TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbclipshow @bbclipshow
1h
Jackson talks to Christie about having sex with Kathryn before feeds. Jackson: "How many people can say they did it in the Big Brother house??" He says he doesn't want her to feel used but he could never be with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
1h
Jack to Analyse/Christie/Holly- We cant keep Kemi, cause we are trying to move that power app. This game is hard. I like Jess too, and I hate that she has to go next week #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
1h
Christie seems to be waffling a little about backdooring Kemi. She's worried Kat will implode and Kemi will stay, plus "Kemi never did anything to me" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Christie- I dont know if I should leave them the same cause Kat is very emotional right now. I dont want to change the nominees and then Kat bury herself into a hole, the whole house flips, and then I have an enemy in Kemi #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
45m
"Our shower has so much salad in it. The drain is all lettuce."

That's....not normal. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
25m
Cliff: "I can't believe y'all are arguing on my son's birthday!" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
after choreographing Diary hallway dances for voting, they're cleaning out the shower and the lettuce clog

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
52m
I just checked the ratings for #BB21
Wow, they are pretty bad. I don't remember Big Brother falling below 5 million viewers ever. Tues Premiere was 4.97 mil and Wed was 4.5 mil.
It's not even that bad when it's going head to head with summer olympics

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good, they need to think this thru a little better....
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
4h
Christie came out of the DR last night questioning the decision to backdoor Kemi.

Player 17 (the diary room) has entered the game. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.40am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
9h
Christie- The whole Kemi thing doesnt feel good. I feel like I'm playing a game for other people, you know? Tommy- Yep. Christie- I dont know what to do #BB21

Christie to Tommy- My only validity for getting her (Kemi) out is she is one less person to compete against for the Whacktivity in Week 3, but she never did anything to me #BB21

Christie to Tommy- I also dont want everyone in the alliance to be mad at me that I didnt do this. I dont want to feel like I am playing Jack and Jackson's game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie knows he is not in a showmance with Kat .... Luna @LunaCee73
9h
Christie tells Tommy that Kat is a vote for them and will also be someone else's target, but she's in a showmance with Jackson so keeping her is doing him a favor... #bb21

Christie's also sketched out that Jack's playing her and people think they're in a showmance, she almost wants to call him out and tell him to 'go be with Sis'. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not really a good idea... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 9h
Tommy to Christie- I think it's better to work with him (Jack) because I think he is like a Paul and people will catch on and be annoyed with him in the end #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
4h
Early this morning, Nick told Tommy that he thought Sis was feeling him but that he couldn't pursue it bc he's already basically invested time with Bella & also revealed that they've kissed! #BB21 (Sis flirts with him but she's not into Nick)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9h
Christie- Do you trust Bella? Tommy- I do trust Bella. Christie- I feel like I have to start distancing myself from Jack a bit, and hanging out with Bella and Nicole #BB21

Tommy- If you were to switch it up now, it would be way worse. Christie- Okay. Tommy- You would have Grateful not trusting you. The alliance is amazing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.15am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 9h
#BB21 Christina wants everyone to know that there is nothing between Jack and her. Christina says she likes girls

Analyse, Holly and Christie are all saying how good Jack is at this game and how he’s playing everyone. Christie feels like targeting Kemi is for Jack. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
· 9h
Apparently Christie, Analyse, and Holly have a final four with one other person. They call it First and Final. #bb21

Analyse says she wants Kemi gone because she mentioned her name, but it’s Christie’s HOH and she’ll do whatever she wants. #bb21

Christie- I still feel terrible about the Kemi thing but what are you going to do? Analyse- It's part of the game. Christie- I know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·8h
After the veto comp, there were discussions about alliances and the plan for the week. Recap: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-9-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1:11am ... Luna @LunaCee73
· 8h
It seems Christie and Tommy tentatively agreed to just tell Jack they'd leave Analyse/Holly out of their 5 (cut it to 4) and have their separate 4 with the girls that Jack doesn't know about. #bb21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.12am ... Niki @NikiPhili
· 7h
Jack tells Christie/Sis/Holly/Tommy that Bella told him that Kemi told her that Cliff said he would put up Christie and Jack if he wins HoH. #BB21

Jack says he doesn’t believe Cliff said that, Tommy asks if he thinks Bella made it up. Jack clarifies that he thinks Kemi made it up, saying Cliff has been onboard with backdooring Kemi all week so why would he tell her that. #BB21

Sis and Holly are talking again about how scary Jack is #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.46am ... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
3h
Nick revealed his real job to Isabella and Tommy, explained what he does and what kind of kids he works with #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.17am ... ✨ save kemi ✨@QueenGrodner
· 6h
Nick to Bella: “you’ll never be alone again. I’ll always be here for you.” #BB21

Niki @NikiPhili
· 4h
Nick and Bella have decided they are just going to be friends. I wonder how long that will last #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.04am ... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
3h
Christie has become reluctant to nominate Kemi, feels like she’s doing Jack & Jackson’s dirty work. Holly & Sis support her, Tommy thinks they should stick w/the plan (those 4️⃣ are an alliance.)

Bella/Nick are heating up 💏

Ovi is gaining traction

... Christie/Sis/Holly are becoming #weary (aka wary) of Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.10am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
2h
Cliff is up
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.48am ... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
2h
Grodner “Let’s just say that evicting people this season could definitely come back to haunt you…all will be revealed next Wednesday!”
#BB21

Christie + Holly + Sis = awesome. That is all
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.40am... BB Feeds @VOMinorities
8h
Nick just gave a shoutout to Matt from #BB19 saying Matt sucks and is a “garbage can” and all he did was eat cereal the whole season 😂 ..then he begins to roast Raven 💀💀💀💀💀 #bB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.49am ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
2h
cliff in the lounge talking to the cam/fans
he recaps power of veto he, nicole, and kat got zeros in POV. Sam has POV. He had a talk with sam and he said he wants to use it on him. But he's not going to trust anything until he gets called off or someone else gets sent home.
#BB21

cliff says if he can survive this eviction he thinks he can last bc he's had enough time to get to know people. he thinks everyone likes him, but they could be saying something else in dr sessions. #BB21

cliff says the only person he doesn't know well is jess. but he thinks they are both outcasts him the older guy and he says here bc people think she isn't athletic. #BB21

cliff says probably soon he'll see lines drawn and he'll try to play both sides but he won't be a floater forever. he'll try to see where the power lies and go there.#BB21

cliff says everything he's seen is from the live feeders angle bc that's how he watched with his fam. but now everything is seen from inside the house.#BB21

cliff says its weird not knowing what the audience is thinking. he hopes they aren't bored. he thinks there will be fighting soon, but no one wants to be a villain or a target by making unpopular cuts #BB21