TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for June 27: Archive through June 27, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nick explained their nicknames to us: Jackson = Michie, Analyse = Sis, Isabella = Bella, Kathryn = Kat

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Dude with the bowl cut hasn’t shut up since I logged on. That’s gonna get old.

Any solid alliances yet?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Have we seen the sleeping arrangements? I havent seen anyone enter either of the back bedrooms. The open bedroom looks to have only 2 or (maybe 3) ... doesnt that room usually sleep more

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Nick has the bowl cut.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Nick just bashed the Catholic religion. I wonder if he made any enemies in the house? There was an audible "ahhh" when he said it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So dark haired girl is whispering to Jackson about she scolded (unknown guy) earlier today when he came out of bathroom zipping up his pants.. she was mixing cucumbers and "he" reached in for one. She scolded him, Did you wash your hands?

I dont know who the "he" is they were talking about. but they are already getting on each other' nerves

Edit to add.. I think dark hair girl is Sis

Edited again.. no.. I just rewinded and think someone called her Holly. >> so I have no clue who she is haha they look alike to me

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Why does this game of faux twister remind me of the hour I spent untangling my water hose thtiis afternoon...edited to addd I just realized I am about an hourbehind on After Dark. Sorry for any confusion.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I don't "hate" Jackson. I am finding him kind of interesting. he is playing and thinking about the game. I dont really like Jack. He is going to let others play for him.
So far, I like Holly.

On feeds, Holly telling Jackson they have to start playing smart. Low key. She told Jackson something and is wondering if she should have told him. He said Im glad you told me. Now I know she'll pick him over me ( could christie have told her that she knows Tommy. I thought she would be smarter than that. But I am assuming that whole scenario).
Several are planning on living together in marina Del Rey. Day 7.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Concerned about CHristie and ......... Cant figure it out but Holly and Jackson seem to be tight game wise.
Saying someone looks at CHristie with love in their eyes. He told him one thing and he ran to Christie.

I am truly confused about this conversation. I'll have to listen to Taran on RHAP tomorrow for his recap.

According to jokers, it is Jack and CHristie. LOL. Christie may indeed need to use her sexuality. Even though she favors women.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Does Holley wear Invisaline? She doesnt pronounce her words very crisply.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Missy. I heard it the same as you. I was wondering who they were talking about. but think you are right Christie and Tommy makes sense. .. You give Christie more credit than I do however..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I checked out the camp room and Jack was definitely spooning with Christie. Fractures in the alliance ???

Bon, I mentioned CHristie using her sexuality because she said it in interviews and maybe in her bio ??. I thought it was funny.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From Christies bio:

She has failed on a number if these . LOL
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes! I do! I plan on using my sexuality as a major social advantage. I'm going into the house as the openly feminine lesbian. I will use my femininity and charm to easily persuade and subtly manipulate the men, while also being the emotional shoulder and best friend to all the girls. I also won't pose as a threat to the women, because I won't be after any of the men. At the same time, I won't be a physical or athletic threat to the boys. Little do the guys know though, I am super competitive, and an extreme overachiever and I plan on winning a lot of the competitions! I have a photographic memory and I'm also killer at puzzles!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
On contract to Bravo ???? Talking about Jacksons roommate. Everyones in the business.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson is such a know it all. And likes to throw out facts and numbers.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just cant get my head around having a couch in the kitchen. .. I would prefer a counter

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, I have just said that in the caps thread .. that kitchen is doing my head in!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
The dining table is going to get disgusting because there is nowhere to do anything

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
PLease break those guys up ASAP.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Why is Isabella just hanging in her room by herself (filing her nails) everyone else is out bonding. She needs to get up and be social

Darn it.. I like her (I think) and she is being forgotten

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The first alliance that's been formed is one that I'm not happy with:

Jackson, Jack, Nick, Christie, Bella and Holly.

I like these girls - but the guys they've aligned with, not so much.

I hope they stab those boys right in the back!

Or else! Or else I'll have to root for everyone who is NOT in that alliance.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So I'm hearing that they know in advance which 5 people who will play in the Whacktivity each week?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Power of Veto Players: Christie, Kathryn Cliff, Sam, Jack, Nicole
Host: Tommy

I guess they'll be playing the POV comp sometime today.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aw geeze - per Tweets, the 6 person alliance is now an EIGHT person alliance.

I hate it when that happens. And it happens every season.

I'm not sure who the additional people are, I think one of them is Analyse. The other possibility is Kat since the main group is talking about saving her and backdooring Kemi.

Seems the outsiders are the usual outsiders:
Cliff, Jessica, Ovi, Kemi, Nicole

Do not like!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH, and it seems that Nick and Bella are an item. Christi caught them making out.

Welcome to Love Island!