TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
32m
I was across the room and couldn't see the screen...did they just say that one of the girls didn't know how to wash her own hair because she'd only ever had other people wash it for her? Surely they can't be serious. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
32m
nick mentioned he used purple shampoo in the hoh.
christie said that was hers and she only brought so much.
holly - this is how fights start in the bb house. don't use other people's stuff
nick - i only used a dot. i need some shampoo
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RE: Jackson... EvelDick @EvelDick
·35m
Why would you (e) a girl in the first few nights, that you KNOW you don't want to be with past the one (e)... on a show that lasts 3 months? #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
31m
going for the asshat title? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he did say something about it being a small number of people who'd done it, so bragging rights maybe #asshat #ImBeingNice #For5Minutes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
30m
sam joined them
michie - i'm impressed with that POV W.
sam - i wish you guys could have seen it bc it was hard.
michie - i know that's why i'm so impressed.
#BB21

kemi to nick - i was wondering do you talk to yourself
nick - yah why did i just do it
kemi - yah. ok was just wondering i didn't know if you were praying
nick - i only pray before dinner and bed.
kemi - what are you saying
nick - says usually future stuff (Winning hoh)
#BB21

Isabella gets called to the downstairs dr.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha..... Ali Sterling @Josie877
6h
We're calling Cliff's morning talks to the camera (or to himself) Cliff Notes....right? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
25m
Kathryn: The thing I'm worried about is he (Jackson) flirting with others...to flirt with Bella...she's like my.....

👁️👁️👁️ #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
25m
Kat to Holly (re Jackson flirting with Bella): "Don't you think it kinda makes me look lie an idiot?" #bb21

Holly tells her no, that Kat should be doing anything she can to downplay any talk of Kat/Jackson being a showmance. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, She did, it was funny .... Luna
@LunaCee73
25m
I could be wrong, but I think Kat just got confused by a shadow. #bb21

Tracie @tracieTweetsTv
26m
Not wrong. She said she thought she passed out for a second.
Holly had to tell her something flew over head.
She's a whole mess.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Kathryn told Holly that Jackson told her he's trying to distance himself a bit so they don't appear too close "but then meanwhile he's all over you, all over Bella, all over everyone, dude I mean what the (e)?" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
25m
Kat tells Holly that she thinks people have something against her because they don't know her.

Well, leaving your bed is a good start, I suppose. Talking to someone other than Holly or Jackson would be the next step. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
25m
kat and holly on hammock
kat - the thing i'm worried about is he's having a flirty replationship with bella. i'm afraid she'll turn him against me. i told him i don't trust her.
holly - i don't think anybody really trusts her. #BB21

kat - i think he's trying to keep his enemies closer thing.
holly - i think you should do anything you can to diffuse the rumors about you two
kat - there's rumors?
holly - yah obviously
kat - oh. i'll start a showmance with nick then
holly - you should diffuse that #BB21

kat - i think it's diffused
holly - not yet. she says bella said yesterday there are already shomances and mentioned michie and kat. holly said she mentioned nick and bella and bella said don't say that.
Michie interrupts to tell them lunch is ready.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing, LOL.... Luna@LunaCee73·
25m
Christie: "I didn't even know I like roast beef until yesterday"
Jessica: "Me either! I've never had it" and didn't know if she was supposed to cook it.

I'm so confused. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
25m
everyone having the lunch michie and jack made. salad and sandwiches. #BB21

tommy and bella still outside (and I think nick on the bike) #BB21

thanks! yup it's ovi on the bike. #BB21

cliff asks now that we've been playing for a while who do you see in a silly costume.
Some people says sam.
they start talking about other stuff people have done.
shakespeare, the ham. #BB21

lunch group saying they're glad veterans didn't came back.
they start talking about rumors of who was coming.
they started talking about how mean elena was to mark. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
12m
The HGs talk about the returning duos rumor.
It turns into an Elena drag session. #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
14m
Oh, Christie is openly discussing being gay and turning away guys who hit on her. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not smart, but I believe she thinks she is playing KC's game, but KC had alliances ... Jenn @JennEllensBB
5m
Jessica doesn’t really want to get into an alliance and she just wants to get to know everyone #bb21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
7m
Ovi is describing a race or something after being asked by Nick where he got a concussion.

