TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 27: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are fans saying this season is racist because David is already out and they are thinking of backdooring Kemi, and then after those two they are thinking of sending Ovi out. So it looks like they are going after the minorities.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I dont think they are wrong...Jackson also banished the old guy and the overweight girl. He also wants Ovi out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confirmation that Kaycee hosted the POV comp.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
David got put up because he was one of four who went for camp director! He had a fair chance to win the comp.

Kemi has sat at the table and not said a word all night!! No wonder they want her out!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Ovi has annoyed them because he keeps using eggs (egg whites) to make cookies. He then distributes the cookies when he wants. They are in a tin in his bedroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
One of the tweets I posted indicated that Kemi came in the door and was name-dropping right away which apparently offended some. And so far she only has one friend.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
David got himself out by not figuring out the challenge. Kemi is so full of herself, I'd want her out too. I don't think wanting her gone has any racist roots. She hasn't done much to endear herself to anyone (that I have seen or heard).

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
This has been Kemi for the last hour or so ..silent and staring:

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Aquaman referred to Ovi as the Brown Flame.

Not acceptable.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
They can want them all out! But sending the people that dont look like them seems like an awful coincidence. Like I said, the banishment was the two black people, the overweight girl and the old guy. Who's left? The brown kid, who is also on the radar.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
David, Cliff and Jessica all put their names in the pot to be camp director that was why Jackson put them up for banishment .. not sure he thought lets put the old guy, the fat girl and the black guy up. (BTW I would not refer to them in that way just repeating what has been said)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
But didn’t they all put their hats in before Jackson. So that thinking is false.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, the lack of an island is a problem. Tommy and a dark haired girl are trying to make some coffee cake and have to put their bowls, etc on the small counter in front of the cabinets. Then someone came up and wanted a plate so they had to move everything for others to access the plates.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I said overweight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And one of the really tall guys just said to Tommy and a few of the girls, you are lucky you are small you can see yourself in the mirrors, I can't see squat. He was like 6 feet tall and can only see his chest in the mirrors in the kitchen.

Tommy is trying to decide whether to keep his beard or shave it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat just got out of bed!! Button boy was so alarmed, we got fish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does anyone know who the blonde with the side french braids is? I think it might be Kathryn but I am not sure.

And does anyone know who the brunette who was cooking with Tommy is? She had really long hair in a ponytail.

Nino

09-20-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Personally, I don't believe in coincidences. Not that many at any rate. But that's just me!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Also, I'm not saying that any of them are racist! Just remember America is watching their every move..and some unfortunate stereotypes appear to be targeted...especially for the casual/non feed watchers, which is a huge part of the audience.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, nevermind. I have determined the blonde is Kathryn and the very long haired brunette is Isabella "Bella".

I wonder if that is "stunt hair". Has anyone determined if we have many with stunt hair yet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nino, I agree. All I am saying is that it does appear that the ones who "don't look like the rest" are being targeted.

No one is upset with Tommy and Bella baking and using stuff but everyone is upset (well maybe just mad) about Ovi making cookies with the eggs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But supposedly, Ovi takes the container of cookies to the bedroom and doors them out..

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I haven’t been watching too closely but...it’s sorta odd to me why David was targeted. It didn’t make sense from what I saw. The so call pretty people banned together and I can’t see why David wasn’t included. ...he’s one of the prettiest. Not saying the others weren’t pretty but maybe not in the same vein as the group deemed.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
He was told he was a pawn in the banishment....okaaay...we know how that usually works out well

Nino

09-20-2004

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I totally agree with you. That's what I meant by not believing in that many coincidences. I'm sure there are other irritating people in the house, but Jackson still chose the 4 he chose. Racism is everywhere, so of course there's going to be some of it in the BB house, but when it does happen, others should squash it immediately. Perhaps Kemi is quiet and withdrawn because there isn't anyone who looks like her in the house. I bet the white players would feel a bit uncomfortable if the tables were turned. I definitely don't want a season full of racist incidents. Let's just hope that doesn't happen. Of course, if they evict all of the minorities immediately, then they won't have to worry about any racist comments. Mercy.