TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
2m
they keep referring to Nightmare comp (and people in it who didn't do the banished black box) so that must have been for Whacktivity #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
3m
Christie & Michie (Jackson) in the HOH about to discuss some plans and then we're Fished #BB21

Chris/Michie saying we gotta keep Ovi til at least week 3 #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
38s
Ohhh, so THAT's why Kat thinks she's in a showmance with Jackson. He just admitted to Christie that something happened the other night. Jackson and Christie agree 'it's irrelevant'. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
2m
Jackson would rather keep Ovi till week 3 & get Jessica out next. Christie says how good on week 3 her, Nick & Analyse playing in Whacktivity Comp & Week 2 it being Jackson, Jack, Tommy, Holly, Sam! #BB21 They also agree how Sam is scary especially after today!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
1m
95% of Jackson doesn't think Sam would flip, but he thinks Sam will make a bold move sooner than everyone else will.

He & Christie talk about how smart Sam, Nick & Cliff are.

Jackson: He's (Cliff) made more women cry than f'ing Elvis. #bb21

Christie wonders if the veto ceremony's tonight.

Jackson thinks they need to find out what's going through Sam's head. He could see Sam going rogue & not using it.

Christie could see that. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m
so if everyone else played this first one, that'd be Cliff, Isabella, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole, Ovi .... 7 then 5 then 3 🤔

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
¡ 12m
Christie- You know how ideal it's going to be Week 3 Whacktivity cause it's just me, Jess and Analyse playing. Who plays Week 2? Jackson- Me, Jack, Tommy, Holly, Sam #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And they are correct... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
3m
Jess & Nic on skybridge saying it would not look good if Chris puts up Kemi if veto is used #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
8m
Nicole to Jessica: "If Kemi stays, I hope she wins HOH and just goes batshit on the guys" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
9m
Holly: My dog has a middle name.
Nick: That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
27m
Jackson- My heart wants to help her (Kat). My brain is telling me "you cant let people think that you are closer than you really are". Christie- Within us, we all know that. If someone on the other side wins HoH, then that's a little scary #BB21

Jackson- I dont want you and Jack to get a target on y'alls back either. Christie- But we are not anything. Do you feel like people think that? Jackson- Not necessarily #BB21

Christie- Do you like Holly? If Kat wasnt here, would you have liked Holly or Sis? Jackson- Yeah, 100%. Both of them. Sis would be more into Jack. Sis is (e) beautiful. I would shoot my shot with Sis in a heartbeat #BB21

Nick to Analyse/Holly- I already told Cliff if I won next week I wouldnt put him up. I would probably put up Ovi and Kat. I dont want Kat to go but I would put her up cause she has already been up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
8m
Nicole & Jess discuss whether they'll be the replacement nom or Kemi.

Jess: It's gonna be a girl for a girl...which really (e) blows. Christie was talking about girl power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
8m
Jackson consoling “crying” Kat, the girl who reminds him of his (benefits) buddy back at home... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21@89razorskate20
9m
Jessica told Nicole that Christie told her she didn’t want to look like a racist she wouldn’t put Kemi up(but that has changed) Nicole said it won’t look good. Jessica agrees “if the first 2 people.....” #bb21

19m
Jessica- If Kemi creates a scene, then it's called for. If not, it's going to look racist. Kemi didnt do shit. For you to backdoor her, she is not even a competitive threat. Nicole- Why would Sam use the veto on Kat? Jessica- Exactly #BB21

Nicole to Jessica- If she puts up Kemi, it's not going to look good. Kemi likes Christie, and that's what hurts my heart. She is going to be really hurt #BB21

Jessica- Christie was talking about being girl power. I'm feeling a little weird cause I dont know where I stand. Nicole- I feel the same way #BB21

Nicole to Jessica- I understand that Kemi might be rubbing some people the wrong way, but I feel like she is also quiet and not opening up. Not opening up during group conversations should not be seen as sketchy #BB21

Nicole- If Kemi stays, I hope she wins HoH and just goes batshit on the guys. Is it horrible? Jessica- No #BB21

Jessica- I kind of want to talk to Kemi. At the same time, you dont want to make any big and sudden moves. Nicole- I agree. It's hard #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
10m
Jess couldn't see Christie doing a blindside.

Jess: You put these people up for a reason.
Nicole: I also feel she has reasons for other people.

Cam changes. #bb21

There are reasons they don't want us to know about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
8m
Jackson is sternly informing Kat that she only has to keep it together until Sunday because the first week's schedule isn't like the rest of the season and the first live show is Sunday.

News to me. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
7m
Jessica points out that the the group planning to move in together after the season is probably working together, because it wouldn't make any sense for them NOT to be. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
5m
Nicole laughs about sucking at comps. She thinks she's going to be that person this season.

Jess thinks it's sketchy to target a POC right now.

Cam changes. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
3m
And the feed switches again! #BB21 Earlier Ovi also made a comment about how if they get in power they dont go after each other!

Jack again talking about the 5 with Nick & Sam. Sounds like Jack was hesitant about Analyse being in it & they seem to agree that they'll wait to see how the girls compete in the HOH! #BB21

¡ 5m
Jessica- Backdooring someone right now seems mega sketchy. Especially someone that would be a person of color #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m
Sam & Nick ask Cliff what he would do if he won HOH next. He said Ovi, Jessica or Kat #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
2m
So...... Jackson and Kathryn broke the #bb21 house seal before the feeds went live but (at least for Jackson) it was pretty much a one time thing. He doesn't think it will make the show because they haven't kissed (he's probably right if nothing more happens)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5m
Cliff- Ovi has wanted to work with me but people are not really happy with him. I have been trying to distance myself. He is rubbing people the wrong way. Nick- I'm glad you picked up on that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9m
Kathryn's crying (again) to Jessica this time .. she said she wants to stay but also wants to go home and see her friends

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
¡1m
Nic enters the Lounge (which I will call the Boat from here on out) and joins Nick Sam & Cliff. Work out in dining room still underway #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confirmed Sexapades.... Dawg @DawgsBigBrother
26m
Jackson “How many people can say they did “it” in the big brother house? That’s why I was like why not?!” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur @FunFeedMoments
2h
Between Jackson not being interested in Kat, Jack chasing a lesbian, and 3 guys competing for but not wanting to step on eachother’s toes for Analyse, we may make it out alive with 0 showmances. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
1h
Kemi’s little pained smile … she’s not having fun at all but she’s trying to participate as best as she can … heartbreaking
#BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
1h
Kat wishes they had Jenga, "that would be so fun, especially giant Jenga!"

Sam: "Diet Jenga???"

Kat: "GIANT Jenga" #bb21