Meanwhile the Jacks are folding clothes. Jackson says "Ovi with his concussion stories..." #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh lordy... Luna @LunaCee73·
6m
Kemi can't imagine there being any alliances because there are too many big personalities. She and Jessica agree that there are 'definitely around each other more than others' and might have an understanding, but probably not alliances. #bb21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
11m
Kemi tells Jess she started watching last year. She started watching bc she knew a girl who knew Angela. Her friend told her if she doesn't get into an alliance on the 1st day, then there's a big alliance she's not a part of. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
10m
Jessica & Kemi talking about noticing how often people get called to Diary, Jessica said "it can get a little parannoying" - I haven't heard anyone say parannoying since BB5 Diane (it's a wonderful word!) #bb21

Kemi also said someone sent her a chart of how many times people were called in last year and Tyler had so many "because he was running the show".. that could be @naruteaux charts, which are how many Diaries are on the air shows, not how many times they go in

but she said it was from Reddit, maybe someone there does track how many times people are called

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
11m
Jessica says she can't imagine being paranoid all the time, "that's not how I want to spend my time here". Kemi: "That's my personality" #bb21
Kemi tells Jessica she feels like she has a really close relationship with Sam, but has never talked game with him once and wonders what it would be like. #bb21
Jessica says the fact that she's not in anything (alliance) makes her think that something's happening and she's not in it. #bb21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
11m
Kemi doesn't like when people stare at her.

Jess feels there's a lot of that going on in the house.

Kemi says there're some ppl who look at her & she can't figure out what they're thinking. There're some ppl she hasn't spoken to one-on-one. She'd like to.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
27m
Kemi thinks Jack, Jackson, Christie, Holly and Analyse are a five person alliance. Jess says she can see that. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, they have a good assessment of last years cast....
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
19m
Kemi: I loved me some Haleigh. I really did. I actually liked Angela even though I know a lot of ppl didn't like her & I complete understand why.

Jess: She was way too much of a bitchy.

Kemi: She was cold. Twitter nicknamed her the Ice Queen or something like that. #bb21

Kemi loved Rachel & cried when she was evicted. She liked Brett a lot.

Jess: He's a douchebag.
Kemi: He was fun to watch though.
Jess: I don't think if there was a guy like Brett in the house, I'd be able to stand it. Especially on RS' daughter's birthday. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, telling it like it is....
Big Brother Daily @realityhillary· 2h
Jackson- Ever since I started working on my body more, I’ve been getting more attention from girls. Nicole- B(e) you look like a square. Analyse- What did you say? Nicole- I said (e) you. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
12m
Ovi & Tommy talking about having kids. Tommy's open to the idea, but not married to it.

Ovi: I wanna have little interracial babies one day.
Tommy: That'd be so nice. There's nothing cuter than an interracial baby. They are the future. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
12m
Holly- I think he (Jack) is trying to really lock in some serious ride or dies. Analyse- We have just got to play along. Holly- He is out as soon as we can #BB21

Analyse- Why does he (Jack) have to be so hot? Holly- He is honestly getting less hot to me every day. Analyse- Cause of how he is. Holly- Mhmm. I'm like "you are just a hot exterior" #BB21

Analyse- I get scared Christie will get mad. If I pull away, he (Jack) will be like "what the heck?". Holly- I worry more about him getting suspicious of Christie pulling away #BB21

Holly to Analyse- She (Kat) said Bella came up to her and was kind of talking shit about Jack and Jackson, trying to put it in Kat's mind that she cant trust Jackson #BB21

Holly- I'm like "do you think that Kemi is taking the fall for Bella trying to make waves?". Kat is like "oh yeah, I totally do". Analyse- If we have an alliance, why are people being so sketch? Holly- There is no reason #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11m
#bb21 Tommy and Ovi talking Ovi and his girlfriend have been together for 2 years they have talked about engagement but he dont want to do just for the ring he want to be able to fully support her .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6m
Holly to Analyse- Why the (e) is she (Bella) (e) with Kat's head? She is already fragile enough. First of all, it's just mean. Second of all, we are good. Stop causing drama #BB21

Holly- Kat brought it up again how Bella keeps talking about things everyone is going to do outside of the house. She said "Bella does it more than anybody". Analyse- Maybe she is trying to do all of this to find a connection cause she cant do it socially #BB21

Analyse- I would rather keep Kat than Bella. Holly- At this point. Analyse- But Nick has such a good relationship with her #BB21

CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
5m
Holly: I do kind of feel bad. I'm afraid that Kemi is taking the fall for Bella. That's what my gut is telling me.

Analyse: I always listen to my gut.
#BB21 👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m
Holly- She (Bella) has a boyfriend. Analyse- What? I thought she said she was single. Holly- She lives with an older guy. Analyse- What the (e)? Holly- The guy is going to be pissed. Analyse- What is she doing? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
54m
Kemi- I dont see people evicting Cliff over Kat. Nicole- Everyone can be like "I'm going to get rid of Kat" then all of a sudden Cliff is gone. Kemi- Or "we are not using the veto" then "I have decided to use the veto on Kat. Kemi, you are going up" #BB21

EvelDick @EvelDick
52m
It's not being paranoid when they truly are out to get you...