TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I know what you are saying, Rosem. It is hard to put into text, very hard. I just never thought I'd ever see the day when "whites" are evil What? We all born who we are. We don't have a choice of which color we will be born. This new anger scares me. Everyone should be proud of who they are no matter what and treat others as they want to be treated. That's just my feeling.

By the way, read a tweet where Davonne said of course Kemi may feel uncomfortable, but it sounded like Davonne was saying Kemi would just need to work harder if I understand it correctly.

My first impression of Jackson was he looks like Sponge Bob Square Face. I don't know why that keeps coming in my head!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I know the white people didn't evict David. All I'm saying is how it will 'look' to have both AA houseguests evicted in the first two weeks, by a house of 'mainly' white people.

I really don't think they are doing it to be racist. Just that it will look that way.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem I do think there may be some racism in Jackson. I hate calling people racist as I have been called that just because I'm conservative. However, I just don't know with Jackson. It could be he just wants to win this game and impress people, but I don't know.

He and Ovi went to the same college and Ovi was very involved in his college and had some important roles. You'd think Jackson could bond with him over that, but I'm not seeing it.

Re David, I guess Cliff said in his morning coffee talk with live feeders there was something about a book David read. Did Swaggy write a book? Is that how they connected him with Swaggy; if so....tres eejets.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sis is talking to someone (gal) about the Whackativity power (I think) saying she hopes she gets the power. She is asked when she plays. She said 3? Is she No. 3 or does she play @ 3:00.

The other gal thinks it could be you can take yourself off and put someone else up. Wasn't that last year? Sis isn't sure if she wants to win. Doesn't want to make that choice, but yet she wants to win just because.

Hmmm, methinks it's a possibility that this may rigged for Kemi to win.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Update on this Power thing:

So many players play each week: 7 played this week; lasts for 2 more weeks so Sis meant she pays 3rd week.

Has Julie talked about this Power yet or will she Sunday?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gotta go get my hair cut. Will be back to chat after that. I sure hope they don't cut the feeds for a comp or anything. Tonight will be my first full night of feed watching!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just coming here to say I wonder why they haven't gotten the yard and I refreshed and they are outside.

With regard to the racism... I think it is full and live in Jackson, JMO.... he plans next to evict Jessica and the Ovi. It is going to look bad that he goes after everyone who doesn't look like him with no good reason.

Now if these people had gone after him or posed a threat to him I would feel differently but everything I have read and seen personally leads me to believe he has douchelike behavior, IMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, they are all making Amazing Race partner agreements. I think that ship has sailed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if when the refer to the Dominican what they are referring to? A room or the DR??

Marej

09-19-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
My vote to be evicted goes to Sam or Nick. They remind me of Jozea and Paul (Ick). After them please vote out Jack and Jackson.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dipo,I believe "Dominican" = DR.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was so happy to see the backyard open, then I started listening to Kat and Holly say “like” about a thousand times, and had to try to listen to the words in between so I could decipher what they were talking about!

This is a lot of work! LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Kat’s bathing suit is about 2 sizes too small. I can see her entire hiney!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Having a couch in the kitchen is not only weird, but really impractical. There is NO counterspace - how can they prepare food in that kitchen?

And that bench seating is awkward.

Kat should be hanging out with the group - she’s on the block and should not isolate. If youre not around, no one will miss you when you're gone. Makes it easier to vote you out.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah, where is Kat? .. maybe in DR??

Oh apparently she is outside

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And while Kemi is there at the table.. she has not said anything. They are all just making small talk and finishing lunch.. She could participate in level 1 conversation. ..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
i see that Bella and Nick are “keeping their distance” so people wont think they’re a duo.

Must be hard to do that being on the same lounge chair.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Rosem I spit my pop out lol.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nana

I’m trying to listen to Jessica and Kemi and all I hear is a guy off camera scream-talking about something. Gonna assume that its Sam, the BB Screamer of the Season.

I’m trying very hard to like Sam, but it ain't easy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
It's hard for me to tell which I find more offensive.. Jack or Jackson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, so Jessica and Kemi are speculating that there *might* be a big alliance in the house that they dont know about.

Come on, ladies, how about getting your own alliance going? What are they doing? Waiting for an invite?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cricket, David was reading a book on ethics in sequester and I guess it really impressed him. He mentioned it in one of his interviews, and later in the house, and said it might influence his game and the way he wanted to play it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They don't want to come in playing too hard, but they need to at least PLAY.

They’re talking about past seasons, so you'd think they would have a clue how this alliance thing works.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
This might be Jackson as a child.
https://www.facebook.com/Best.Fotos.Of.The.World/videos/777136846015013/?t=15

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gus, thanks for clarifying that book thing. I read about David reading a book and thought “why does David have a book in the house thats not the bible???”

Didnt realize they were talking about sequester.