TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Jack, Nick and Sam discussed using the veto on Cliff. The plan would be to get Kemi out but they would rather Kathryn go over Cliff if something happened and Kemi got the votes to stay #BB21

The BB President
@TheBBPresident
· 9h
Jackson's telling Holly & Kathryn that he really thought Jack could be his final 2...but now not so much. Then proceeds to remind them that this is a game & only 2 people sit beside each other at the end.

Have you ever heard of an inner monologue? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon
@CattyJargon
Kathryn: I have so much going thru my head.

Holly: You're fine. Nothing's changed

Kathryn: why the (e) does there have to be a backdoor plan the 1st week.

Holly: Because we want to keep the peace. Today is Wednesday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.53 am... Luna @LunaCee73
· 9h
Jack tells Kathryn he can't tell her what's going on but that she's not going home, whether Cliff gets taken off the block or she does, but to just trust 'us'. #bb21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Christie- Is anyone working with Kemi right now? Ovi- I dont really know. I havent heard anything. Christie- I do want to make sure, whoever goes up, we have the votes. Ovi- I would feel like we have the votes #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
· 9h
Christie says the POV player pick went perfectly, that everyone manifested what needed to happen and "this shit's real" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
9h
Jessica tells Nicole that anyone that wins the POV (aside from noms) will ask Christie what she wants them to do. #bb21

Luna
@LunaCee73
Jessica adds "I wouldn't see Christie wanting to put someone else up, because it would put more blood on her hands" #bb21
1:07 AM · Jun 27, 2019 · Twitter Web App

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Jack- He (Ovi) was touching her (Analyse) with cold hands and stuff. Christie- I let him touch me today. I went to sleep last night with a completely different mindset and said "he is just one of us, and he is just different and wants to fit in. Give him unconditional love" #BB21

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3h
A former majority university student body president is in a new setting and is one of the most unpopular kids in the circle. Thats the great thing about BB you just never know how the group dynamic will form
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
Jackson- i got called in to the dr at 3 in the morning.
Jack - that's weird. they said they weren't doing anymore
they both go back to sleep.
#BB21

all houseguests sleeping.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Christie- If it's a comp that I see me and you are neck and neck, I would rather you win. I dont want to execute the plan like I planned it. I would rather you win. Kathryn- Oh for sure #BB21

Christie to Kathryn- If Jack wins it, you are coming down. If I win it, you are coming down. If Nicole wins, she might take Cliff but it doesnt matter #BB21

Luna
@LunaCee73
· 9h
Christie is assuring Kathryn that she's safe. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Betsy Markley
@baqua11
· 9h
Nick and Tommy are definitely working together are talking about final 2 and Nick may have told him his real occupation, because Tommy just asked if he has told anyone else his real job. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHA.... one reason why people seem to not like Kemi... xenobriotic 💣
@xenobrioticBB
· 9h
Jackson says Kemi was "talking shit about us (Jackson and Jack) cooking" on day 2.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another reason.... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3h
1:35am Christie gives insight into her reason for wanting to backdoor Kemi #BB21 #bblf

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Christie- I'm not happy about blindsiding someone. It doesnt feel good to me, but this is how you learn in life. You dont have the experience of a lifetime and then come in Day 2 and namedrop everyone #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.08am... Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3h
Good morning all. HGs soundly sleeping. They thought the Pov would be today. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9h
Analyse- Nicole is (e) scary, Cliff is scary too. Holly- I think I trust everybody in the eight except Jack worries me a lot. Everyone literally looks to him like he is a God #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taylor Allen
@TaylorAllen133
· 8h
Christie thought she caught Nick and Bella making out in Bella's bed, Tommy does not seem shocked at all 👁️👁️ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.06am ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 8h
Christie to Holly- I'm going to say "unfortunately this person (Kemi) is just a victim of you played a little too hard, too fast. More than half the house had come to me saying they heard this person was talking about their name" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
· 8h
Tommy also confirmed that he's part of the "Eight" #BB21
(Jack, Jackson, Nick, Holly, Christie, Isabella, Tommy & Analyse)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taylor Allen @TaylorAllen133
·
8h
what we know
Christie is HOH
Kathryn and Cliff are noms
Sam Jack and Nicole are playing in the POV
and Kemi is the target

Whack Comp is weekly and played in teams but they change and only one player from the team will win a power #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.08am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
3h
Cliff is up -feeds went to fish at 8 - possible early wake up call. POV comp is today #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
looks like analyse and holly are in HOH room. Jack going up to say hi.
Christie and Jack in hoh br
Christie - i don't know i dont' want to start any rumors. but their faces were really close (nick and bella)
Jack - she said her mom would kill her if she got in a showmance
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
Holly & Sis totally just #FakeLaughed in response to Christie telling a story about her childhood
@theikawong

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
nick goes to wake up kat - wakey wakey
then jackson -
good news bad news..they let us listen to all three songs...bad news they woke us at 8. So we're probably playing veto soon.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
jack saying he mentioned their sign in front of kat by accident. christie said she asked what but christie said oh nothing.
then they said ovi threw up their sign to analyse. but it he was just saying we should have a sign (they don't think he knows)
#BB21
it seems tommy and analyse have joined the alliance so there is now eight of them.
#BB21
jack saying ovi brought his tupperware of cookies to bed last night and put them on his dresser.
christie is the only one who laughs.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.59am... Big Brother Gossip@BBGossip
2h
Jack Christie Holly and Analyse have been hanging out in the HoH room. Ovi came up and used the shower and now Jackson has arrived. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates
@BB21Updates
·
3h
Cliff takes the time to shout out
@robcesternino
and everyone from RHAP during breakfast! Now that’s a true super fan!

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christie to Analyse/Holly/Nick- It doesnt matter who wins it (PoV). Someone is coming off #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
The Bathroom group of Jessica, Cliff, Kemi, Sam, Nick are discussing the ins and outs of polyamory. Jessica is explaining it to Nick and Sam.

They are now discussing the spelling POV Comps of the past. #BB21