TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Ratings Thread..

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: The Ratings Thread.. users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The ratings this year should be interesting, at least the first few weeks (with the different scheduling and such- and I'm really interested once Love Island starts; if it hits, does it bring up BB, if it flops, does it hurt BB..)

6/26 Tu (special night)- 4.89 million viewers, 1.2 in the 18-49 demo (2nd in timeslot to America's Got Talent- that averaged 9.97 million viewers and 1.6 in the demo from 8-10)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If my DVR wasn't more aware than I am I would not have even known Big Brother was starting...seems that I have seen less advertising this year than in prior years.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
CBS paid a lot of money for Love Island roxip- and BB has been a reliable performer for years, so it makes sense for them do to that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
ยท3h
I have never seen the number of viewers so low for BB before, 4.06 million. Still won the night, but..
This season has been low with most episodes at 4.5. A normal low season is 5.5ish

Love Island is doing terrible, getting beat by every show in it's time slot, except a CW rerun

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They've been hurt the first couple of weeks with the schedule (having the 4th of July in the middle of the week sorta screwed things up).

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jeez- BB won the night in the demo, but the audience dipped below 4 million (3.99 million- which was the highest number of viewers of the night on the broadcast networks too, but not by much over Holey Moley)..I don't know if Love Island hurt it or not (2.61 million viewers, 0.6 in the timeslot, which was 3rd in both counts- which was actually pretty stable from nights 1 and 2, so there is an audience, albeit a tiny one- I do wonder what numbers will be when DVR viewing is added)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: