TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Holly and Analyse (Sis) are getting ready for the day, putting on makeup. Say "Good Morning America" and then discuss if BB is a world-wide show or not. Holly then complains about the lack of "real mirrors" in the house...#BB21
Bella is telling Kathryn, Ovi and Jack about attending Chinese school in addition to her American-ized school. Ovi then lists her musical accomplishments (Viola, Violin, Cello, Piano, Flute, Saxaphone)

She then goes into a discussion about Lacrosse. Mens vs. Womens. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YOU IN DANGER GIRL, LOL.... Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
1h
From last night. Apparently Kemi has no clue she is in danger. Bella is in the alliance that is plotting to Back Door her by the way (and Kemi did not get picked to play in the POV) #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
11h
Bella- You think you are going to get chosen? Kemi- I hope not. I dont want the responsibility. Not only would I throw it, but I dont want the initial conversation of "you are still taking me down, right?" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Holly to Analyse: Cliff is so great. I want Cliff to make it to jury.

They discuss how many more people they need to "knock out" before jury.

They are interrupted by Kemi walking into the room. They are in the center bedroom. (Ed note: Do we have a name for that?) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Tommy, Nick and Cliff are discussing the upcoming POV competition in the "Target" (is that what we're calling it?) bedroom. Cliff says no one will want to go against the house if they win it.

Tommy tells them Nicole said she would use it if Christie wanted her to.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kemi leaves the room.

Holly tells Ana that Kemi just said, "I can't wait for the veto."

Ana: Sorry girl.
Holly: I wouldn't be that excited. I do feel bad.
Ana: She said my name. I hope everything happens tonight, so shit goes down & we get drama. This (b).

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Tommy and Sam are chatting about upcoming POV. Tommy is very excited about hosting.

They then say they feel good about their place in the house. They are discussing their group and that they are having fun, but that they should not spend as much time together.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Cliff is telling Jack, Nick, Holly and Analyse about his brother who was killed by a drunk driver. The aftermath and the children he left behind.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur
@FunFeedMoments
·
1h
Christie says David had bad energy, Jack corrects her “Swaggy”, Christie says, “yeah.” She mentions the irony that David went home first, when he was flaunting his ethics book around during finals. Someone saw him doing that and relayed that info to the alliance. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tommy- She (Kemi) is so great, she is so nice. The only reason why I think she is good to go is because she is a competitor. Sam- She is talking about game all the time #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Tommy, Kemi and Bella are discussing Ovi's "Massages." They wonder if the DR told him to stop.

They say that he is probably just touchy feely in real life. Say that they don't want to bring it up to him when it's not happening but that if a few people do, it will stop. #BB21

Ovi and Nicole are playing checkers on the sky bridge. Ovi asks who she has spoken with, she says everyone in general conversation. He is telling her to create bonds with people, says he is. He says that the bonds he has helps her and vice versa. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just before Kitty/Puppy Cam ....
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
1h
Random cbbus finale moment on the Live Feeds. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
And the feeds have gone to #PuppyCam. (There is #KittenCam too) The puppies are VERY interested in the camera.

Looks like it may be Veto time. I'll keep everyone updated!!

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO....
That Chick.........
@Bloop_1
·
2h
So Christie says David had bad energy and Jack calls David Swaggy and said he would lose his mind if they had a Rockstar in the house 🤨 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
33m
Who do we want to win POV?

And does anyone think that maybe Kathryn's paranoia gets her evicted this week?

#BB21

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I want to see more of Cliff before the alliance of 23k gives him the boot. So I’d like him to win the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
53m
Four hours in! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha... VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
6h
Some peeps before season started: "Lets be less critical of the HG's this year ok?"
Me: "How does a grown ass man end up with that much cereal outside the bowl?"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is only going to get worse if they backdoor Kemi... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
6m
Big Brother Fans Are Saying There's Already Racism and Ageism Inside the House

(link: https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/tv-movies/amp28206876/big-brother-season-21-racism-twitter-reactions/?__twitter_impression=true) oprahmag.com/entertainment/…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
34m
this is possible, and/or Have-nots could factor into veto comp = bottom four, or found the wrong card, etc ..

it's just wishful thinking to hope they'll skip HNs this year, isn't it?

Rebecca Berry @McmimoBerry
53m
Replying to @hamsterwatch
I wonder if they are revealing the Have Not room today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝓷 @Iuversrock
34m
Even if David does battle back and return to the house, he won't really have any connections with anyone in the house since he was only there for 2 days and alliances/relationships have already been established. They'll just send him right back out the door because its easy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
4m
"We liked what both Tommy and Christie brought to the show as individuals. We knew that they had a past together and decided to see how that would play out in the house. Just as in Summer Camp, there could be others who know one another…" -
@agrodner22
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
14s
Feeds back! Sam is screeching so it looks like he won. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
30s
Nick: "We were up there (in the HOH room) so long that we took two different naps" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
7m
lol you can tell Kemi is over these people
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
Houseguests are gathered discussing the competition. Sounds like it was played individually which would explain the extended feeds outage. #bb21