TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jessica Milagros

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: Cast Bios: Jessica Milagros users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Chicago
Current city: Oak Park, Illinois

Three adjectives that describe you: Affectionate, charismatic, and creative.

Favorite activities: Dancing, painting, and photography.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house would be leaving my family and friends and a potential of feeling very alone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I personally liked Dan from Season 10. He was the perfect mix of smart and funny, conniving and yet such a well-liked guy. He played a great game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I just believe in being myself and genuinely getting to know the housemates. I'm someone who observes actions and can be fun but laid back. I know from experience that if you ask someone about themselves and show true interest they tend to confide in you.

My life's motto is...
"What you think about me is none of my business."

What would you take into the house and why?
- I'd like to bring a journal to write my thoughts.
- My makeup bag 'cause helloooooo it's makeup.

Fun facts about yourself:
- My first job out of college was driving the Hershey Kissmobile and was a gypsy for a year, traveling across the country.
- I just recently ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World.
- I have six best friends 'cause I really don't believe in the ride or die, one bestie mentality.
- I don't grow much underarm hair and I don't use deodorant because I don't sweat under my arms (my husband thinks I'm a freak of nature).
- I'm a big DIY girl and love learning new things, so I've learned to do a lot of things myself, including cutting my hair, sewing my own clothes and taking my own photos.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1008746/who-s-in-the-cast-of-big-brother-season-21-/134221/-jessica-milagros/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well she cuts hair and sews so she could prove useful to the other houseguests? That's all I got from this bio.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Plus size swimsuit model. I like her strategy, I’m plus sized and I too don’t sweat. She may be my favorite.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jess, please learn to speak in complete sentences and forget "like" is a word.
You have driven us crazy all season with having to listen to you.
When you watch this season, you will learn the real reason you lasted so long.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I hope Jess learns that she would look much better if she covered up Thelma and Louise more. So sick of seeing them. Not a good look, girl~

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: