TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Screencaps

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Screencaps users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESScubalass2825 114 08-19-19  4:14 pm
Archive through August 20, 2019Scubalass25 08-20-19  1:37 pm
Archive through August 20, 2019Seamonkey25 08-20-19  6:26 pm
Archive through August 20, 2019Seamonkey25 08-20-19  9:48 pm
Archive through August 21, 2019Scubalass25 08-21-19  4:54 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jess keeps going on about how she loves them both equally ::::big eye roll:::::::

Yep Christie is eating crunchy yogurt and talking

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson talking to Cliff, Sis is a number for Nick:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Cliff he will break the tie in favour of keeping Christie.

Cliff says he will vote to keep Christie. Jackson asks about Nicole. Cliff says if you do not want to break the tie we could talk to Nicole and Cliff thinks she might vote that way.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly cannot understand why Nicole sticks to Nick, Cliff says he thinks Nicole is not really loyal to Nick, she is just there for now to see what happens that side.

Jackson will talk to Jess as he thinks she will vote and he will not have to break the tie:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Nicole challenging Nick that she has been told that Nick has said that he has Nicole in the palm of his hand.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cliff says that Sis asked to be told if she was going out. Jackson, Cliff and Holly agree it would be best not to tell her:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Nicole telling Holly that she is pissed off that people see her with Nick, she is not. She was very upset that Kat left thinking that Nicole had been told by Nick to vote her out but she had decided keeping Cliff was best for her game.

Holly says she loves this version of Nicole.

Nicole said each school she went to she was the third sister, she is her own person.

(tell me about it, I was a fourth)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson joins them and she tells him why she is pissed off with Nick. She says what Nick says, she is not in a final four or anything with Nick.

Nicole does not want to go down for looking like she is in a four which she is not. Nicole says she knows Nick goes around saying her name but she is not sewn to him.

Jackson says he has heard that Nicole is with Nick.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Nicole is that Christie is making a lot of valid points. Christie is backed into a corner and has said she will take a 5ht or 6th, she would not come after them (Jackson and Holly) He says he does not buy what Sis is saying, she says she is going after Nick but they are not buying what Sis is saying.

Jackson and Holly say that they want a four with Cliff and Nicole.

Nicole asks why is she is always in the middle. They say they do not know but Nicole always seems to be with someone. Jackson says this is a week to not be wishy washy, the four of them can work together.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Nicole there is no middle for her to be in. He would like to work with her. It is time to put her eggs in the basket.

Jackson says he would really appreciate her vote this week. Nicole says she likes to work here and now. Holly agrees with her and says she is like that.

Nicole says am I playing your game? Jackson says no, I gave you safety for your vote. Jackson says if you want me to I will tell you later tomorrow then you are true to your vote.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly wants to talk more tomorrow as she does not want them to not be all on the same page, Nicole agrees and says Cliff as well:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson says they have spoken to Cliff, Jackson does not want to break a tie and he hopes they can all agree.

Nicole will talk to Cliff:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Nicole that if it is a tie he will evict Sis ... Tommy comes in:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Downstairs I missed a conversation with Nick and Christie:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cereal eating session in the HOH:

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
With Nicole always being the third sister... YES! I was always Rob's/Robert's little sister.. the sister of the kid who got straight "A's" .. The sister of the one who was extremely popular .. and the golden child in the family ... I'm surprised I came out so normal... LOL!!!!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, I feel for you!! I was fourth, the only thing that was in my favour, I was the baby in the family!! At 40+ my Mum was not going to have another child so I worked that to full advantage

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
We have a happy family .. for now:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
A not chewing and not talking Christie:

(I like Christie ) shhhhhhh

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
This is going to be painful...... Jess with Holly, Jess saying I LOVE both of them

Jess says I have told them, I will not be a deciding factor this week, Jackson can break a tie.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole talking, Nicole saying she needs time to think:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Like,

Like,

Like,

Like,

Jess is talking about Kat ... now talking about Sis and her saying she will target Nick .. but will she ...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Poor Holly has a stress migraine. (she has had sex all week!!why the migraine)

A zillion more likes and Jess has decided????? She does not know??

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly has not got to Jess so tells Jess maybe she should talk to Jackson and then they talk again as Jess cannot decided but Jess wants to honor Jackson's HOH!! Holly wants them to all vote the same way .. Jess agrees:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
All cameras on backgammon:

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: