TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tyler Crispen @TylerCrispen2路
1h
Don鈥檛 worry guys, karma hits the hardest in the BB house. Just a matter of time 馃槇 #bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路57m
lockdown is over, no major changes, still no HNs, still no veto meeting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路59m
kat - jackson is the one person i trust but what just happened freaked me out.
cliff- who have you heard that from
kat- just one
cliff- this thing of flipping to kemi how many people said that
kat - couldn't hear her
cliff - well the fact that bella came to me its' real.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路51m
Christie: "Marco"
Christie: "you have to say Polo!"
Christie: "Marco"
Christie: "you have to say Polo!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, now I want a pb&j....
路52m
kemi to nicole - christie told her lots of people said she was throwing out names. and she wants to do the least thing that would upset people.

sis walks in. nicole asks her if she wants a pbj. she says yes
sis asks the by if anyone wants pbj. just jess
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
路30m
Nicole: Christie just told her (Kemi) it's either her or Ovi.

Jessica: Oh (e)! #BB21

Jessica: I heard Nick & Bella are going to work to flip the vote if it's Kemi. And vote out Kathryn.

CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon
@CattyJargon

28m
Jessica: All I know is what Kat says. Kat is constantly coming up to me saying I have you vote right I have your vote. She doesn't like Bella, she can't stand her.

Nicole: Oh wow. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路22m
Ovi talking about the Stanford Experiment, and how BB is kind of a 'lite' version of it ... true 馃槵

#BB21 Live Feed Updates BB21LiveFeeds
路18m
sis - what you thinking about?
jack - too much (e) game. and you're going to help me calm down.
sis - she tells him to lie down. and starts plucking his eyebrows (in the middle)
#BB21

Shaking my head, how do you win if you don't know how to play, LMAO.... Luna @LunaCee73
路10m
Kat asks Nick if he's actually a professional poker player (no) because she once won a poker tournament, but she doesn't know how to play, and thought they might have that connection. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha.... Luna @LunaCee73
路13m
In a shocking turn of events, Jackson is sternly telling Kat to "get it together". Again.

The thing stressing her out the most IMO is people continuously telling her not to stress out. #bb21
Kat to Jackson: "I think y'all are paranoid that I'm paranoid. I'm fine"
Jackson says her words are one thing but her body language is another. #bb21
Jackson indignantly tells Kat he doesn't want her to be sent home, he's not saying this to be an (butt)hole blah blah blah.

I don't believe him. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73路
12m
I think Jackson just suggested Kat needs a lobotomy. #bb21

12m
Jackson's telling Kat to calm down again, in his own special way..
"just listen please! everything I'm telling you is for your own good"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路13m
Jackson to Kat: "You have to realize how you're coming across and fix it, and if you don't fix it, then go ahead and pack your shit up"

Back atcha buddy. #bb21

This is one of the least motivational motivational speeches I've ever heard. #bb21

Jenn @JennEllensBB
路11m
Kemi plans to talk to Nick. She thinks Nick will tell her the truth if she asks if the POV is going to be used and if she's the renom #bb21

路6m
Kathryn: Why is that whenever I stand up for my thoughts you get mad at me?
Jackson: Because I'm trying to tell you what you're doing! #BB21
Jackson: Jess said you're pulling her down.
*Kathryn crying*
Kathryn: She.....Jess said that.......Jess said that I was pulling her down because she thought people weren't talking to her because of me. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路8m
Nick- There is people that would be better to go out for us, but I literally dont (e) care. Tommy- Same. Nick- If it's not me, I dont care #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, these guys are going to "take care of her" right out of the house.... Luna @LunaCee73
路5m
Meanwhile, Jack is complaining about getting "stuck in a room with (paranoid Kat) this morning" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路3m
they're talking about the lack of booze ...

a delivery tonight would be great 馃檹

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路4m
Christie tells Jack that if Nick is trying to flip the votes to keep Kemi, she won't put Kemi up. She doesn't need Kemi to go. #bb21
If he conspires against me, I'll show him! I'll just give him what he wants! Muahaha! #bb21
Christie is confused. I can't really blame her, tbh. This conversation is a shitshow. #bb21
Jack tells Christie that Kemi still needs to go. Christie says Sam can do whatever he wants with the veto,and then whatever... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路3m
Really Jack, Nick was talking to Kat about flipping the vote to keep Kemi? Does that make ANY sense to you? #bb21
Christie: "This is, like, a lot for me, honestly. I feel like this is all unnecessary." #bb21
Jack tells Christie to stick with her heart and get Kemi out.

