TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.03am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
2h
cliff says he tries to find the room that has the most people. he feels better when christie is in the room bc he thinks she's tighter with people he isn't. he feels better when he's with a couple people and then others filter in bc it means they're curious. #BB21

clilff says it's hard to talk game bc others come in that he doesn't want to overhear. he mentions kemi and ovi. he knows people come in bc they're worried bc that's what he does. #BB21

cliff says being put up as a pawn gives him an easy excuse to put her up if he is hoh and she can't really say anything.#BB21

cliff says he has to distance himself from people that others don't seem to like. He mentions kemi and ovi again.
He says its hard bc he's been there when people make fun of him and he's laughed but felt bad. he felt like a bully in hs. #BB21

cliff says he's going to try and stop participating in making fun of ovi. but he says it feels like lord of the flies. #BB21

cliff talking to the live feeders again.
he feels bad that the feeds were down so long yesterday.
he remembers being so excited when bb started every summer.
he wonders if we are watching bb20 repeats when feeds are down. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.13am...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
cliff says he's worried he will have to put together a seven piece puzzle to get back in the house and won't be able too. he knows his family will be fine but others will give him grief.
he gives kaitlyn credit for handling it so well. #BB21

cliff - i wonder what twisted i'm missing. who's related?
christie and mickey are brother and sister.
jack is really a stand in for aquaman. he says everyone seems to like him. he thinks he's playing the game well.
he thinks we are enjoying tommy. he's a character. #BB21

cliff he says tommy may have screwed up when he talked about his family playing big brother (setting up their own challenges). cliff says he's not close to the radar yet though. #BB21

cliff says the tough part is he told a lot of people he wants to work with them. but some will fall on the side he doesn't work with. then he says of course he could be out in a couple of days or weeks.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I thought the music was awful... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
54m
Now we have fishes...well...the fish tank.

Darn it! I was liking that music. LOL.

So HGs GET UP so we can see you! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
48m
Holly is asking about the live feeds. Christie is telling her (incorrectly, mostly) about the feeds. Jack is there too.

They get a "You're not allowed to talk about production" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
44m
After Jack tells Christie/Holly (Sis is sleeping in the middle) about sleeping with Jackson and how hot it is in one bed. He says "It was the worst night yet. It was moist" Nick joins the HOH, explaining that he was up until 5am. #BB21

Nick is definitely a morning person.

Apparently someone (Ovi?) wears Axe body spray. Nick says "I can't breathe after he showers it's like a High School locker room with the Axe"

Nick, Jack and Christie discussing nipple piercing. Nick is confused why he can see Bella's all the time but can's see Christie's.

Nick is complementing the girls (Christie specifically)

Christie: Is that your plan? Get in with all the girls so we don't get rid of you?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds @VOMinorities
8h
Jack just said everyone wants Kemi gone because “she is coming into conversations weird” and then proceeds to mock her.

SERIOUSLY??!!! What more do you want Kemi to do??!! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
20m
Shaving talk in HOH.

Christie: There's not one hair under my armpit. I'm very conscious of it. Cause think about it. I date girls & one of the reasons I date girls is they're like silk. And how am I gonna date girls that are like silk if I'm not. #bb21

Christie & Cliff talk in HOH.

Christie says yesterday she, Nicole, Cliff, Kemi, Jackson, Tommy & Bella all cried.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
Christie says that Kemi is being targeted because "She tried to make this week her HOH."

Cliff says that he wants to come into the HOH but he sees the people that feel threatened and "they become your little ghost"

Christie: I see the people that are doing that. #BB21

Cliff/Christie are talking about how bonded they are already and how separated BB20 was at this point, and how that might have actually been easier because going forward since they (BB21) are all friendly it will be hard.

Cliff says that's why I want to play logically.
#BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
7m
No Kemi is being targeted bc she dropped names to Isabella, named Jack & Analyse among others! And also they said that she's in the Week 3 Whacktivity Comp and they want her out so she wont be able to compete! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, every single year ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
7m
Ahhh the non feed familiar HGs........ #bb21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 52m
9:27 AM Christie discussing live feed cameras with HOH crew. She doesn't think there is a HOH BA camera shown on the feeds - even though there are cameras in the HOH BA. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7m
Christie is saying that Jack makes her nervous and she gets jealous, not of him talking to other women but "That he is playing the game better than me!" She says that she is weary about being linked closely to him going forward since he is playing such a "great" game.
#BB21

Cliff/Christie are talking about people's personalities and who might be the "secret villain of the season" since they don't get to see people's intro videos.

