TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ovi Kabir

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Ovi Kabir users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Oakridge, Tennessee
Current city: Knoxville, Tennessee

Three adjectives that describe you: Relatable, motivated, and brown.

Favorite activities: Rowing, partying (more of a lifestyle than hobby if we are being honest), and watching Tennessee Basketball win games (yes, it's a hobby if you live around Knoxville).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house will be being away from my dog. My mom and girlfriend can live without me for a while, but my dog is a little dumb and I worry that something is going to happen to him while I'm gone. But other than that, I'm not worried about much else. I'm no stranger to living with a lot of strangers and I don't mind if we all have differing views on issues. I think that's what makes this experience so cool is that I'll get to challenge myself and get to know a lot of people that I did not know before and learn about their experiences in life. So it really comes down to me missing my dog.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite all-time Big Brother Houseguest has definitely got to be Hayden Moss from Big Brother 12. I loved watching his attitude and personality in the house and how he brought an alliance together like the Brigade. I know I won't be able to win Big Brother on my own and understand that I have my own shortcomings. So by creating a strong alliance and leading them through the game, I feel like I can win the game. I always say that I might not be the smartest person in the room, but I will always have the smartest team. I feel like Hayden did just that and brought together Houseguests in his season to help accomplish his goals and ultimately be crowned the winner of Big Brother 12.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My Power-T Tennessee Pin. I wear that pin with pride and will rep my university everywhere I go, even in the Big Brother house.
- My orange crocs because it's like walking on clouds everywhere you go and I know I need to take care of my feet in the house. Plus, I'm pretty sure all the ladies will love them.
- A notebook and a pen I'll hide in my underwear. That way I can take notes of what events we play, all the memories and facts of each houseguest, and use this information for later competitions.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I once threw one of the biggest parties at my university and had to call the cops on my own party so I could get everyone to leave.
- I made my dog Insta-famous. (really go check him out; @mowglithecorgii)
- I can freestyle rap better on any beat.
- I have 10 different pairs of crocs in my closet.
- I drive a 2001 Toyota Minivan named the "White Stallion" and painted an orange checkerboard on the side doors and a Power T on the hood.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134230/ovi-kabir/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
OMG....his dog is a corgi and so cute!!!! https://www.instagram.com/mowglithecorgii/?hl=en

His girlfriend is gorgeous!

Funny he loves Croc shoes so much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
His girlfriend looks just like Emma Stone. Lucky guy!

I'm so curious to see if he and Jackson know each other. They went to the same college.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Even if they didn't Rosem, when they figure it out it may create a strong bond. Just ask any Aggie. LOL

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Animal lovers are always good with me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gus, about half of them said they'd miss their dog the most! Haha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ovi back on twitter

@TheOviKabir

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Ovi~you were too special for BB.

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: