TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4m
Sam told Jack that nobody among Kemi, Ovi, Jessica, Nicole have approached him about veto, "none of them!" and he finds that odd - Jack said "none of them are gamers" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
4m
🏕️My #BB21 Preseason Houseguest Popularity Poll Results!🌞
🔝WINNER-KEMI
🔸In 2nd-Isabella
🔸In 3rd-Nick
😉Thanks Everyone For Voting!🤗

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
4m
sam said he also took a piece of lettuce off the plate and ate it. then michie said are you going to replace that now.
so sam grabbed a piece from the pile and put it on the plate. then he said i'm just fu&&ing with ya.
sam said he seemed tense though.
#BB21
nick - i'm surprised sis likes me.
sis - why
sam and nick list off - no abs, jack, michie
sis - you're hot too
nick - i think you like my personality
sam says his wife married him for his personality
sis - i love a good personality
sis says those two are her faves and tommy
#BB21
sis leaves
sam says he can tell she likes him. she stared at him the whole time.
nick -she's so beautiful. will you be my best man.
sam - yah
nick - things that won't happen
#BB21
nick says he was feeling bella for a minute.
he says they were talking all night once and made out.
sam - you did? was it good?
nick - no, bc i couldn't see and other people were in the room. i talked to bella about it though and bc of her culture
AND THEN THE CAMERA CUT
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
16s
Nick says to Sam that he & Bella made out one night. But seems to imply that things wouldn't work out for them and they agreed not to pursue things (then feeds cut) - Nick was also saying he's interested in Analyse too (Analyse and Nick were talking just before Sam & Nick) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
36m
Nick tells Bella that if it was up to him, the 6 would be him, Jack, Sam, Christie, Bella and Analyse. #bb21

But then adds that if he had to cut 3 people out of the alliance of 8, it would probably be Holly, Michie and Jack. #bb21

Nick: "So, is Christie annoyed with Jack because he keeps trying to run shit?"
Bella says yes.
Nick: "That's perfect." #bb21

Bella says it's funny because she feels like there are so many alliances, but none that are very defined.

She's not wrong. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.12am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
2h
Still sleeping. Looks like a late wake up call today. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.41am ... BB Feeds @VOMinorities
· 8h
Holly is saying how mean Jack &Jackson have been to Ovi! The ladies begin to say how sweet Ovi has been& how they all just jumped on Jack & Jackson’s bandwagon. She said Ovi was working out all day, but Jackson still called him fat. Said it was like sitting w/ “mean girls” #Bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.50am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
1h
#BB21 #CliffNotes
Cliff - you can see people's minds starting to work more. I got good news, Sam told me that he is almost certainly going to pull me off the Veto Block. Kat told me that he had told her the same thing.

Cliff - If it doesn't happen, the expression of shock that you see on my face is going to be true and genuine because I will probably faint and fall over like a rock. Game is a game and there's gonna be blindsides and surprises.

Cliff - I can't think that I'm only going to be on the originating side of all of them so until I'm actually off the block, I'm going to be a little bit nervous. Ovi wanted to make sure that he and I were still good.

Cliff - Nicole and I talked just a little bit about watching each other and you know it's interesting, I don't know how these sides are gonna fall out yet. It very well could be that Nicole and I end up on different sides of whatever groupings occur.

Cliff talking about all the people trying to form alliances with him. He said he has a good relationship with everyone but Jessica, and not because he doesn't like her, they just haven't talked. #bb21

Cliff - If that's the case, it doesn't effect our agreement (with Nicole), we still watch out for each other. I'm still thinking she's my tightest and deepest connection as far as working together.

Cliff - Jackson also came up and said that he hopes I'm serious about working with him and by extension that also means Kat. I feel good, I think I've got working relationships with everyone in this house except perhaps Jessica.

Cliff - Not because I don't think she's (Jess) wonderful. I really need these groups to fall out quickly. If I become HOH, it's gonna be hard. I don't have real identifiable targets.

Cliff - makes me think about the next HOH. How safe am I possibly v. how dangerous is it if I get an HOH and have to pick 2 targets. I have to call my side before they otherwise develop. I've seen that the person who won the 2nd HOH has never won BB.

1h
he wrapped by saying he hopes feeds will stay up today, he'd get really irritated on Saturdays when feeds were down all day for veto comps #OneofUs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21 #CliffNotes
Cliff - Everyone is so ready I think to go ahead and get this first eviction out of the way. I think everyone in the house except a couple of people know what's going to happen. We are ready to pull the trigger and be done with it and move on to the next step.

Cliff - These people who think it's just gonna be friendship to the end. There's no way. It's about to hit the fan, and I think when it does because we have been so friendly so far, it's gonna be worse.

Michie up and moving around now.

Cliff - Whatever grey hairs I have now, by the time I get out of here, I'm gonna have more. The isolation, the paranoia, it's starting to feel a whole lot more real.

Cliff - I think by this time next week, you are gonna see some very firm battle lines being drawn.

Cliff - I'm a 54 year old guy with a 25 year old brain. Certainly in this house I'm gonna have to stay like that. 54 is just a number. I feel a lot younger than that.

Cliff - we don't know what's happening today. It's almost worse when you don't know what's gonna be going on. We all love the sun and getting out. We were feeling a lot of cabin fever. It's so easy to get stir crazy in here.