(Christie has said multiple times that getting Kemi out benefits Jack, not Christie) #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路2m
Kemi- Have you talked to Christie? Sam- Not yet. I was going to wait until Monday #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates@BB21LiveFeeds
路7m
Sam and Bella now playing Cornhole and agree that Jack is a (cow doo-doo).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Camp Big Brother Forum #BB21 @bigbroforum
路24m
Christie goes over how Nick told her that she is playing Jack's game as he is public enemy number one.

She worries that doing the backdoor for Jack is going to come back to her. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路24m
Christie tells Tommy that now she's praying that Sam doesn't use the veto. She says this alliance is not a thing, because Nick made it clear (w/his anti-Jack comments) that it's not. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路4m
Christie wipes her tears & says she needs to speak to Sam.
She says she appreciates the support.
Christie: It's a long HOH. I resign. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路32s
Sam told Christie he really wants to save Cliff, and he asked if Jack went up would there be enough votes to get him gone?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路2h
#BB21 Bella - I feel like I came in playing really hot and then I recognized it and then chilled it out and now it doesn't matter. Christie - I'm not talking game for the rest of the night.
#BB21 Jess won. She had the green M&M and gets to drink some wine with Christie.
#BB21 Michie to Jack - It's not a question - Christie has your back. Holly has your back. Sis has your back. Ovi has your back. Nicole has your back. Kat has your back. Cliff has your back.
#BB21 Michie to Jack - At the end of the day, even if you don't consider the outliers, you have me, Tommy, Christie, Holly, Sis, and yourself. That's a solid 6. That's all we need. We don't need anything else, but we have unnecessary extras on top of that.
#BB21 Jack, Michie, Nick and Sam play cornhole in the backyard. Jess, Kat, Sis, Ovi, Holly, Tommy, Kemi, Bella , Jess, Christie in the kitchen. Christie and Jess drinking wine.

Luna @LunaCee73
路1h
Jack tells Jackson he feels like he's making a target out of himself because he keeps blowing everything out of proportion. Jackson: "Dude, you're good" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 59m
#BB21 Tommy - I love this. Keep trying stuff on. She looks amazing. Now I want her in heels.

Nicole is trying on more clothes that Kemi is dressing her in.

Kemi - someone make Nicole a Tinder
Nicole - if I walk out in this, they are like what the hell are you doing?

路1h
Tommy: I heard things might be flipping now.
Jackson: I'm (e) over it. I'm over it.
Tommy: I know.
Jackson: I'm at my wit's end. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
路49m
Kat tells Jackson that people have told her that talking to her is ruining their game. Jackson storms out. Tommy: "That's horrible, I would never do that to you". #bb21
Kat says she's sick of people telling her to stop freaking out. Tommy says he never thought she was freaking out, he thought she was fine. #bb21
Tommy's telling Nick that he doesn't know any details cuz he's not involved, but he's heard that people have been saying that they thought Nick/Bella were trying to flip the vote today. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.58pm... [SMEG] #BB21@girlsmeg
路35m
Christie to Nick: It's nothing specific. I'm just done playing his game basically. This is not the Jack show. And I'm not backdooring Kemi. It doesn't feel right w/ my gut.

Luna @LunaCee73
路37m
I can't hear over the water but Nick just asked Christie if she's heard anything. She said no but she thinks he and Jack are (fist bump motion indicating bumping heads), but she's over it, she's playing her own game. #bb21
Christie says she's done being manipulated. Nick points out this is why he came to talk to her this morning. She says she had to figure it out for herself. #bb21
Christie tells Nick that he needs to have her back, especially going into the next HOH (when she can't play) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not sure what Jackson is concerned about... hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
路38m
Jackson: "I really hope that doesn't make it to the feed"
he also said he can move his weiner on command (both Sis & Holly said they have exes who can do that) - Jackson replied "he really does have a mind of his own, there's so many times I feel like my brain and him are playing a game"

Luna @LunaCee73
路32m
Sam's telling Nick that Christie told Sam that Analyse said she was falling for Jack, and Sam was like "she doesn't like Nick?" and Christie said "why would she like Nick?", so now Nick knows Sis is just playing him. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.24pm...
路17m
Kathryn: If I knew how to get out of here I would. I want to go home and they don't let me. I want to go home. I want to go home.

Jessica: You can't keep saying that. #BB21

路17m
Kathryn's crying again, this time to Jessica - she said she wants to go home, and "I tried, they won't let me, and I want to go home"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
路18m
Kat mentions that shes tried to DOR, but Prod wont let her #BB21