TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 29: Archive through June 29, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He is awake Carochar!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
And talking to us!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good morning, everyone! And Cliff.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Sam told him he's almost certain he'll use the Veto on him and Kat said Sam told her the same. He lists others he's connected to but feels he and Nicole may be on opposite sides despite being his tightest connection. He has good relationships w/everyone but Jessica.

Glad he has us to 'listen' - being the only oldster is kind of a disadvantage fersure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff just talked about watching the live feeds on one tv and sports on the other.

I am almost doing just that. Except that my sport is playing Dragon Quest XI on the Playstation.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Cliff said he knows how irritating it is to have feeds on on a Saturday and it's down for a comp. He thinks maybe we'll have live-feeds to watch today.

He's just like us and really watches live-feeds. (Irritating to me is when a recruit asks which rooms do the live-feeds or when POP is on.)

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rose -- don't you keep saying you're old? Not so much if that's your sport!

OT -- am I the only one that wants someone to take eyeliner when Jack is sleeping and write something derogatory in his "Hello My Name Is..." tattoo box?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Carochar, I guess I’m still a kid at heart. If only the rest of me was!

If I was in that house I would definitely write something there, like:

Not Aquaman

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
at 11:15ish, Cliff was talking to, I think, Bella. Sounds like the fish might have bit the dust.

They were saying maybe we will get goldfish, or turtles.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Good one, Rose!

It's my only day off for a while so I'm puttering between rooms with different feeds on both TVs. I don't have the HG's voices down yet -- and which brunette is which is still a mystery to me. I was thinking Christie has the best social game then looked up and it was Bella speaking the whole time. It's still Week 1, lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Kemi is actually having a conversation with Christie.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I was watching Tommy & Kat. She awkwardly is telling him about Tyler posting on SM the day before this group came in that they should find something positive each day since everyone is there for the same reason, to win. Kat starts talking about how her calling in life is to invent t-shirt sayings and Tommy sweetly tells her how she's good at everything she tries. She says, you don't even know me how can you say that? T says, "I can just tell." So kind! Who has that crush on him upthread? Good choice!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
NOw they are having a wake for the fish.

I guess they ALL died

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Is Kumbaya copyrighted??? They cut the feeds when they sing it.

LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
and at the end they raise their voices to sing Kumbaya ..
DR does not tell them no singing.. instead they cut the feed.. come back .. and cut as they break into Steams Goodbye song

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carochar I can't tell the brunette apart either and I am still having trouble with Christie and Kat, LOL.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I cant tell the brunettes apart either. Christie and Kat are hard too. I often look at Nick and wonder who he is

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick seems t leaning towards not voting Kemi out. Feels she is better for his and Sam's game ( and Bella). Kemi is not good for Jack and Michies. He has just mentioned this to Sam but Sam did not really continue that train of thought.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What was that? Jack is sitting on edge of bed, Jackson comes over and motions for him to move..

Jackson wanted to pick up comforter to look at sheets. "I want to see how bad it is to see if they need to be washed" . . looks and says "Yah its it"

Jack: Yah, it's definitely there"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Basic flaw of houseguest is their inability to keep their mouths shut. They need to over share is rampant.
Tyler did an awesome job of keeping information to himself and pulling out when necessary.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Missy that is why Christie is so upset with Nick and Bella. She thinks they have turned and are more with Belli and Kemi than the alliance

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
OMG listening to Jack and Jackson talking with a scared Kat (in HOH) .. They have her shaking and telling her, dont be scared you are helping me. .. yada yada yada.. Jack sure thinks he is king of the hill.. and Jackson is trying to be on Jacks level by interjecting (We feel ... )

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
My head is going around in circles. I am right in thinking that Kat totally lied to Michie about the Christie conversation?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The Jack's are the worst. I am rooting for the opposite of what they want this week.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Scuba. I only just logged on to the feed when the Jack's were talking to Kat.