Cliff - You get paranoid when you see people whispering. Live feeders sit tight, it'll happen pretty quick. Hopefully you will have feeds all day. I remember as a fan sitting home on a Sat when feeds were down for a comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21 They are awake. Christie talking about a dream she had where they got to go home for a couple of days but the cameras went with them and they couldn't talk about game.

#BB21 Christie - I really want to talk to Sam before I talk to Kemi. Holly - I do feel really bad for her. Christie - I do too, it sucks. Holly - it's really hard to watch her try to backpedal because she's been so sweet the last few days.

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Holly thinks Bella's gonna start stirring up some serious shit. Yesterday she told Holly how bored she was.

Holly: She's gonna turn into Evel Dick outta boredom. Just start terrorizing us cause she doesn't know what else to do.
Ana: I dare that b(e) to terrorize me.#bb21

Christie tells Ana & Holly she wanted to talk to Sam b4 she talks to Kemi.
Holly feels bad for Kemi & says Kemi has been so sweet to her the last few days. Christie agrees.

Christie: Unfortunately she got herself in some hot water fast. And half the house wants her to go.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Christie - unfortunately she got herself into some hot water fast and half the house wants her (Kemi) to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
1h
jack and nick had a squabble about food and nick just closed the sliding glass door on jack as he was coming outside.
Tommy we need to get the 8 back together again.
jack yeah i know, food dont mean anything to me i'll starve. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
#BB21 Holly, Kat, Sis, and Christie in the HOH. Tommy and, Michie putting up the awnings and Bella lounging outside.

Christie - I'm really dreading this conversation. I'm sure Bella has given her (Kemi) some kind of clue or Nicole. Nicole asked if there is a plan for this week. I said the house kinda wants to use the Veto and wants Kemi.

#BB21 Christie - this one is gonna be a little dishonest which is why I am dreading it I think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Christie doesn't want Kemi running rampant to pro-actively to defend herself. She might tell her she or Ovi could be the replacement bc it's the house's decision. She'd warn Ovi first that isn't true.
Holly doesn't think it's a good idea.

Jack tells Jackson he apologized to him (Ovi?) & he wasn't having it.

Jack: I was like like, "Yo, nothing I said was personal." I don't GAF. I joked about food & getting fat.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
1h
Jackson- I think this week one is probably going to be the beginning and end of eight. Jack- Yep. We'll see #BB21

1h
Jackson: "I don't know why they gave us metal coffee cups"

A: because it's camp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
1h
Christie tells Ovi she's thinking of dropping Ovi & Tommy's name bc she wants to drop a couple names as decoy replacement options.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confirmed.... The fish have died... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
1h
#BB21 Ovi, Jess, and Christie talking about whether they have black clothes to wear for a funeral for fish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
Cliff and Jackson agree to work together #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
1h
Cliff- I want to get a group. Jackson- Me and you and Kat and Holly. We are the four southern folks. We have a lot of similar characteristics #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Christie - I think I'm gonna play a game to see who gets to share my bottle of wine with me tonight. Ovi gave me the idea to put one green M&M in a bowl and whoever gets it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
59m
Jack and Jackson patching up their bromance - both have cleared up some things they each have said about the other to others. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
59m
It's hard to hear over the chaos in the kitchen, but Christie is cautioning Nick that he should stick with the majority (ie stop pissing off the alliance). But she's being vague enough I don't think he's catching it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
56m
Jack also told him that he's working on Nick. They also talked again about how Jackson lost trust bc he confided that in Jack he hooked up with Kat & he immediately told Christie. Jack explained he felt like he put their game in jeopardy! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is always fun and entertaining....
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
56m
Spread the word, the Big Brother Gossip show will be LIVE again tonight but NOT on Mixlr - we are trying out YouTubeLive - you can listen to us at 9pm ET tonight - spread the word!! #bb21 (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSOH3oiYVg) youtube.com/watch?v=KMSOH3…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
57m
#BB21 Christie to Nick - Ovi is still an option for me. That's not off the table even a little bit. I'm not sold on her (Kemi). I genuinely like her.

#BB21 Nick - me and Bella are really good with Kemi. Christie - I know. Nick - so like we could...Christie - but that scares me a little bit too. Nick - why? Christie - because we are in an alliance.

Christie- I just want to do whatever make the majority happy until we get to the point... Nick- I just want to make sure you are doing what's best for your game. Christie- I know. When we reach week 3-4, I'm going to be more selfish #BB21

#BB21 Nick - As long as Kat stays this time, we can easily put her up next week. Christie - why easy? Nick - she's just an easy pawn. She's not going to win anything. Not even as a target.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Christie briefly talked to Tommy about Bella/Nick flipping on their alliance, Kemi is still the target! Convo cut short for the Fish funeral! #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
fishies funeral, with Sam officiating and thoughts/memories from all about the departed #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
cliff - all it takes is one stupid comment.
kat - like i just did. and then she whispered way to low to hear anything
cliff - you have to be careful even if you trust someone. they could use it for their own game. once you tell one person its not a secret anymore #BB21
cliff saying its hot and he wishes he could go in. sounds like they are on outside lock down.
they hgs think they are working on the fish/fish tank. #BB21
cliff and kat
cliff - once we have the veto ceremony then we'll see the real politics of the game. he says she won't get the votes.
even so christie wold vote for you. #BB21