TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
So far the only one I actually like is Cliff and he was one I thought I wouldn’t from his Bio.
Wanted to be for Jackson cause he’s a home town kid but now I would give Christie mad props if Cliff came off the block and she replaced him with Jackson.

I know that she can’t because gotta go with the house yada yada but will consider her a non player if she does the Jacks bidding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, I keep hoping that Jack will be a nice guy if Jackson wasn't around, so far it's not working.

So funny.... on twitter there was a picture of Jack and Christie leaning on the pool table talking and the tweet was Fessy and Haleigh are having another argument, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Plus does Christie every stop talking!!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Toolhound! What a find! I’m thinking that is definitely him. Hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Jess are nibbling at the edges of getting an alliance together, but I just don't see them acting on it.

They don’t know what we know, but if they would have a conversation with Kat, Ovi, Nicole, Cliff, and Sam, they could be a force to challenge the pretty people alliance.

Its so frustrating to know that there’s an alliance to be had, and watch them squander it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ovi and Tommy are having a good conversation about their lives. Ovi talking about his girl, and how they want to get more education and have stable lives before they have kids.

I'm liking Ovi from this talk. He seems very practical and down to earth.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem.. his girlfriend is a lucky girl. He really cares for her and seems to want the best for her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kemi.. please place your mic higher

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch what Kemi and Nicole were talking about?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christie and Tommy are folding laundry and doing a good job of keeping their secret.

I gotta say, I’m impressed that they haven’t broken yet. Or been caught talking.

And, being from NYC, they sound just like me so I’m going to be more forgiving of any shortcomings they may have.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I still have not heard anything about “have nots”

Is it possible that BB has finally decided to discontinue this cruel and annoying part of the game???

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kemi was filling nicole in on her conversation with Jessica ..

"To me it seems She wants to be apart of that group. From the conversation we had.. she was saying there is an alliance. but some are closer than others

Kemi "I told her, well Jack/Hackson, Holly/Christie and like 5 of them are close. ..

But Kemi tells Nicole, she is not sure how close Jess is with Sam

It was hard to hear.. Kemi really whispers well

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bon, she is very hard to hear.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Analyse and Holly questioning their alliance. They dont seem to trust Bella .. they feel bad that they think Kemi is taking it all for Bella. .. But whatever, they both have to go.. I dont totally follow

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly telling Analyse that she had suffered from Anxiety.. Her college roommate attempted suicide and a family member committed suicide. It was a wake up to her to get her act together. . Which she did. But the first days in the house brought back her anxiety. The mental stuff along with no sleeping.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kemi is telling Nicole and Bella how they shouldn’t be intimidated by the penises in the house (pp)

LOL!

Right now, Im hoping that something is happening with these three. i know that Bella is in the giant alliance, but I don’t think her heart is in it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hey! Don’t Bella and Kemi have some out of the house connection? I seem to remember this from somewhere.

I am really hoping that a counter-alliance is forming.

They need to convince Christie of the danger of Jack-Jackson, since Christie is already wary of that.

(I know that they dont know this)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kemi just predicted her own re-nom. Chalking it up to paranoia, but still, look at how perceptive that was.

This girl knows BB, and shes not even a super fan.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Rosem thanks so much for your posts . Keeps me informed when I haven’t yet began to like this years group of hamsters.

I hope the group considered outsiders get together and form an alliance. While they still can.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome, Firebird!

Its actually fun to put my live feed thoughts into a post, and then, even more fun to find out that people actually enjoy them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen this “almost the whole house” alliance ever get together in the HOH room or anything?

I get the feeling that this is a very loose, alliance-of-convenience thing because Jackson won the first comp.

Ahh, so funny that theyre talking about NY, and then Orlando.

Where I used to live, and where I live now!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ovi, Bella, Nicole and Kemi talking about dogs - which was a pre season jokey theme with a lot of them saying that the thing they’d miss the most is their dog.

Now talking about having kids, and how expensive it is to have a lot of kids.

This needs to be an alliance. I haven’t heard a “like” during this whole conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Ovi, Tommy is effing adorably HOT.

I am an old lady and I have a crush on Tommy.

I don’t even care. As an old lady I can have a crush on anybody I want. Right?

Who’s with me ?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, thanks for the info on the book David read. Some of these HG’s use such flimsy excuses. The males in there are nothing great. He may have more interesting to watch and listen to.

Christie said something outlandish as to why she is going to nom Kemi. It’s all so fake.

Why do Holly and Sis feel Kemi is taking the fall for what Bella did?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Tommy is very HOT, and he is no Frankie. He is a little short, but HOT none the less! I do not find Jack HOT. AT. ALL. Or JACKSON!