TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 28: Archive through June 28, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Marameko, what comment did Julie say regarding David? I read that Christie & I think Jackson compared David to Swaggy and hence targeted him. David is no Swaggy. I liked his Bio and wanted to see what he was about.

Unbelievable how racist this cast is acting. Something was said about Ovi wearing the same shirt and smelling. Instead of talking behind his back, why not say something in a nice way?

Cannot understand the girls liking Jack....ughh! He's made some gross comments and not attractive @all. No good looking guys this season except David and he's gone...but maybe not for good?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ONe other point.... Cliff, David, Jessica and Jackson all agreed to not to put each other into banishment because they ran for Camp Director. Then Jackson promptly broke his word and put them all into it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I posted the article detailing the conversation Jackson had with Christie in which he admitted having sex with Kat in the house because not many people can say they have done that.

This is the "incident" that they deemed irrelevant.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
What? .. and didnt someone post above that Jackson told (someone) that Kat wasnt his type.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Dipo that's what I said earlier, Jackson went back on his word. Then he threw Kemi into the mix.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson told Christie that Kat is not his type, he likes Sis but as Jack likes Sis he is keeping out of the way.

Jackson said all of his previous girl friends have eyes like Sis.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
so they had sex already?? while there were no feeds? WTH

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Not only the white couch in the kitchen but there is a animal skin rug.. I mean.. it is a kitchen.. grease splatters, You dont want a carpet in the kitchen.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
so they had sex already?? while there were no feeds? WTH

Well if someone was going to be compared to Swaggy.. just sayin'

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Who is Sis?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Redhawk Sis is what the house are calling Analyse

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scuba

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do have the nicknames in the chart in Important House Happenings thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I meant to say I posted the article in Jacksons cast folder (so it won't get lost).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, apparently the shower is already disgusting. One of the girls said it looked like someone threw up in there.

Jack is cleaning it, Nicole is helping, and maybe Holly. Kemi went and got them a container so Jack can use it to pour water.

Cliff comes in to watch and the truck driver guy came in to interrupt and tell some of them they are going to do some dance.

Oh, Jessica is in there helping clean the bathroom, she is doing the vanity.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I look at Kat's hair and think.. If was going away for two months, wouldn't I do my roots? And if I had roots, I would forgo the French braids, which just make the roots not obvious...

I sure hope they send her out. Even with feeds muted 90% of the time, there is just so much angst..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just woke up, read some tweets, and it looks like there may be hope. That it may not be the boys show.
Back to bed.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Missyb, wishful thinking ... they did not grow a pair and decided not to rock the boat this week

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cricket.....Julie said ”you can stop looking as the others have found the BB camp. You are out.......for now.”
I went back to my DVR and listened again...
I missed the comparison to Swaggy which was dead wrong.You are right, Ovi should have been spoken to quietly or the DR told to handle it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I find it really sad that Kat is apparently crushing on Jackson so bad that she 'gave herself to him' in the first freakin' week!

This is bad enough, but we all know that she's not even in his alliance, and doesn't even know that he has an alliance without her.

Jackson is a POS, and Kat has issues. I hope David comes back into the house and if Jackson isn't gone by then, I want David to be the one who 'banishes' him.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
At this point, I am all for heavy production interference to get this season back on track.
All for getting the fix in !
Boot Kat, she cries all day and is a big disappointment.
So far, cast is behaving in a disappointing fashion.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s a fact that some people just do miserable uncaring things that go beyond playing a game. Tough to watch but that’s BB at times.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Marameko. I thought you meant she also said something about David/Swaggy. With what she did say, one can hope David comes back in the game.

Rosem, it would be awesome if David would come back and boot Jackson. Not a fan of his at all.

Kat is much better looking without pounds of makeup. She almost looks clownish when she puts so much on. She was so sure Jackson was going to play in the Veto and save her. Guess it never dawned on her he might not get picked to play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff currently in the lounge room talking to us about what he thinks of his fellow HGs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 28, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
"I hope the old people out there are happy with the way I'm playing the game"

He's trying to accept the huge age difference between him and the rest of them, and is trying not to be a father figure.

LOL - the 'kids' don't know about The Dukes of Hazzard.