TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is very self-aware and knows he's basically in the house alone since there are no people even close to his age.

This actually sucks and I'm SO annoyed that BB consistently only puts ONE older person in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else out there? I'm starting to feel a little bit like Cliff. All alone and talking to myself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is apologizing for anything he might have said or done that might have offended anyone.

Talks about things that get taken out of context and stuff that goes out on social media.

He still can't believe he's in the BB house!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
He is saying that he's going to try to entertain the live feeders, he's been there and knows what it's like.

But, he says he's not going to do anything crazy that could affect his game negatively.

Says hi to people in his family and tells us he's going to go back to bed.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Good morning Rosem, really enjoying and appreciating your dedication and hard work. I don't have the feeds, so am loving this.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me too. This is my "go to" spot during the work day!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I'm not impressed by this Kat and Jackson show. So far they seem to be the most annoying. I don't have one favorite so far, but have a group of them who could leave today and I'd be fine with it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, nice to know that folks are reading my rambling observations!

'not impressed' is putting it mildly! Haha!

I am hoping that Christie reconsiders nominating Kemi, and I think she is. Even if Kemi was the most annoying person in the house, does Christie want to be known as the other white person who evicted a POC?

Just for OPTICS sake, they need to evict someone else. Kat would be fine with me, but she apparently has Jackson's support even though he admitted that she's not his type. Even tho he had sex with her already, and has bragged about it. Ugh. I can't stand Jackson.

Kat is also not in the main 'whole house' alliance, and has been a big baby throughout her nomination.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH - and speaking of 'optics' - how's it gonna look when the two nominees wind up being the blond, blue-eyed white girl in one chair, and the only AA girl in the other? And then all the white people in the house evict the AA girl?

Hoo boy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok this is weird. I went to make coffee and all of a sudden I hear this awful hard rock music. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from... it was the BB House, they didn't cut the audio when they played the music to get the HG's up! God it was terrible music.

They finally cut the feeds and we have fish now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah thanks Rosem, I was laughing when you said you were alone and talking to yourself, I feel that way sometimes too, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everyone is up, Tommy, Jesssica, Nicole and tall white man, Ovi are in the bathroom brushing teeth. Someone is in the shower but i cant see who.

They are talking about how they all want a sofa in their bathroom and sitting areas in their kitchens when they go home, LOL.

Tommy complaining that the house is filthy and he has just given in and is going barefoot. Says the rug (in the bathroom) is disgusting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Dipo! Haha! I bet you do. I really appreciate it, though, when I come here and see all of your posts.

Now that the debates are over, and it's Friday (yay!) I'll be posting more later tonight and over the weekend. I've been delayed getting into the feeds this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam tells a really interesting "ghost story" about a house he lived in for 10 month around 9.45am.

Cracked up when he said, he was so scared, got his gun, checking everywhere, his heart coming out of his chest, started praying.... "Satan is not here today", hahahaha.... turns out it was a Remote Control car picking up signals from elsewhere.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
We would be up a creek w/o Rose and Dipo. Please never stop posting.
The black/white issue is so off base. To not evict her because she is black is really lame. I don't care what color Kemi is, she is a terrible houseguest. I personally don't want to watch someone that never speaks in a group. Talk about boring TV.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
ยท 9h
Christie- I'm not happy about blindsiding someone. It doesnt feel good to me, but this is how you learn in life. You dont have the experience of a lifetime and then come in Day 2 and namedrop everyone #BB21

This is from the tweet thread. Thought it was good to know.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I also want to thank Rosen and Dipo for the Live Feeds and the Tweets posts. Read all of them.

There was a post from Grodner in the Tweets that said beware whom you evict; could come back to haunt you. Something tells me if Kemi goes this week she and David may be coming back.

Christie knows she's doing Jack/Jackson's job but might listen to Tommy who tells her not to change now. The smartest thing the gals could do would be to get Jack & then Jackson out right away.

I almost hope Kemi does go up and out now to see the retribution from producers. It would be cool if Kemi and/or David come back and each get to evict one person on the spot!

When is this week's eviction. Is today the Veto Ceremony? Thanks.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Govols, interesting post. Is Kemi name dropping? Sure would be a better series if we saw it from the beginning, not a week later. I don't understand why BB producers do that.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kemi just doesnt add to any conversation. She is just there.

Now she is in room with Bella and Analyse comes in to just do hair and hang out.. Lots of chit chat about nothing .. Kemi hasnt opened her mouth.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ya know, as I was typing that about Kemi's possible eviction, it DID occur to me that it would also be messed up to NOT evict her because she's black.

It's just that BB has been called out for racism before, and the APPEARANCE of it happening again could hurt the franchise.

I'm not a fan of Kemi at all, I find her boring, and if she was evicted in a few weeks, it wouldn't look as bad as her being evicted right after the ONLY other AA person was evicted. By white people.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also find her very boring. Cliff was engaging her a bit earlier, asking about her job, and really trying. It is the most I have seen her engage, but still there was just not much there. I would not miss her at all.

OMG Cookie Gate is cracking me up. Did he really hide the cookies?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Right now, Kemi is bonding with Holly and seems to have good fashion sense. Sis is borrowing something of her's to wear 'tomorrow night?" What is happening then? Will it be a taped eviction?

They are talking about fake boobs and how when you just want one size you end up going bigger. Kemi says she was flat before she got her boobs; the other gal in room besides Holly has them as well and then Sis says she wants them. NOOOOO! Sis, you do not need them.

Why don't these silly gals wait until they have children; have their mothers never told them they most likely will get bigger? Just forget fakeness. It looks awful.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it's not 'white' people booting Kemi, it's Jackson & Jack, two arrogant men. I don't even know what Jack's background is.

I did see that Sis said Kemi brought her name up (as to go on the block..?) and Jack likes Kemi, so there could be a reason, but Kemi should still be in the house a few weeks to get to know the peeps.

I personally like the quiet ones, as I wan't to watch them open up. Don't like the Christie's & Kats' who have be the center of attention all the time. They bore me.

ETA: Rosem, I get what you are saying both ways; at this point I want them to evict her just to see what production has planned for retribution. Also, I like to see how Kemi reacts. Maybe she won't be so quiet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, that was probably a poor choice of words on my part. Hard to explain in text.

I meant that it will 'look like' the white people are evicting her, since most of the house is white. There is a mob mentality that takes over and even though it's mainly Jack & Jackson who want Kemi gone, they have the ability to influence the rest of them. Or the rest of them are just easily influenced by who they perceive as 'strong players' who will get revenge on whoever doesn't toe the party line.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson is the only one that put David up last week .. and then David didnt complete the challenge. .. The entire house of white people could have loved and supported David. We dont know. But the "White People" did not evict him.