TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 29: Archive through June 29, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tonight’s main observations:

Kat wants Jackson, Jackson wants Sis and/or Holly

Nick is with Bella but wants Sis

Christie needs to take control of this game NOW and not do the bidding of The Jacks

I am tired and going to bed. Leaving the feeds on, and if I’m awake and hear anything,important, I’ll post. Otherwise I’ll catch up tomorrow.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem for all you posted! Have a good night.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella is having a game conversation with Tommy ( while his shower is running). She is talking about an alliance with him, Nick, Christie and she trusts Sam.

p.s. Big Brother should turn off the hot water now!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, in addition to Christie, Sis & Holly don't trust or like Jack because of the way he says things and acts. Sis thinks he's good looking but doesn't like the inside. She's trying to get away from him but can't as she doesn't want him to get suspicious so she and Holly are playing along for now.

So refreshing to see these gals be aware quickly. Hope they do something with it. Jackson is pretty much a target; even from people in his alliance. It sure would be a different and better game if the two big guys got out quickly.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Night, Rosem.

Why does Bella tell all to everyone? She and Tommy were discussing things earlier and she talked about an 8 person alliance. Since her alliance is growing is she panicking?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missy, Bella is also part of the original 6 that went to 8 right? I think she's trying to make her own smaller alliances because she's on the end of the 8 person, if they even still consider her part of that alliance.

Punkin, I'm also confused about the name dropping. Tonight it seems Jackson said she dropped all the HG's names; Sis had said her name came from Kemi; however I don't know in what context.

The other kind of name dropping could be about wealth? I guess she mentioned a private island/club in Florida she used to go to with her ex boyfriend. They're just looking for reasons. Jackson's behind that.

He sure is acting like this is his HOH.

Christie needs to make up her mind and just do it. She's gone on and on about not wanting to nom Kemi and then she's goes back and says it's on depending on who she's talking to.She pretty much confirmed it with Sam earlier today. She just keeps talking about it constantly. Either she's using it to get attention or the DR is pressuring her.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Night Night Rosem I hope you sleep well

I’m guessing these hamsters won’t do anything worthy of being awake.
So far they are clueless. Just my take but really I’m so over the Jacks and thier ham some looks.🤮

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So the 8 are, Christie, Jack, Jackson, Holly, Sis, Bella, Nick and Sam?

But Nick and Bella are not really. LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Bella and Nick have now been placed 7 & 8 ... as in not really in the alliance, but let them think they are and keep them around.. but they are first of alliance to go.

The others are in HOH and dont trust Bella. and think Nick is so close with her

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wait, not Sam, but Tommy. LOl. So Christie, Jack, Jackson, Holly, Sis, and Tommy, with Nick and Bella being 7 and 8.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They think Bela has a power.. otherwise they would backdoor her this week.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Mamapors there are so many alliances they have made my brain ache and go around in circles!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Wait but there is an alliance with Sam, Nick, Bella, Jack and ?????

Tommy or Christie?????

Hang on is cameraman Joe not in an alliance with someone??

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think so Scuba HAHAHAHA. And then there is a three, Sam, Nick, and Bella maybe???

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Christie was in HOH talking with Ovi.. Kemi came up. Ovi stayed.. and then they just talked about nothing. >> finally Christie gets up to do her laundry.

I feel bad for Kemi, I am sure she went up to chat, but didnt say anything. Maybe she was hoping Ovi would leave?? Christie or Ovi could have given her the curtesy of a chat.. but then maybe she should have asked for 10 minutes alone.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I keep expecting Nicole to say... one time at band camp. 😂

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Just now peeking in, so please excuse the questions. Did someone get "a power"? Do we know who has it or what it is? Do we know anything about it?

These HGs are younger every year. (Could be me I guess

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
We don't know what the power is or who has it. They somehow divided into 3 groups. Group 1 played this week and groups 2 and 3 will play the next 2 weeks.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Jabell, they did a "whacktivity" comp. We won't know what it is, or who won it, until they air it on Sunday. Or if a HG spills the beans.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Plus what Sunnyday said. Lol 👍

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Finding the edge that Tommy and Christie have is unfair to me. I wish they didn't know each other.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It looks like Sis, Kemi, Christie and Nick are slotted to compete for the 3rd power

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Interesting: Bella is leading the Big Brother 21's Daily Site in Houseguest Rankings, Shocking to me.
Glad that Holly and Sis have her figured out.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I read that yesterday Cliff addressed the live feeds & recapped the day before after an early solo breakfast. I've been sitting here waiting for two hours and zip.

Last night Kemi pulled Jack into 'the girl's BR' (the door is the RV) to talk "game". Awkward but affable until interrupted by Jackson who'd donned a mullet made of someone's hair extensions. Then Jack spilled all to Jackson later and I felt the backdoor is still on. Disappointing. Except that Christie was pretty angry at Jack and separated herself from him because she'd heard several times that her name was in the same sentence with his and she doesn't want to be a couple. I like her for that!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, June 29, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Oh, one more observation about last night:

I clicked on a camera and the entire time it followed only Kemi. Wherever she went it was dedicated to her. Don't remember seeing that before?