TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 27: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Reggiek

08-12-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reggiek a private message Print Post    
No doubt racism is alive and well in the BB house this year. Based on the TV show, Kemi may have lacked warmth and personality, but Analyse and Kathryn were no sparkling personalities. One can always justify the selection of a person of color for this kind of target and make it sound reasonable. But when you back up and compare their actions to the others, it often doesn't hold up. Like now.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
You don’t put someone on as a pawn by accident. Just saying. Why not put his strong buddy Jack on as the pawn?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It can't be comfortable when it appears (rightly or wrongly, but appearances do count) that you and the only other black person were put up right away, and he went home, leaving you as the only black person left in the house.

So I could understand if she isn't sure how to act. Be friendly, stay quiet, try to keep a low profile. Can't read her mind, but I can understand how it feels to be the only black person in a house full of white people so soon.

Just my personal thoughts.

Nino

09-20-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Ita, Keldogg!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jackson just call the "others" the outsiders. When talking about what Sam might do with the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not liking Jackson much after finally getting to listen to him talking with Christie. Hope he is somehow voted out soon / he is not going to add much to this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, and now I just figured out that the person I thought was Bella wasn't, LOL. So now still trying to figure out who it was.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think it was Holly?

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Are they muting sound when bb doesn!t want us to hear?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Scubalass, it was Holly. I was thinking that Holly was the short-haired brunette but that is Nicole, I am totally screwed up on the people so far, LOL.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And apparently there is cookie dough there that Ovi could be making cookies with. rather than using the eggs. (according to them)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Jessica told Christie that the ones who were up for director agreed among themselves that they wouldn't put each other up. Jackson went back on his word.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jessica and Nicole have just said that it would not look good if Sam uses the veto and Kemi goes up, Jessica said it could look racist .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief Kat is crying again and Jackson, who says she is not his type but had an "incident" with prior to feeds, is attempting to comfort her. Ok, I will say it, he is showing jerk-like behavior, IMO.

He just spent time with Christie telling her that Kat wasn't his type and now he is "leading her on" with his attention.

Plus I think the DR got her all worked up again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL< I had to mute because this is making me want to punch Jackson.

Oh thank goodness I see another convo I can move to.

Oh crap now back to all 4 cams on him.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jacksons reason for putting David up was not because he was a candidate for Director.. He told David he was up as a pawn

Kemi didnt run for camp director, he said she didnt come campaign to save herself.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Who won veto?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is trying to be a Tyler!! Which he is NOT!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahhaha . Scuba.. he sure isnt

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Redhawk.. Sam won veto

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Thankx BonBon

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sam telling Cliff that he is leaning towards taking him off.

Cliff and Nick and Sam agree that next week they would put up
Kat: she would be easy to put up
Ovi: people are targeting him
Jessica

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It did not go unnoticed by me that David was put up but based on a quick comment by Julie I am hoping he returns to burn Jackson so look out. Not a fan of Kemi but I have no valid reason other than referring to herself as a mean girl. I wish she was a little more friendly, As far as being the “odd “ person , been there done that. I It has happened in the past that minorities went quickly but I can’t cite names off the top of my head.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Why do these hamsters turn bb into the workout club. It’s BB not the biggest loser

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Uh, to maintain their level of fitness? To pass time they normally spend online?