to ride a bike 3 hours in the blazing sun like Ovi.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路58m
Christie almost wants to have a chat w/ Kat & promise her she'll be safe as long as she does x, y & z.
Jackson told Kat all she has to do is wake up, treat it like a vacation & not talk game for 4 days.
Sam: Just be sane.
Jackson: Just be there. #bb21
Sam thinks Kat usually sleeps till noon.
Christie knows everyone wants to sleep till noon every once in a while, but in an experience like BB Kat needs to power through.
Jackson: We signed up to be uncomfortable. #bb21

Christie feels Kat's alienating herself.
Jackson: You can't tell me Nicole isn't uncomfortable & she's doing it. She's playing the game.
Christie: What about Cliff? Everybody's rocking it out & making the best of this whole experience.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路58m
Jackson's done playing babysitter to Kat. He's over it. He can't in good conscience vote against Kat.

Christie thinks she should stay.

Sam: She's gonna be a pawn star.
Christie: But that's fine. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路58m
#BB21 Christie - everyone is rocking it out and making the best of the experience. I wonder what's going to happen. If the rest of the house is just like we're over it and vote her (Kat) out. Michie - I'm so done being her babysitter.

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路59m
Bella says Jack is digging himself a hole and won't chill. Bella says Christie is amazing as a person but she won't rock the boat when the only person who is rocking it is Jack. Tommy just saying he agrees. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路57m
#BB21 Bella and Tommy in the hammock. Bella - He (Jack) was saying we should just chill and let the game dwindle down. Obviously but he was just being such a (e) hypocrite about not talking to people.

#BB21 Tommy - The people that Michie banished were all the people that wanted to be camp director + Kemi. Michie and Jack decided who those people are. If she wins, that is who she should be going after because she has a reason.

#BB21 Tommy - the 8 might not have been the best personality wise, but game wise I think it's perfect. That's why I'm just trying to keep the 8 happening. Bella - Me too.

#BB21 Bella to Tommy - I just don't want to be caught in that. He's getting out of control. The problem is that Christie doesn't want to rock the boat. He (Jack) really wants to be Tyler and just think he can play everyone in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.43am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路50m
#BB21 Bella - I also like Michie more than Jack. Like he doesn't go around asking everyone about their lives because he doesn't care but it's actually more genuine when he does so I respect that more. Christie called to the DR.

Bella - well the ceremony is today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路1h
feeds are back - Sam veto'd Cliff, and Christie put up Ovi in his place, as [eventually] planned #bb21

He just gets worse, LOL.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路1h
Jack- If I was HoH, I would put up Kemi and I would put up Kat. Nick- I would put up Kat too. Jack- Just so she would melt in her own shit for another week and it would be fun to watch #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路1h
Ovi- It's cool, bro. Jackson- No it's not. I want Kemi gone for personal reasons, Jack wants Kemi gone for personal reasons, Sam wants Kemi gone for personal reasons, Nick wants Kemi gone for personal reasons. Everyone wants Kemi gone except Christie #BB21
Jackson to Ovi- I do not agree with this decision at all, but I want you here. It puts me between a rock and a hard place. I would rather you be here than Kat. I am sick and tired of playing babysitter. I'm over it #BB21
Jackson to Ovi- I want you here. However Kat has opened up to me a lot and confided in me. I'm trying to be there for her. I cant in good conscience cast a vote against her. You are probably only going to have one vote against you. It's going to be from me #BB21
Ovi- I might need your vote. I honestly might need your vote. Jackson- If it gets close to it, I'm going to pick you over her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路56m
Chrisite, Nicole, Kemi, Jess, and Kat go into the boat room. Jess says that she wants to let them know that if she ever wins HOH she will not put any girls up. Christie says she wont either and she never will do anything that isn't in her gut. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路17m
Kemi: I didn't know he (Sam) was going to use it.

Ovi: I don't fault him for it. I'm a person in your corner. If the situations are reversed, I've got your back. And if I ever got in power, you're not somebody I'd ever go for.

Kemi: I appreciate that. #bb21

Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
路16m
Kemi says she has low blood pressure and has passed out in public several times. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路6m
Cliff Hogg III, fashion icon 馃尨

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true.... Kelly Ann @snookerhog
路 11m
I'll be completely honest that I was on the Jack train because he is good looking and seemed nice pre-season but boy is that guy a top notch douche.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
路9m
Ovi to himself: It doesn't matter how many times you fall, ive fallen alot. It's about how you get back up. I can't let Hannah down and my family. I'm gonna get this done. I'm gonna get this done. I gotta trust it. I gotta trust. I need 7. I need 7 #BB21

路9m
Ovi: I need to be here for y'all and I need y'all to be here for me.
Nicole: I'm going to try to pull it off. I can do this.
Ovi: Nicole, I wont forget. I promise I wont forget.

As Nicole leaves the room she says "I can fix this!" and Ovi gives himself a pep talk.
#BB21

Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
路7m
Ovi to Nicole- I didn't expect it.....the way I walked up there... I was so blindsided....I like blacked out ... I couldn't even smile or make a joke #BB21