Christie tells Cliff of her fears of nominating Kemi, that Christie cried last night because she is worried.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4m
The HGs have assumed that Sunday will be a live show.

Kathryn just informed Christie in the storage room that eviction is Wednesday because the DR told her (Bob yells)

Christie: WHAT THE (e)? I don't want to be HOH anymore!"

Kat: At least you get your room longer. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·8m
Cliff and Kemi talking about work and business development jobs both have had - Jackson and Holly wondering what the power is and who got it #bb21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
15m
10:30 AM In SR, Christie assuring Kathryn that she will not be evicted. Sam has told Christie that he will use the Veto. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3m
Tommy, Jackson and Holly are talking about their first night out of the house. Jackson says he can't wait for that first shot of Tequila to touch his lips.

Holly: I'm such a mom when I go out.
Jackson: I'm going to be a problem for someone.
Holly: You already annoy me.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4m
#FAQ seems a lot of folks missed this:
-Julie announced Whacktivity Comp for "a game-changing secret power"
-they have rosters for who will play in which one
-first was held before feeds, we don't know who won or what
-it'll be on Sunday's show #bb21

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo. That has been a big question!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, some of the veteran tweeters were confused about it as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First Eviction... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
3h
Wednesday July 3 8pm
(the following week they go back to usual Thursday evictions 9pm)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.14am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
3h
Christie and Tommy are talking about gay lifestyle, how they celebrated when the law passed about gay marriage. They both discuss that they aren't the "gay bar" type of person.

Sam tells a story about going to gay bars and how much fun he had. That a guy sang a song.
#BB21

Tommy says that he loves how things are becoming in 2019. He says that while things are good for him now as an adult, he did struggle as a child and that it was very difficult.

Bella and Nicole are talking on the sky bridge. Bella is saying again (she said it last night too) that she doesn't want it to be a "clean sweep" against Kemi, but that she's worried it will effect her game going forward if she does give her a vote. #BB21

tommy and holly in the hammock. Talking about drinks (alcohol). So they're not counting on getting any but they can dream.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
43m
Kathryn didn't bring any underwear & dropped her mic in the toilet 😩😂😂😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
43m
Jackson joins holly and tommy.
Jack to holly - love you. you're like my sister.
holly - you're like the brother i never had. #BB21

tommy, jackson, bella say they've had some oopsies already and are worried.
jackson - if they raked jc over the coals for kissing tyler on the head what are they going to think of us. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
42m
more of them actually in the pool than usual #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
39m
sam- then christie said but that's good that i'm in it
he said they want a foundation of a few of them.
nick - me, you, jack, christie. he says he would rather have sis than bella. bella's my girl but i would rather have sis.
sam - i hope jack's not lying
#BB21

nick - i think jack is closer to me than to michie
sam - michie never talks to me. i told christie that he thinks jack and michie aren't as close as they are and she said yes they are.
#BB21

nick - if i win this one i can't win for a while bc i don't wan to put up holly or michie. it would be good if jess won the third one it would be good so she could take a shot at them.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel. @BrooklynzFinest
53m
Kemi went to get in the pool and Jack said to Nick under his breath about Kemi, “this’ll be your last swim in the pool” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
37m
nick - i feel michie is the easiest target from our side. i love him but i'd rather not take that shot at him.

Nick is talking about them knowing that him, sis, or christie has the third power. I'm not sure what he means. #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
36m
Nick & Sam had a quick game chat, about seeing how the girls compete in this next HOH so they can solidify the "Stage 5" alliance. Nick wants to win next week & get Ovi out. He doesnt want Jessica to go & rather her/Nicole win so they can take a shot at Jackson #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur @FunFeedMoments
33m
I have heard both blue flame and red flame from multiple people today. What the hell did we miss Week 1? #BB21